Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Thanks a lot..😃

this is the correct procedure I THINK

after the husband says first talaaq he must wait for one full menstrual cycle of the wife ... in case she becomes pregnant divorce is not valid...if they reconcile without any marriage...

even after one month if he still wants to divorce her he says talaaq again but he still has to wait for one menstrual cycle again.. in that 30 days if they reconcile good but they have to get married again..

But even after 2 menstrual cycle of wife is complete without pregnancy .. and he still wants to divorce her then final talaaq is said..

This what I understood from what that uncle told... If is wrong then please forgive me... It is not ment to hurt anyone's belief and religion

OMG I'm so confused, everybody's saying something different!

Thanks for the info, though I have no idea whether it's right or wrong :P

I'm just going to wait for tomorrow's episode!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT?!!! HE SAID IT 3 TIMES?!!!! Man no no no!!!! ughhh😡
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first i need to clear my confusion.some said Zain said talaq in anger so it not granted other said it granted.now only hope if Aliya is pregnant then they will be together again.but whole thing was ruin completely.Zain ever can forgive himself to give Aliya this punishment for nothing? will Aliya forget this dead event of her life?
answer is no.show lose its all charm today i don't think i ever will enjoy this show like before.i wish Farhan sir give us answer why he play with our emotions like this?if they want to show divorce why not they showed that in zubair time?why now?
i still can't think to see Aliya remarriage Rehan and she become ammi to his kids.they better end this show with BB start.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Huh? Then what about this?

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4120582 😕
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I am just super confused right now...

But the episode was fabulous that is all I can say

the episode was a brilliant one, but im just as confuses as you are as to if the divorce happened or not. We just have to wait and find out
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Everyone is going like being a Muslim this and that

What I have to say is:

Being a Muslim I'm Mad confused myself, so I think everyone should just stay put and wait for the upcoming episodes.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Everyone is going like being a Muslim this and that
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What I have to say is:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Being a Muslim I'm Mad confused myself, so I think everyone should just stay put and wait for the upcoming episodes.</font>

me also Muslim but now I'm super confuse mom said their talaq is not granted becz he said in anger and also no legal paper they sign till.what would we do now.only hope is Aliya pregnancy.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Everyone is going like being a Muslim this and that

What I have to say is:

Being a Muslim I'm Mad confused myself, so I think everyone should just stay put and wait for the upcoming episodes.

I'm confused too Zainab...but you know they shouldn't have done this...2 times was already bad enough..now they made him say talaq 3 times!!! see how there is so many different views on this...this will cause debates among viewers!

For one, I know my mom will find this unacceptable..she's definitely not going to watch again now. Man this is a muslim show, they shouldn't have taken it this far!
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I'm confused too Zainab...but you know they shouldn't have done this...2 times was already bad enough..now they made him say talaq 3 times!!! see how there is so many different views on this...this will cause debates among viewers!

For one, I know my mom will find this unacceptable..she's definitely not going to watch again now. Man this is a muslim show, they shouldn't have taken it this far!

they make joke of ZaYa relation.how could they show Zain said talaq in anger?he love that girl to much how could they make him did that?he going to reopent badly if Aliya remarriage happen.just imagen his condition.they destroyed a beautiful show and couple.