Mohabat bhi Zarori thi,Bichadna bhi Zarori tha :(

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Zain said Talaq 😲 !! Alya is devasted [:'(] But I m sure things which are looking hell bad today coz thier paths separated !!! One day it ll proove Somehow Important in their Lovestory !!!

I dont know after Zain ll get to know the truth & He ll regret & ll want Aliya back in his life , Will it be Easy fr Aliya to Forget How Easily He broke all the promise he did to her !!!

Bt As Immortal Feeling of Love demands Pain,Separation & Intensity to make Love Immortal tht It pass all the hurdles bt still cant remove tht feeling frm heart !

There few lyrics of Rahat new Song Zarori tha !!
Terey Anso k darya ka utrna bhi Zarori tha
It ws also neccessary tht Ur Ocean of tears Shed
Mohabat bhi Zarori thi,Bichadna bhi Zarori tha
Love was Neccesary,Separation was also neccessary
Zarori tha k hum dono Twaf e Arzoo karte
It was Neccessary tht We build Dreams
Magar phir Un Arzoo ka Bikharna bhi Zarori tha
But then The Breaking of Dreams ws also Neccessary

Separation is Neccessary to make thier Love Immortal !

Now just pray Alya is pregnant Bt I also want to see Separation fr atleast one month in which Zain dont know abt aliya preg & Alya innocense , thn in second month I want Zain to Repent & Regret & Try to gain Alya's Trust & Love again , & In third Month I want Happy Remarriage Track !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope so bt nw don't want to say anything abt current track 😭 😭
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
separation is necessary ok
but divorce is unnecessary
because in Islam it's risky procedure n step
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsh

separation is necessary ok
but divorce is unnecessary
because in Islam it's risky procedure n step

I know !! Why CVs go tht way its their decision !!
Probably they want to show separation on extremes !! Beintehaa Nafrat :(

divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why????
does every true love have to go through such hard face...if hurt and anger is what is gonna we get in beintehaa mohabat...when will be ever happy, i get it each step makes them stronger
but if they keep fighting when will they enjoy their love...after they are 70...whats the point

why does every serial have to shwo such a phase in every true love story
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah! Indeed it was.. But can't see Zaya alag-alag in pain.. Specially Aliya poor soul without any reason being blamed and tortured... Really feel for her..πŸ’” 😭 How can sain said those 3 words so easily.. How how??
But it's done πŸ’” What else we can do..

Coming to zain know about truth.. I want him to rpent i don't want Aliya to go easily with him i want her not to accept him like even she is human " jab chaha piyaar kia jab chaha nafrat" this is really not done.. 😭 I want zain to manao Aliya she dunno anything what they all did behind her.. What worse was he didn't allow her too see maamu for the last time ...πŸ’” That will haunt Aliya for sure how can she forgt he was the reason wer is Aliya now in BV n in zain's life he was everything for Aliya 😭
It's really not easy for her to forgive him he broke all promise with dose 3 words..😭

Amaizng one " Maamu ki Bhanji" this name just bring tears in my eyes such a sweet memory it has 😭
Which can never be forgtn...

-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

why????

does every true love have to go through such hard face...if hurt and anger is what is gonna we get in beintehaa mohabat...when will be ever happy, i get it each step makes them stronger
but if they keep fighting when will they enjoy their love...after they are 70...whats the point

why does every serial have to shwo such a phase in every true love story

Coz Every Person Love bt Not Every Couple name is written in history of Love !!
There are jst few Whose Names define Love !! & All the Lovers whose names are written in history Had passed hurdles & also sacrifice their life !!

So its up to U , U want to make ZaYa legendary Couple or an ordinary couple !! Who get married,Have children , thn Grand children ...
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -NightDreamer-

Yeah! Indeed it was.. But can't see Zaya alag-alag in pain.. Specially Aliya poor soul without any reason being blamed and tortured... Really feel for her..πŸ’”πŸ˜­How can sain said those 3 words so easily.. How how??

But it's doneπŸ’”What else we can do..

Coming to zain know about truth.. I want him to rpent i don't want Aliya to go easily with him i want her not to accept him like even she is human " jab chaha piyaar kia jab chaha nafrat" this is really not done..😭I want zain to manao Aliya she dunno anything what they all did behind her.. What worse was he didn't allow her too see maamu for the last time ...πŸ’”That will haunt Aliya for sure how can she forgt he was the reason wer is Aliya now in BV n in zain's life he was everything for Aliya😭
It's really not easy for her to forgive him he broke all promise with dose 3 words..😭

Amaizng one " Maamu ki Bhanji" this name just bring tears in my eyes such a sweet memory it has😭
Which can never be forgtn...

awww πŸ˜” Call me Sadia ! :(
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can't see Zaya alag-alag in pain..
saira2007 thumbnail
hai
I am frm kerala . iam a silent reader of this form but frm yesterdays episode I thought I want to wrote abt it.
a very nice emotional episode . I think the cvs will plan avery nice story line .but sometimes I feel that zain as ahusband have immaturity so frm this sepration he will learn abt relationship b/w a husband and wife. its ony my thinking.