my story for future track

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Its better if aliya gets pregnant,she is proved innocent ,they reunite
Zain starts to love her again and then she has a miscarriage,then both zaya come out of that grief together😆,then no pregnancy track for a long time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one!
hehe 😆
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol she is defo going to be pregnant..but m sure she is going to hide from zain and move with rehan
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope ur story come true...
Spillthetea thumbnail

Originally posted by: silla

Lol she is defo going to be pregnant..but m sure she is going to hide from zain and move with rehan

i dont think she will hide it frm zain coz hes the father
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she will hide it because zain will want to take the baby away from her. Then probably during her second nikka, zain will find out the truth about everything and the baby. He will try to stop the nikka then he would accidentally do something that will cause Aliya to have MC. Then nafrat track from Aliya may start.
Edited by arshi_arvi - 10 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Best prediction tee..love u for ths I so wish the same happens aliya pregnant zaya reunite n then miscarriage its lk hitting two sixers with single ball😆
n Sorry I didn't comment on ur previous post as me being a non-muslim dn't hv any knowledge abt tat n by reading different things abt it by the ppl I'm confused nw ...so better I will nt comment on sumthing which I dn't hv knowledge abt it.
Bt whtever it is I think I will hv to wait n watch give sum more time to BI.
n I really wish thy won't play with ppl sentiments spclly muslim viewers of BI n follow proper procedure which is right
n be it in anyway stop ths talaaq...ths word is hurting me a lot.
Spillthetea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Best prediction tee..love u for ths I so wish the same happens aliya pregnant zaya reunite n then miscarriage its lk hitting two sixers with single ball😆

n Sorry I didn't comment on ur previous post as me being a non-muslim dn't hv any knowledge abt tat n by reading different things abt it by the ppl I'm confused nw ...so better I will nt comment on sumthing which I dn't hv knowledge abt it.

Bt whtever it is I think I will hv to wait n watch give sum more time to BI.

n I really wish thy won't play with ppl sentiments spclly muslim viewers of BI n follow proper procedure which is right

n be it in anyway stop ths talaaq...ths word is hurting me a lot.

I hope this happens.
But i m very sad
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It happened in many indian tv shows yaar😆Dont know what cvs are planing to show now🤔They never fail to surprise us 👎🏼 But its better for aliya to get preggo😆
Spillthetea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

It happened in many indian tv shows yaar😆Dont know what cvs are planing to show now🤔They never fail to surprise us👎🏼But its better for aliya to get preggo😆

Lets see