Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

i knw @zaya priyanka dat we used wtch beintehaa fr d light moments fr d cute romance,sometyms hot nd besharam too dose lil cute fyts which turned into d ugly fyts bt all i cn say life is nt bed of roses wen in reality its nt hw cn it be in serials so our zaya will be zaya though zain hates aliya bt hatred is a very strng emotion nd if we hate someone dat means we simply keep dat person alive all d tym in our memories zain loved aliya frm all wt he hs she ws her love her lyf at a point of tym so may be nw he hates her bt dere is something dat its still dere its hatred frm zain side love frm aliya side bt dey r still attached so zaya r nt dere wd each oder pysically bt dey will be dere wd each oder nd a fyn dey will cum wen dey'll be dere wd each oder physically till den be strng nd glue to beintehaa

I know.. but in our serial religious laws play a very important role, for me it sounds very very complicated...

zain acted in spur and he will regret this divorce.. but to get back aaliya, she has to go through a very complicated process which is not my cup of tea.. they can seperate for 2 months... fine.. no issues..they can fight with each other like cats and dogs.. I say bring it on... but not the other way aroound

Originally posted by: geet0910

Marriage and divorce things r not a fun thing to b shown so randomly in any show.. its really a sacred thing in all religions.. jst for the sake of trps they cant show this in every 2nd serial.. i knw harshika r working very hard for this show but then all actors do work hard.. then y their film or serial flops or doesnt get the expected trps?? I m a die hard fan of srk.. salmaan and deepiika too.. but i cant like their every movie jst coz they hv put so much hard work in it... the content always matters for us audience... and this content of divorce and rm if shown is totally unacceptable by me... i cant accept anything shown jst for the heck of it... no offence to anyone.. not going against anyone.. but i just hate cvs for showing this typical drama to us... and destroying the beautiful show we all liked.. i wud hope harshad and preetika gets all the success they so much deserve for their so hard work in future and more better projects to work in.. 😊

I support that...
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m not being negative.. i was ready for everything except this divorce crap.. and i m not quitting too.. will wait till end of this week like others.. if i see some positive ray of hope then i m in... if they want to show aaliya rehaan marriage n so on i m not taking it... whether then ppl call me not a loyal fan or something... i dont jst care.. watever..
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post thank u! It's pathetic how some fans are just watching for Zaya cute, kikit romance a show has up and down twist and turn I will not quit for all the hard work Harshika gave us nights and days. Moreover, it's enough for me to see Harshika good Zaya moment I feel blessed and bad moment I'll take as part of the story and most importantly just watching Harshika it's worth it. I dont want fans to quit I dont wanna see maker end the show cos of low TRPs. Just keep watching and showering ur love to Harshika and CVs. We gotta keep supporting the show otherwise show may end and no BI = no Harshika. :(
I think true Harshikians or BIians will always support the show regardless the track.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i knw divorce nd remarriage is nt an easy thing to be dealt wd bt i'm jst saying ki why to come on conclusions before wtching it ohk fyn may be u love harshika bt u cnt wtch d story which is nt good according to u bt hw long d typical lovey dovey story cn go on aisa hta to koi serial bnte hi nai ..nd contents do matter fr us bt sorry o say here only zaya romance matters dats it we r nt ready to see difernt angles of a story we jst wnt to see a fairytale were dere is a hero a heroine a villian nd dats d story all abt ..nt offending u geet bt its ur wish u wnt to continue wd shw or nt bt stories in T.V do hve dis drama thing nd fr me if i love salman if i love harsh nd pree i'll wtch d shit too as fr me dey r nt at fault fr stories nt people hve differnt opinions some lyk stories some dnt many people love d flop movies too so i dnt believe in fairytale i 'm ready fr all d darama coming in beintehaa upcoming epi as i 'm always surprised by d shw so will wtch it
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I donot know what to say but I will watch the show till they donot make aaliya rehan Jodi and I want talaq should not happen 😭
I have not given up .. Will wait for a week to see how the track goes on... If it shows seperation but without divorce then I am all ok... will watch BI as always
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why are some fans jump into conclusion so fast, the show is not ending yet it's not like a movie u finished and judge. A serial is long and Zaya journey is still a long way to go and we love them we have to stick w/ them till the end. Their story is not ending yet, there r still alot of in store for us just keep calm wait and watch.
geet0910 thumbnail
I m not saying i want lovey dovey tracks.. u knw i liked the movie ek villian.. guzaarish.. and so on emotional movies with sad ending.. it ws not lovey dovey movies.. but the content ws good.. i m not like a princess who believes in only fairy tales and lives in dreamland of pronce charming too.. i knw life is not a fairy tale.. but then this divorce dramas spreads wrong messages among uneducated viewers.. they think marriage is a joke/khel... especially lower class muslims i hv seen gets inspired frm such serials or movies and do it in real life jst for following their favourite serisls pratha.. i live in reality n expect cvs to b real... ppl destroy themselves by negativity shown in some serials nowadays.. hearing a lot about this nowadays... and there cn b so many other things that cn b shown in serial apart frm lovey dovey tracks... i never objectedvon any track uptil nw wen others did but nw i hv objection on it... coz i live in reality... sabki life me ups n downs and black days aate hai i agree.. but divorce is not the only black thing left to b shown in every serial...
Michmichi thumbnail
I'll watch a show as long as it is intriguing and for me BI still has that curiosity factor,I want to know what happens next,how ZaYa are going to overcome this. The focus is still on ZaYa,agree it is a hard phase in their life but still. Besides the acting of the cast have been top notch.I guess my patience level is bit high😆 but can clearly understand the sentiments of others who find this really stressful. It seems the cvs have somehow decided to tell the story the way they want cos no amount of messaging or tweets seem to make them change their mind 😭 Just hope trps increase at least for the sake of Harshika.