Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Zain torture on Alya ll nt be justified in any way !!

TFS ! I ws jst going to recite it !

So The Iddat of Preg Woman is 9 Months !! & They cn revive their Nikah !!
sohapari thumbnail
Yes u r right as i am Muslim i know about talaq...if aliya was not pregnant than halala is must...I think writer and producer of show don't clearly know about Islam remarriage in Islam is not simple like other religion
an_k thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is a misconception ...
Talaq dene ka tareeqa qaar ke mutabiq ...teen baar talaaq bol dene ke baad 3 mahine taq biwi shouhar he ke ghar mein rehna zarori hai aur agar 3 mahine mein shauha aur biwi rojo(come close to each other)kar lein tu talaq waqai(valid) nahi hoti ...
Aik baar mein 3 talaaq waqai nahi hoti isiliye 3 mahine ki idat ka period moujood hai...taqe dono ko sochne aur samajhne ka moka bhi mil sake..agar 3 mahine ke doran woh rojo na karen tu Talaaq waqaya ho jati hai

Surah Baqra
Surah Nisa
Surah Talaaq
Surah Tehreem
also read(tafseer ul quran) for more clarificatio specially chapters for Aili Zindagi ke asool

And Halala is not valid nor allowed if done intentionally
Edited by an_k - 10 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Getting married with the intention of divorce is haram.
but also halala is needed if husband and wife get talakh 3rd time.
an_k thumbnail
rightly done dear...people shd read quran themsleves instead of asking moms and aunts...can i use first two translation in my post
an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Zain torture on Alya ll nt be justified in any way !!

TFS ! I ws jst going to recite it !

So The Iddat of Preg Woman is 9 Months !! & They cn revive their Nikah !!

no during pregnancy divorce doesnt happen...he has to wait till the birth of the child and if even after that they don't want to reconcile then he has to give tallaq and she has to wait for 3 months
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punk_Saba

hello people back to forum after a quite long time and i guess this the right time,

knowing one's religion from depth and authentic way is different and knowing the same religion from internet sources is different

mostly on Internet the Islamic sites are mostly the part of cyber cimes
coming towards today's epi
zain said talaaq thrice which means talaaq has happened and talaaq always happened in anger there's no such thing called stages of anger while giving talaaq

those who have issues regarding my claim go read Suraah Talaa'q in Quran e Shareef this will help you all clearing your doubts.

and those who are saying i am wrong please give AUTHENTIC source
for example: somethign which is in Quran , verses name and surah name

but there's a possibility
after talaaq aaliya has to do 3 month idaah period and if aaliya got pregnant in between these three months zain can have her back under the 2 witnesses

so now pray that aaliya got pregnant

warna they have halala way

aaliya has to get married to rehaan, consummate her marriage with him and then can get divorced by rehaan in order to marry zain again

phew

This is not true..please dont give misleading information😉
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well i did alot of research n found this:

"The proper procedure is to give divorce when a woman is not pregnant and is not going through her monthly menstrual cycle. Divorce can take place by saying one time "I have divorced you" (talluqtuki) or "You are divorced" (anti taliq). After this the women should spend the time of her 'iddah. During the period of 'iddah the husband can cancel his divorce and can resume the matrimonial relationship, but if it does not happen then the divorce takes effect and at the end of the 'iddah period their marriage ends."

So basically zaya have 3 months to get back together.

Website:http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/family/marital-relationships/174391-divorce-islamic-procedure-aamp-rulings.html
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs
now i have got hope 😃
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinki123

Tfs
now i have got hope 😃

If they end up having some intimacy during this period then divorce will be canceled.
More hope😆