they took alour advantage

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Bl***day I hate this I can't see this ..We trusted them but thden they did what we never wanted...talaq ...I hate CVS ..I hate...farahhh...I hate...pushkar...😡😡 I hate myself for falling for zaya pagal hogayi hu maine can't see old episodes also just because they spoilt the whole love story...
Edited by katmaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
all this while they kept saying there will be no divorce and all and now they are showing this crap!
they just wanted us to see the show that's why they lied..
oh goshh cant belive they are divorced now!
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think before the case proceed they will show aliya pregnant
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

I think before the case proceed they will show aliya pregnant

i seriously dnt want that...no gets pregenant aftr one night and know it in a month...there is no logic in that
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

i seriously dnt want that...no gets pregenant aftr one night and know it in a month...there is no logic in that

N o they did it twice coz b dat morning scene(love note & pink ash dress)zain says one night gt wasted, after zubbu case tgr ws another night b4 ramzan fasting started whr they wake up very close (yellow tee blue dres)
All aside they hve spoilt the luv story unable to watch old epi coz f thz too much trauma if its gng kasauti way thn bye bye beintehaa
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divikash

All is possible in the world of serials, in RR Paro got pregnant just 2 days after!