Talaaq Happened a/c to Islamic Princeples

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont know Wht CVs have planned , I m bot sure abt Talaq issue also,! Bt One thing I m sure coz My Islamic Studies teacher told us abt Talaq ws tht

Talaq dont happen whn Girl is pregnant ,thts Why After Divorce there are 3 Months of Iddat , In which Girl dont meet Unknown Man Uneccessarily , & If in these Month her Symptoms of being Pregnant frm her hubby comes out & They want to Reconcile thn they cn Re do Nikah again , To Revive their previous Nikah ...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book_Kash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hello people back to forum after a quite long time and i guess this the right time,
knowing one's religion from depth and authentic way is different and knowing the same religion from internet sources is different

mostly on Internet the Islamic sites are mostly the part of cyber cimes
coming towards today's epi
zain said talaaq thrice which means talaaq has happened and talaaq always happened in anger there's no such thing called stages of anger while giving talaaq

those who have issues regarding my claim go read Suraah Talaa'q in Quran e Shareef this will help you all clearing your doubts.

and those who are saying i am wrong please give AUTHENTIC source
for example: somethign which is in Quran , verses name and surah name

but there's a possibility
after talaaq aaliya has to do 3 month idaah period and if aaliya got pregnant in between these three months zain can have her back under the 2 witnesses

so now pray that aaliya got pregnant

warna they have halala way

aaliya has to get married to rehaan, consummate her marriage with him and then can get divorced by rehaan in order to marry zain again

phew
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If this is so... its better if aaliya is shown pregnant.. coz i dont want other way of rm then..
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
then let aliya be pregnant...
let them put the SR to use!
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
^I think It ll happen this way coz thn Whts the point of Consumation jst before Ramdhan !!
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
^^ hope we are right and rangeela does not play cheap tricks!
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
If Alya is pregnant thn
ZaYa Remarriage track with lots happiness awaits us !! 😃

& From past few week Alya is fainting , Whn Media told thm abt Zain Custody She faints , Tht is symptom of pregnancy !!!
vinu127 thumbnail
^i hope they use such signs...
and Nafeesa has to pay!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they showed Aliya got faint when she heard news of Suri and Zain in jail so might be she is pregnant.but why they show Zain to said talaq three time?
i'm so confuse
nxaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
umm sorry to say but they can only get back together if zain had not said talaaq three times..
and whether aliya is pregnant or not does not count.. as a woman can be divorced during pregnancy.. and after third talaaq there is no rujoo..

zain's anger is the only way to question the validity of this talaaq