Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Zainab just have a look at this website.it will clear all the confusions,i m so happy

http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/family/marital-relationships/174391-divorce-islamic-procedure-aamp-rulings.html

We still dont know how they are going to go about it. Lets just wait and watch
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO im sure her period is not going to be the reason of the divorce being considered invalid😆

well,u can imagine anything to be happy😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh yeah there's still gauhar and rizyat...let's see how all of that fits in this.

When everything is gettin revealed is when i want Gauhars truth to come and want it to be in Aliyahs favor.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Whether that happens or not Z, I want Aaliya to learn from her past and just let everyone sort out their own problems. I don't want to see Aaliya risking anything anymore for anyone, when she gets hold of her happiness I want to see her hanging onto it.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Whether that happens or not Z, I want Aaliya to learn from her past and just let everyone sort out their own problems. I don't want to see Aaliya risking anything anymore for anyone, when she gets hold of her happiness I want to see her hanging onto it.

Exactly!! And gives it the first priority which this relationship deserves. She's done so much for every one and look what she got in return.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You know what Z, her not sharing a bedroom with Zain may be for the best. They need some space.

Rizwan has to play a role here, his best friend's marriage is falling apart through no fault of Aaliya's and he knows this. Rizwan and Aayat being witness to Aaliya confronting her parents could not have been for nothing.

I don't think Gauhar has been forgotten but at the moment she should not be in the picture, I want focus on ZaYa and clearing these MUs between them. Obviously its going to be a long time before they ever get back to the way things were, if that is even possible but they have to start somewhere. First thing first, clear the MU between them and expose Nafeesa.

If that gives them time to think properly especially Zain than fine, they do need that desparately. I guess when Zain is in his room a lone and remembers Aliyah is when hes going to realize how incomplete he is.

See this is going to be the real test, last time they had mamu who they ran too every time trouble knocked on their doors this time they have to decide for themselves

Exactly Rizwan should tell Zain I want him to tell Zain more than I want him to Tell Rehan.

Definitely, I just want the baby to be in Aliyahs favor, thinking about how wrong Zain was , the guy is going to be shattered and devastated even more when he finds out the truth.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! And gives it the first priority which this relationship deserves. She's done so much for every one and look what she got in return.

Exactly my point, she went out of her way to help others and look how she was repaid. It is the same thing in Zain's case, look at everything he's done for his loved ones and again all he got in return was people destroying his happiness. Its time ZaYa became selfish and just let everyone be!

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

If that gives them time to think properly especially Zain than fine, they do need that desparately. I guess when Zain is in his room a lone and remembers Aliyah is when hes going to realize how incomplete he is.

See this is going to be the real test, last time they had mamu who they ran too every time trouble knocked on their doors this time they have to decide for themselves

Exactly Rizwan should tell Zain I want him to tell Zain more than I want him to Tell Rehan.

Definitely, I just want the baby to be in Aliyahs favor, thinking about how wrong Zain was , the guy is going to be shattered and devastated even more when he finds out the truth.

This is what makes this track interesting, this time there is no Usman to guide these two and have them think with a cool head now they are on their own.

Rizwan has to speak up, it may make no difference in telling Zain anything right now but if he were to tell Rehan it would help. Rehan has to investigate since he has the connections to find out who lodged the complaint, who made the call. Based on the precap he does not want ZaYa to divorce and knowing what its like to lose your love never to get her back, he will surely want to keep ZaYa together. I believe he will help along with Rizwan.

Good point about if things work in Aaliya's favor, but honestly I think even without that he will be devastated to know what he put her through. Zain completely shattered the girl to pieces by saying talaq three times and stopping her from seeing Usman one last time, those two in itself are the ultimate blow to this girl.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Zainab :)
Loved the episode n entire cast did beyond our expectations. it was a painful episode yet had to watch it because cannot live without beintehaa and after all they put in so much effort to entertain us. I am not a muslim and there lots of post whether the divorce has happend or not but now All I am interested in is how will it go from here. :)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is what makes this track interesting, this time there is no Usman to guide these two and have them think with a cool head now they are on their own.

Rizwan has to speak up, it may make no difference in telling Zain anything right now but if he were to tell Rehan it would help. Rehan has to investigate since he has the connections to find out who lodged the complaint, who made the call. Based on the precap he does not want ZaYa to divorce and knowing what its like to lose your love never to get her back, he will surely want to keep ZaYa together. I believe he will help along with Rizwan.

Good point about if things work in Aaliya's favor, but honestly I think even without that he will be devastated to know what he put her through. Zain completely shattered the girl to pieces by saying talaq three times and stopping her from seeing Usman one last time, those two in itself are the ultimate blow to this girl.

Totally agree with u mandy.
Now if Riz says anything about Aalia Zain is nt in the mood to understand.Acc. to him his mom was tortured by police coz of Aalia.So Riz should tell everything to Rehan.He can find out who lodged the complaint by tracing the phone call as he did in Aayats case.
Once he tells the truth i m sure Zain will feel bad for Aalia , the way he behaved with her.He did nt allowed her to see her mamu who was dear to her and also saying T to her .
Aalia has told to Rehan and his abbu how much she loves her shohar
Usman saab was recovering he was shaking his hand ,I feel spanish doc said he gave costly med. previous day coz of that he must have D.That also should come out which may put suri down.She should regret for slapping Aalia, that will nt happen.