point to ponder!!

riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok all of u r mostly mature guys n are still arguing on talaaq seq according to both islamic n ur personal thoughts.CVs hv nt follow all islamic rules n regulations properly in the serial already.its a serial,nt reality that we can get our xpectations fulfilled...so lets wait wht FARHAN SIR has in store for us.he wl absolutely nt drag the serial cmpletely a/c islamic rules.but only a/c to his storyline thoughts n islamic ways...so lets see...as beintehaa has been always beyond xpectations.lets see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

one thing is clear coz f beintehaa v all hve studied sharia law n mugged t up so many knowledgable stuff n divorce hats off to all f us!!!

v have to stop putting too much reality to the show its a drama/daily soap with so many difference I agree tommrw if zaya gets together some wl b lyk diapointd they missd out thz n tht dnt follow islam rules v hve to c da show thrgh a cinematic way n entertainment not othr way around
even im nt found f rehaan angle I too feel scared abt thz bt r da makers sooo stupid to show us tht way in da process f they bcme stupid we will spare them in and out only thing v hve to do now is make clear everytime no rehaan angle n this
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true ria..
lets see what they havein store
but we will not accept rehan-aliya..that is also a fact
let them do anything keeping ZaYa's relationship pure... i'm all for it!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really really like your post n thank you for it that yes you know it's the a story n the cvc's for sure will better than us how to handle it because they are who have started n handled till now so in future they can plus they know their character as they are the ones who sketched so let's all appreciate the effort of them trying to entertain us :)