Divorce and 2nd Marriage [a joke now :( )

amberose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Whether we like it or no
And even he was angry it's still valid because logically no one gives divorce to their wives when they are happy and in case you guys are wondering about where I got the info I'll post the link of video it's quite helpful (and divorce is counted when said in joke too if it's said three times)

He was fully conscious even in his anger because he asked for papers to sign so technically they are divorced and if someone wants to more about divorce I'll find the video that watched it's really really really helpful.

If she is pregnant than I think it changes the whole situation,,,

and then if she is divorced and then she marries again with the intention to get another divorce... that's not acceptable for me and islamically that's one of the most disliked thing to do... she cant just go and get married and then get divorce there must be a solid reason for her get divorced again

I am devastated how they took the track now... i know it happens in real life but they should have ZaYa as in example of having a husband-wife that have faith in each other no matter what.. they should showed them as in example... that track would have been rather appealing😭
Edited by Sara_Joong - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't want her to be pregnant though...i want him to come back to her because he realizes his mistake and most importantly because he loves her! i do not want something else tying him down to her!
amberose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i don't want her to be pregnant though...i want him to come back to her because he realizes his mistake and most importantly because he loves her! i do not want something else tying him down to her!

I know but if they are divorced which i think they are... there is no way she can come back to him unless she marries another guy and then get divorced.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

same pinch.i dont want them to come together for the sake of a baby,it will be more of a compromise.
He shud welcome her back to his life with ahis whole heart
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Same here, Saheba...why do they always need a 3rd person to help them out? Their relationship isn't that weak! Their families have manipulated them against each other successfully this time but when they cross this hurdle by themselves, their relationship will be stronger than ever!
So no, no pregnancy yet...
amberose thumbnail
but then how are they going to come together if they are divorced 😭 i really dont want her to get married again and then divorce again... i hope they find a loop hole that's i dont know of
an_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plz do give a read to the translation of surah talaaq urself before publishing this as a fact...there is a misconception in society but Nikkah is way stronger a pact which needs some other specifications together with 3 words ...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If Aaliya gets married again then ZaYa are no more for me.The idea of Aaliya with someone else is a big put off and as a woman I will feel cheap and degraded if Aaliya is divorced again.
I would rather have pregnancy track to stop divorce than remarriage and another divorce.Divorce is highly complicating issue in islam thats why we begged the cv's and channel not to take this route but all was vain.
Even now people a saying different things stating different reference's dont know who to believe.
I listen to dr Zakir Hussain chat shows and he has stated the right way of talakh and that husband wife can remarry evenafter 2 years of divorce if they feel they have made a mistake but if they divorce 3rd time then they have to marry someone else cuz its not ment to be.To me that sounds right and fair.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Same here, I don't want him coming back to Aaliya because he feels obligated to, it should be because he loves her.
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't want her to be pregnant though