This song goes to Beintehaa from a Turkish viewer!

Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys I have fallen in love with Beintehaa, I spared my time to translate beintehaa from English subtitle to Turkish subtitle! Why? This is because I loved this drama, and I wanted to make my friends also watch it. I dont know how many episode that I'm translated! I dont know how many times I watched Beintehaa!
I considered Zain and Aaliya as my real life friends! I lived their life with them! I felt I'm an observer in their life whom they cant see!

Why suddenly they broke my hopes? I want to be hopeful, but everyday they break my hopes!
Enough is enough!
Now I minimized my all expectations... I hope they wont be divorced but now Im assuming the worst case.

I'm a Turkish, and this one of my favorite painful songs! This song goes to Beintehaa from a Turkish viewer! eng subtitled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHrvX6o2RpA

Now Didem Dogan is divorcing Beintehaa! Talaq! Talaq! Talaq! (I'm very angry and I'm writing this message with anger! If there is a way for ZaYa and Didem&Beintehaa relationship, I will come back! I dont want to have suhagraat with any other show! Please Beintehaa...)
Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
baby our all wish and hope from this track crush down badly.if they really show ZaYa divorce is granted then only hope this show get end before show Aliya marriage and consummation with Rehan.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol didem... u made me laugh today nw... but i too want to give beintehaa talaaq... we cant fake positivity... wen we r not positive.. cant ignore the facts.. that rehaan and his family has got to have some strong role thats y it ws shown... we r like this only... same.. thinking dear... 😭 but i wont leave this forum and my forum buddies... talaaq to only beintehaa show... 😭
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnk u somuch..i loved it beautiful .awesome ...i loved d voice ..the background music..i could feel d pain..this was so damn good..the beats were similar just like ur music beats...i loved it..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Didem understand ur feeling going through the same...n its ur wish whether to continue watching it or nt...bt I still want to give sum more time to BI n if even after tat I won't get anything positive then will say goodbye to BI till then bash colors channelπŸ˜†
N whether u watch ths shw or nt do come here n ship harshika ...dn't leave ths forum.
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@edwebllalover9, @geet0910, @LazyLad14, @ Ashis

Ladies, as you understood my humorous way, my psychology depends on Zain. I've done what Zain did!

If seriath gives a way for us, we wont divorce... πŸ˜› But I like Harshika's acting and shipping is forever... I will watch Beintehaa, but not for the sake of Beintehaa... I willl watch harshika even if I hate beintehaa's this track...

I was really hopeful, you know, I said "I wont quit!"... Zain also said "nothing should ever come between us". However, now he said three times talaq, and I too said! As you can see, I'm just doing what Zain did! I was in angry state! and now I'm waiting...

Love you all!

@LazyLad14: Baby mustafa ceceli is really prospereous singer and we turkish people really love his work! You can google it. 😳 Also I can recommend you some other singer; Emre Aydn (if you want more you can pm to me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0tDRCachE

and this is its eng subtitled version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfRYNK9wbk

I dont want to see zaya in this state
Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

@edwebllalover9, @geet0910, @LazyLad14, @ Ashis

Ladies, as you understood my humorous way, my psychology depends on Zain. I've done what Zain did!

If seriath gives a way for us, we wont divorce... πŸ˜› But I like Harshika's acting and shipping is forever... I will watch Beintehaa, but not for the sake of Beintehaa... I willl watch harshika even if I hate beintehaa's this track...

I was really hopeful, you know, I said "I wont quit!"... Zain also said "nothing should ever come between us". However, now he said three times talaq, and I too said! As you can see, I'm just doing what Zain did! I was in angry state! and now I'm waiting...

Love you all!

@LazyLad14: Baby mustafa ceceli is really prospereous singer and we turkish people really love his work! You can google it. 😳 Also I can recommend you some other singer; Emre Aydn (if you want more you can pm to me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0tDRCachE

and this is its eng subtitled version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfRYNK9wbk

I dont want to see zaya in this state

most of d bollywood music r copied frm turkish songs..πŸ˜†..so really enjoyed d rythm n beats// thnku so much..wuld c it...i wish sum1 had made a vm on instrumental version of those music..
ZindagiNoor thumbnail
Hi, sperwoman :)
the song has been compatible with beintehaa. I share the same feelings with you.
Just a hope. There's nothing else we can do.
I love you cobber <3
Edited by ZindagiNoor - 10 years ago