Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly Harshika worked their ass of the scenes we get and if not for anything watch it for them and their dedication.

If they do follow w.e 3 divorce procedure than they make it ASAP

What I think is going to happen is that Nafeesa will be revealed hence Zain will realize his mistake and initiate to look into alternative ways of getting Aliyah back, I swear no remarriage. So far Rehan looks good to me. I am too, i really hope cvs doesnt let us down, cause people are blaming Farhan sir, calling him a liar and all, becahara😆

The cast is working hard and it shows, they deserve some support and at least some encouragement

I believe Nafeesa will be exposed, I cannot see Rehan, Rizwan and Fahad letting this divorce go through they will fight for ZaYa.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aroojarain

talaq is valid in all the emotions whether u r joking, sad, or in anger unless "Talaq is not valid in case of
ighlaq." One of the meanings of ighlaq is
when the person is extremely angry that
he is not aware of what he says.. I.e. he is don't know what he is saying.

but as zain.said to Regan k send me the ppts it means he knows what he is doing so it means takaq is valid...

What I dont understand is why everyone is giving the contradicting information? Nothing is matching with what the other person is saying. Therefore, we will all just wait for the episode to air
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
One thing I can say about BI is that it is truly unpredictable. It leaves you wondering what happens next. To me Zain telling Rehan to draft out papers shows just how serious he is about wanting to cut all ties with Aaliya but is it really that easy? When Zain realizes the truth about Aaliya's innocence will it be enough to want him to get her back? Will so go back to him? Too many questions, too much confusion and very little answers. Its best to keep watching.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ugh exactly! Someone's saying it hasn't, someone's saying it has like DA F am I supposed to believe??
Everything needs to be cleared up in tomorrow's episode!!

LOL WORD Lets just wait for the episode to air for without it every ones going haywire atm
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

One thing I can say about BI is that it is truly unpredictable. It leaves you wondering what happens next. To me Zain telling Rehan to draft out papers shows just how serious he is about wanting to cut all ties with Aaliya but is it really that easy? When Zain realizes the truth about Aaliya's innocence will it be enough to want him to get her back? Will so go back to him? Too many questions, too much confusion and very little answers. Its best to keep watching.

WORD M, Exactly BI has always also given us the best episodes be it emotional or comic, everything is always on point, never too much or too little. Every time they give us a emotional episode, your heart cries with the characters, vice versa with chilled out episodes. With the constant nonsense of everyones about quitting the show, its unbelievable for I'm sure they will find something in BI or about BI to hang tight with it.

My major question to you is why did he touch Aliyahs face when he was about to say those awful words?

What no one understands is that the guy just came back from a experience that he will never forget in his life, those seven hours of his mother screaming, them going through a punishment for a crime they never committed, and the culprit behind all that to be shown to be his love, his wife someone he would kill for. Than as soon as he finally gets home what does he find, his superhero gone, his guider his everything gone? What do expect from the guy? People are bashing Zain and blaming him? Exactly i wanna know where his fault lies? What is his fault?

Lemme clear the air, how is it ZaYas fault at all? Both of them are suffering equally in all this, NO ONE but their inhumane family is to be blamed.

Its actually very upsetting when people begin to bash Zain or Aliyah where none of them lie wrong. two weeks ago it was Aliyah and now Zain. Pathetic I tell Mandy, to make it worse others agree with them
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Everyone apparently has different views on whats going to happen. I say lets wait and watch one thing i do know there are alternatives. *Fingers crossed*

What I think is going to happen is Zains going to realize after Nafeesa is revealed but IDK im confused myself so lets just wait and watch

Agree..

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

first i need to clear my confusion.some said Zain said talaq in anger so it not granted other said it granted.now only hope if Aliya is pregnant then they will be together again.but whole thing was ruin completely.Zain ever can forgive himself to give Aliya this punishment for nothing? will Aliya forget this dead event of her life?
answer is no.show lose its all charm today i don't think i ever will enjoy this show like before.i wish Farhan sir give us answer why he play with our emotions like this?if they want to show divorce why not they showed that in zubair time?why now?
i still can't think to see Aliya remarriage Rehan and she become ammi to his kids.they better end this show with BB start.

I doubt Aliyah is preggo not possible. All I TBH have to say at this point is for everyone to wait and watch, the writers of this show always have been promising minus-ing the time they havent been.But they have always given us better more than bad.

The divorce definitely didnt happen it cant theres definitely some sort of an alternative and we just have to wait and see. Fahad , Rehan and Rizwan and maybe Shazia might just bring out the truth of Nafeesa and Save ZaYas relationship.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Huh? Then what about this?

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4120582 😕

LOL theres so many more, Sruthi hon i dont know what to tell you😆

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

me also Muslim but now I'm super confuse mom said their talaq is not granted becz he said in anger and also no legal paper they sign till.what would we do now.only hope is Aliya pregnancy.

I am hoping Aliyah is not preggo and something else happens as im sure it will. We just need to wait and watch
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As i told u on twitter i love ur posts zainab.
For me aliya being pregnant does not seem a possiblity.
They only did it once n that too a month ago,so if she was preggo she might hv realized it till now.
And the idea of zaya re uniting just for the sake of baby is pathetic,if she faces a miscarriage later then will zain leave her again?
I want zain to ask for forgiveness and welcome her back to his life with his whole heart.
Now belonging to shia sect i myself m not aware of this divorce procedure so i cant say anything.bcz in our sect the legal way is used.
As for rehan i think he might take usmans place in zains life and guide him.

Ps did u see in precap only rehan,grumpy n ghulam were with aliya
Edited by zaya.fan - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I'm confused too Zainab...but you know they shouldn't have done this...2 times was already bad enough..now they made him say talaq 3 times!!! see how there is so many different views on this...this will cause debates among viewers!

For one, I know my mom will find this unacceptable..she's definitely not going to watch again now. Man this is a muslim show, they shouldn't have taken it this far!

Exactly Saheba, well theres always debates or shall i say fights of whats right and wrong when something related to religion is shown.

so according to your mom are they divorced or not?