Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

angry mood or not, divorce does happen. so in this case the divorce has happened, its like a punishment to the man for not controlling his anger. and the further punishment is the pain he has to go through to remarry his wife.

in school we were told that divorce has to be said on three separate occasions, becos its something Allah dislikes the most, its made really hard to do...but recently i heard from a scholar that saying divorce 3 times in one go is also accepted.

zaya's divorce is accepted and nw shall begin the 3 month idaah period. wherein the families should encourage the pair 2 reconcile with 1 another..another option is pregnancy but i dont think zaya are really ready for parenthood...

I also read that if a husband gives wife divorce when she is on her period than it is nullified
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

bold:i agree.even i was confused because i go to my dads grave with my mom and we take proper hijaab when we go to the grave yard.its completely allowed.

Considering farhan is a muslim,y do these blunders happen?

with all your points i just re watched the episode everyone had denied her coming there and told her to leave but she stayed. Aliyah had too, for she couldnt leave without seeing her mamu
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed! I know its difficult to watch Aaliya go through all of this because she isn't at fault but neither is Zain. Zain and Aaliya are both victims of a well thought out plot made by their own loved ones, neither could have seen it coming nor could they have done anything to stop it.

Exactly, I am sure Zain is going to make it up to her even if Aliyah forgives him as soon as he apologizes he wont be able to forgive himself, hes going to make it up to her.

I just realized now Aliyah might have to move out and no more sharing of the bedroom

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Neither am I, I don't see him as a threat. I think he is going to do all he can to save Zain and Aaliya's marriage and he has to know that someone else is responsible for that complaint. Maybe if he spoke to Aaliya, he would be able to make sense of it all and realize someone else filed that complaint.

I am hoping he is not alone in this fight too, Rizwan and Fahad should play a role here too. I want to see where both men will stand in all this and I can only hope they side with the truth and let Nafeesa lose everything. I have no sympathy for her now, her own actions caused her downfall.

Exactly TBH hes my only hope right now. No one is doing anything but he is going to. Exactly he needs to speak with Rizwan and Ayat as they were with her, like they will get him to find out the truth, since Aliyah might not be in the right state of mind to speak anymore.

Exactly i dont him to be alone, I want Rizwan to open that big mouth of his, Fahad needs to tell Zain that he did wrong, so wrong and Shazia should try to find out the truth just to get back at Nafeesa i dont care how it comes out it needs to come OUT NOW.

LOL they forgot about Gauhar, so are we going back to her
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

angry mood or not, divorce does happen. so in this case the divorce has happened, its like a punishment to the man for not controlling his anger. and the further punishment is the pain he has to go through to remarry his wife.

in school we were told that divorce has to be said on three separate occasions, becos its something Allah dislikes the most, its made really hard to do...but recently i heard from a scholar that saying divorce 3 times in one go is also accepted.

zaya's divorce is accepted and nw shall begin the 3 month idaah period. wherein the families should encourage the pair 2 reconcile with 1 another..another option is pregnancy but i dont think zaya are really ready for parenthood...

@bold, its yet another reason why I don't want Aaliya to be pregnant. Neither Zain nor Aaliya are ready for parenthood and I do not want them to stay together out of obligation. I like the other option where families encourage them to reconcile, after seeing how the episode ended and the precap I think that is what is going to happen.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly, I am sure Zain is going to make it up to her even if Aliyah forgives him as soon as he apologizes he wont be able to forgive himself, hes going to make it up to her.

I just realized now Aliyah might have to move out and no more sharing of the bedroom

Exactly TBH hes my only hope right now. No one is doing anything but he is going to. Exactly he needs to speak with Rizwan and Ayat as they were with her, like they will get him to find out the truth, since Aliyah might not be in the right state of mind to speak anymore.

Exactly i dont him to be alone, I want Rizwan to open that big mouth of his, Fahad needs to tell Zain that he did wrong, so wrong and Shazia should try to find out the truth just to get back at Nafeesa i dont care how it comes out it needs to come OUT NOW.

oh yeah there's still gauhar and rizyat...let's see how all of that fits in this.
mandy0310 thumbnail

with all your points i just re watched the episode everyone had denied her coming there and told her to leave but she stayed. Aliyah had too, for she couldnt leave without seeing her mamu

Agreed, for Aaliya she was not thinking about right or wrong at that moment she just had to see him one last time and say her goodbye. Usman was an important part of her life, she was not called MKB for nothing.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I dont think the divorce really happened Yuvika no one will accept Aliyah marrying Rehan at all.

I'm pretty sure they will reconcile I have my fingers crossed but that will only happen once Zain finds the truth and this needs to happen ASAPPP.

Neither of them are ready for kids, they literally have been married like 6 months, like give them a break,
I want a full fledged marriage of ZaYa with a HM and also Zain needs to find out about his mother too.
mandy0310 thumbnail

You know what Z, her not sharing a bedroom with Zain may be for the best. They need some space.

Rizwan has to play a role here, his best friend's marriage is falling apart through no fault of Aaliya's and he knows this. Rizwan and Aayat being witness to Aaliya confronting her parents could not have been for nothing.

I don't think Gauhar has been forgotten but at the moment she should not be in the picture, I want focus on ZaYa and clearing these MUs between them. Obviously its going to be a long time before they ever get back to the way things were, if that is even possible but they have to start somewhere. First thing first, clear the MU between them and expose Nafeesa.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

I also read that if a husband gives wife divorce when she is on her period than it is nullified

LMFAO im sure her period is not going to be the reason of the divorce being considered invalid😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

However heart breaking the episode may be ,god it was beautifully shot,the attention to details they showed and showing each and every one's emotions,so from pure performance perspective it was sheer brilliance from all the members of the cast and they deserve all the awards !! Regarding T it's confusion galore in the forum, so we have no option left other than to wait for the episode😊

Exactly instead of bashing Zain, and predicting worse things just wait for the episode. BI always surprises and is very unpredictable