Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm not Muslim so I won't say much about whether the talaq happened or not but the precap gives me hope. For the time being, I still do not see Rehan as a threat, I believe he will help ZaYa in reuniting.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Zainab, add those two tweets which Colors retweeted. They are the answers to channel's question if ZaYa will overcome this phase. And it's a positive response. It'd give some respite to people going hyper.

Which ones Shivani?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

WHAT?!!! HE SAID IT 3 TIMES?!!!! Man no no no!!!! ughhh😡

Exactly what really pained me was that he removed her hand and completed it.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm not Muslim so I won't say much about whether the talaq happened or not but the precap gives me hope. For the time being, I still do not see Rehan as a threat, I believe he will help ZaYa in reuniting.

Same here.. I'm confused as hell after reading so many topics on divorce. Precap gives me hope too. I strongly feel Rehan will bring out the truth and catch the real culprit.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Same here.. I'm confused as hell after reading so many topics on divorce. Precap gives me hope too. I strongly feel Rehan will bring out the truth and catch the real culprit.

LOL Guys, M & Shivani being a Muslim I am confused myself, nothing is making sense right now. If you want to remain sane for now just wait for the show, every one is saying things thats contradicting what the other said.
mandy0310 thumbnail

He has to, Nafeesa has to be exposed for what she's done. Hopefully he will not be alone and Rizwan and Fahad play some role here too, especially Fahad who looked shocked at what just happened.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL Guys, M & Shivani being a Muslim I am confused myself, nothing is making sense right now. If you want to remain sane for now just wait for the show, every one is saying things thats contradicting what the other said.

LOL there are a lot of confusing posts making rounds. Some are saying it is not valid because it was said in anger, others are saying it is. In the precap, Rehan says the same so Zain is ready to sign papers making it legal.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Me too... The information I got from people as left me with more questions than answers.. But as you said precap looks promising...

But did anyone notice.. Rehaan was included.. he was one among who carried the body, he put dirt in the grave along with zain and fahad.. The shot of them standing above the grave.. To me it looked like it was three brothers...

And why was Rizwaan not seen anywhere..???😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL, I'm like this going all bonkers. I'm keeping the faith and will watch the show. As I said, Precap gave me hope. Let's see, better to wait and watch than pull out your hair 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Me too... The information I got from people as left me with more questions than answers.. But as you said precap looks promising...

But did anyone notice.. Rehaan was included.. he was one among who carried the body, he put dirt in the grave along with zain and fahad.. The shot of them standing above the grave.. To me it looked like it was three brothers...

And why was Rizwaan not seen anywhere..???😕

Rizwan was shown but not with Zain, he was shown with Aayat and his in laws.

I noticed Rehan was included which only leads me to believe even more that he is related to the Abdullahs.