Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

WORD M, Exactly BI has always also given us the best episodes be it emotional or comic, everything is always on point, never too much or too little. Every time they give us a emotional episode, your heart cries with the characters, vice versa with chilled out episodes. With the constant nonsense of everyones about quitting the show, its unbelievable for I'm sure they will find something in BI or about BI to hang tight with it

Honestly Z, I've had enough of such negativity. Is it any wonder why the PH is getting fed up? If you go back and read previous articles or posts such as Saheba's or Gagan's, you will see BI is going exactly the way it planned to.

My major question to you is why did he touch Aliyahs face when he was about to say those awful words?

What no one understands is that the guy just came back from a experience that he will never forget in his life, those seven hours of his mother screaming, them going through a punishment for a crime they never committed, and the culprit behind all that to be shown to be his love, his wife someone he would kill for. Than as soon as he finally gets home what does he find, his superhero gone, his guider his everything gone? What do expect from the guy? People are bashing Zain and blaming him? Exactly i wanna know where his fault lies? What is his fault?

Exactly Z, I see Zain being bashed and I wonder the same thing. The guy spent 7 hours in jail, he was beaten, wrongfully accused and listened as his mother screamed from another cell, wouldn't anyone in his position be traumatized? To add salt to his wounds and what has to be the ultimate blow to Zain was losing his father. For Zain everything he believed in is gone, his trust, his beliefs, his love, his father, he has lost it all.

Lemme clear the air, how is it ZaYas fault at all? Both of them are suffering equally in all this, NO ONE but their inhumane family is to be blamed.

Tell me about it! I was so disgusted with Ghulam and Shabana who continue to fail seeing the damage they've caused. What exactly did they think would happen here? Even if Usman were to have survived, did they really think Zain would take Aaliya back after they filed such a complaint?

Then there is Nafeesa, how can she comfort a woman she just put through hell? She was all smiles earlier and now she has the nerve to act like she cares. Disgusting!

Nafeesa, Ghulam and Shabana need to get what is coming to them!

Its actually very upsetting when people begin to bash Zain or Aliyah where none of them lie wrong. two weeks ago it was Aliyah and now Zain. Pathetic I tell Mandy, to make it worse others agree with them

I'm sticking to your post today Z, too much negativity out there!

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

they make joke of ZaYa relation.how could they show Zain said talaq in anger?he love that girl to much how could they make him did that?he going to reopent badly if Aliya remarriage happen.just imagen his condition.they destroyed a beautiful show and couple.

Sorry in advance if I sound rude but How does their relationship become a joke from now on? How are they being made fun of not literally? Yes Hypothetically by their family they have been used by their family like a cloth and when done with it thrown away. Yes hes going to regret but can you really blame him? Tell me? And if yes than i suggest you go back and re watch just thursdays and fridays episode and then todays.

The man was beaten for something he was completely innocent in so and when he finally gets home he got the worst news he would have never imagined in his life.

Once again, ZaYa arent wrong in this situation neither of them are to be blamed but their family. Zain and Aliyah are equally devastated, these two who vowed to never be apart are getting forced by their families inhuman mind you repeated conspiracies to end everything for good

Where does Zain or Aliyah lie wrong in all this anarchy?
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
However heart breaking the episode may be ,god it was beautifully shot,the attention to details they showed and showing each and every one's emotions,so from pure performance perspective it was sheer brilliance from all the members of the cast and they deserve all the awards !! Regarding T it's confusion galore in the forum, so we have no option left other than to wait for the episode😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He has to, Nafeesa has to be exposed for what she's done. Hopefully he will not be alone and Rizwan and Fahad play some role here too, especially Fahad who looked shocked at what just happened.

Rehan will definitely help i guess thats what Nandish meant by saying that hes the strong pillar of BI.

I really want the both of them to play a part in all this, Fahad needs to do something and rizwan needs to open his goddamn mouth. Nafeesa should be released this week
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LOL there are a lot of confusing posts making rounds. Some are saying it is not valid because it was said in anger, others are saying it is. In the precap, Rehan says the same so Zain is ready to sign papers making it legal.

Everyone is contradicting each other so theres no point in even trying. I am sure theres alot more and Zain will have to change his mind.

He might be about to sign the papers when someone stops him to tell Zain that it was Nafeesa not Aliyah.For Zain told Aliyah in the jail that its her fault that his father is left alone in the house and that she has no idea what must he be going through seeing his wife and son going to jail, therefore once Zain finds out it will definitely change a lot of things.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL, I'm like this going all bonkers. I'm keeping the faith and will watch the show. As I said, Precap gave me hope. Let's see, better to wait and watch than pull out your hair 😆

LOL, EXACTLY what everyone needs to do, just relax and watch the show
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Rizwan was shown but not with Zain, he was shown with Aayat and his in laws.

I noticed Rehan was included which only leads me to believe even more that he is related to the Abdullahs.

Exactly Rehan is defo related, so far im not getting any negative vibes from him. I just hope he and rizwan reveal the truth ASAP
mandy0310 thumbnail

Sorry in advance if I sound rude but How does their relationship become a joke from now on? How are they being made fun of not literally? Yes Hypothetically by their family they have been used by their family like a cloth and when done with it thrown away. Yes hes going to regret but can you really blame him? Tell me? And if yes than i suggest you go back and re watch just thursdays and fridays episode and then todays.

The man was beaten for something he was completely innocent in so and when he finally gets home he got the worst news he would have never imagined in his life.

Once again, ZaYa arent wrong in this situation neither of them are to be blamed but their family. Zain and Aliyah are equally devastated, these two who vowed to never be apart are getting forced by their families inhuman mind you repeated conspiracies to end everything for good

Where does Zain or Aliyah lie wrong in all this anarchy?

Agreed! I know its difficult to watch Aaliya go through all of this because she isn't at fault but neither is Zain. Zain and Aaliya are both victims of a well thought out plot made by their own loved ones, neither could have seen it coming nor could they have done anything to stop it.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Exactly Rehan is defo related, so far im not getting any negative vibes from him. I just hope he and rizwan reveal the truth ASAP

Neither am I, I don't see him as a threat. I think he is going to do all he can to save Zain and Aaliya's marriage and he has to know that someone else is responsible for that complaint. Maybe if he spoke to Aaliya, he would be able to make sense of it all and realize someone else filed that complaint.

I am hoping he is not alone in this fight too, Rizwan and Fahad should play a role here too. I want to see where both men will stand in all this and I can only hope they side with the truth and let Nafeesa lose everything. I have no sympathy for her now, her own actions caused her downfall.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I m nt muslim .I don't know anything about T.

In this forum different differnt discussion about T.
Some says happened some says no.
Rehan will make Zain calm and make him understand, rehan also knows ZaYa loves each other immensley.Now all this r coz of shalam.Rehan will find out the truth.
Zain will feel bad for Aalia.
Hope by this weekend this track will get over.

LOL everyone is saying different things, so we should just wait and watch.

Hopefully Rehan, Rizwan and Fahad, i dont want Rehan to be in this alone, i want Fahad and Rizwan in this too, as Rizwan already knows the truth he needs to open his mouth ASAP.

LOL the track just began hon but i hope by this week Nafeesa is revealed