..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Zainab, imagine if this episode was aired on a Friday. 😆 😳

#Goingnuts!

LOL #SuchIsLife Man. i mean at least the forum would have not been a dead place

Originally posted by: richmich

Rehan must b having a story of her wife or how she died.May b he'll tell Zain abt it some day & it might help

LOL Right now nothing is more important in telling Zain that hes doing wrong and bringing out the truth. than we can have Rehans story.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The cast is working hard and it shows, they deserve some support and at least some encouragement

I believe Nafeesa will be exposed, I cannot see Rehan, Rizwan and Fahad letting this divorce go through they will fight for ZaYa.

Exactly i want to see Fahad yelling at her, for what did Zain ever do to her? What was his fault? Forget Aliyah they hated her from the beginning but wasnt Zain their own?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

OMG I'm so confused, everybody's saying something different!

Thanks for the info, though I have no idea whether it's right or wrong :P

I'm just going to wait for tomorrow's episode!

lets just wait theres no point, we are all just going to keep getting frustrated
zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
being a Muslim I know Islamic rules of talaak n marriage.
talaak has occurred becoz zain mentions talaak not thrice but 4 times. even the the witnesses were there.
and as far as zain 's anger is concerned so think logically talaak is always given in rage none gives it in lighter mood
n now if she marries rehan after iddat only for remarrying zain that halaala will be invalid n a sin in Islamic rules as planned halaala is mockery of women dignity .
p.s halaala means after divorce, woman marrying another man n consummating
the marriage later her second husband can divorce her willingly or die only then she can remarry her first husband

Another thing today they said women cannot enter graveyard its wrong belief they can come but should not wail because while crying and wailing we r not in senes and dont give attention to our proper parda this can attract the males which is wrong
Edited by zariya123 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zariya123

talaak has occurred becoz zain mentions talaak not thrice but 4 times. even the the witnesses were there.
and as far as zain 's anger is concerned so think logically talaak is always given in rage none gives it in lighter mood
n now if she marries rehan after iddat only for remarrying zain that halaala will be invalid n a sin in Islamic rules as planned halaala is mockery of women dignity .
the marriage later her second husband can divorce her willingly or die only then she can remarry her first husband

Another thing today they said women cannot enter graveyard its wrong belief they can come but should not wail because while crying and wailing we r not in senes and dont give attention to our proper parda this can attract the males which is wrong

See you have great points but such mistakes will always happen as its not a religious show but solely for entertainment.

zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">lets just wait theres no point, we are all just going to keep getting frustrated</font>

this is another wayof divorcing and more proper manner but the way alliya is shown divorced is also valid the way u described is used when someone wants to give chance and threatening wife that he can give divorce.
n even if they shows aaliya pregnant does not mean that they are not divorced divorce will be valid postpregnacy this time is given only in case in pregnancy woman needs hr husband so he can come to her and help her
Edited by zariya123 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

As i told u on twitter i love ur posts zainab.

For me aliya being pregnant does not seem a possiblity.
They only did it once n that too a month ago,so if she was preggo she might hv realized it till now.
And the idea of zaya re uniting just for the sake of baby is pathetic,if she faces a miscarriage later then will zain leave her again?
I want zain to ask for forgiveness and welcome her back to his life with his whole heart.
Now belonging to shia sect i myself m not aware of this divorce procedure so i cant say anything.bcz in our sect the legal way is used.
As for rehan i think he might take usmans place in zains life and guide him.

Ps did u see in precap only rehan,grumpy n ghulam were with aliya

Definitely its just a matter of time before Zain realizes and he will make it up to Aliyah he has too. Im sure even if Aliyah just forgives him just like that, Zain wont be able to forgive himself before long.

See we dont know how they are going to bring about this divorce thing exactly why we need to wait and watch.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Definitely its just a matter of time before Zain realizes and he will make it up to Aliyah he has too. Im sure even if Aliyah just forgives him just like that, Zain wont be able to forgive himself before long.

See we dont know how they are going to bring about this divorce thing exactly why we need to wait and watch.

Zainab just have a look at this website.it will clear all the confusions,i m so happy

http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/family/marital-relationships/174391-divorce-islamic-procedure-aamp-rulings.html
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
angry mood or not, divorce does happen. so in this case the divorce has happened, its like a punishment to the man for not controlling his anger. and the further punishment is the pain he has to go through to remarry his wife.
in school we were told that divorce has to be said on three separate occasions, becos its something Allah dislikes the most, its made really hard to do...but recently i heard from a scholar that saying divorce 3 times in one go is also accepted.

zaya's divorce is accepted and nw shall begin the 3 month idaah period. wherein the families should encourage the pair 2 reconcile with 1 another..another option is pregnancy but i dont think zaya are really ready for parenthood...
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zariya123

bold:i agree.even i was confused because i go to my dads grave with my mom and we take proper hijaab when we go to the grave yard.its completely allowed.
Considering farhan is a muslim,y do these blunders happen?