A Mistake Can Still Be Amended-ZaYa

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Best Shot Of the Night: Suraiya, her pain her anguish in all this was so unbearable. The way she was removing her makeup, her jewelry remembering her scenes with Usman, The woman lost her husband today, her everything, her life. Everything that she lived for after her sons is gone, gone, never coming back. Suchitra take a bow man you were brilliant, you executed the scenes so well.
Star Character of the Night: Zain, his pain of loosing a father, loosing his superhero, his guider, his best friend his everything was depicted so well bY Harshad. The way Zain was laying on top of his grave not wanting to let go, he was so broken, so shattered, so devastated.
Revelations of the Night: Aliyah as thought is being blamed for everything, when she is innocent. The way she cried in front of her father and to Grumpy, the girl herself is devastated. She didnt care what she had to go through but she needed to see her mamu, she couldnt go without seeing him.
Dialogues of the Night: When Aliyah said kyun Allah, I literally got the goosebumps, the way she said it was so heart wrenching, the girl got trapped so badly by her own family members, today she lost her savior and her love.
Beintehaa Moment: The way Zain held on Aliyahs face to say it and that smile, that smile wasnt a mocking one but rather it was a smile to hide that pain for what hes about to say. He did indeed say talaq three times. I am not sure myself agar talaq is done, but in anger its not so it isnt. Zain and Aliyah CAN NEVER SEPARATE, Let the man cool down and he will realize what hes done.
Joke of the Night: Nafeesa your going to pay and pay real hard for this, i cant wait till you get kicked out and insulted like Aliyah is being right now.
Brilliance of the Night: Harshika Nailed it, Suchitra was fantastic, all the actors take a bow. An intense episode.
Overall Rating: It was such a great episode, so powerful and impact ful, everything was perfect.

Precap: Rehan, this is the only way we are going to accept you, i really hope Rehan tells Zain that the talaq isnt possible and brings him the shariat to tell him that in anger no talaq is valid.

What Really pained me was that he removed Aliyahs hand and still said it.

The songs, camera shots everything was perfect, the episode went quick my only issue but everything else was on point

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is what I wanted to share with all of you:
  • Guys it was supposed to happen, this divorce track was always planned out. Such as:
  • when Beintehaa was about to start in December at that time an article was printed in Newspaper which talked about Beintehaa Story line as follows
    **Beintehaa is a story of a married couple who can't see each other Eye to Eye and wants to move out of the relationship but they have to consummate and then marry where they want **
  • I remember reading Farhan's statement when asked about BI being inspired from Humsafar and he said "to an extent but ZaYa have their own trajectory".. As they keep on saying that this was suppose to happen by March end with Mamu's death and all and ZaYa were to separate then divorce is definitely not happening.
  • Mango Gurl! @MeghaaRuparel

It's the major turning point of #Beintehaa today.. The base story line of #Beintehaa begins from today..#talaaq #talaaq #talaaq

PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Tonights episode is one of the highlight points of our show! Aliya Zain Talakh!

• All this was planned. IT was bound to happen. But ZaYa arent divorced yet, they still need to sign legal papers, and in anger no divorce is accepted.

• Now Go Tweet to @COLORSTV for no DIVORCE and No Rehan Angle.

• My Take on the song:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4118482

• Guys so many fans are still hopefully, stick to BI for ZaYa if not than Harshika who worked their ass off to make this show what it has become.

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am just super confused right now...
But the episode was fabulous that is all I can say
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are they divorced or not???
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

IDK! I am still confused! Lemme do some research!

Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He said twice and she closed his mouth he removed her hand and said third time too.
Rean said lke this T saying T will nt happen.
Zain was in angry mood he told rehan if u want side them u side.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I liked the episode too.. So much hard work in rain. It was shot beautifully, especially the end bit. I did get scared. But Precap gives me hope. I think they'll follow that whole 3 divorce procedure and before the third one Rehan will bring out the real culprit. No divorce is happening. The journey is going to be painful though. And I'm afraid CVs are going to use Rehan in the other way we fear. But it's ZaYa in the end. I'm still keeping faith.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

He said twice and she closed his mouth he removed her hand and said third time too.

Rean said lke this T saying T will nt happen.
Zain was in angry mood he told rehan if u want side them u side.

So...it's not valid?
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

According to what one of my father muslim friend told me... No...

Zain and aaliya were totally in love till the arrest happened... There were no problems with them...

but zain just went through huge turmoil, he is extremely hurt, angry most importantly he is under a huge MU..which i understood should not be there and his mind is clouded and he cannot take any logical decision...if they show in the correct way .. they are not divorced..

musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

According to what one of my father muslim friend told me... No...

Zain and aaliya were totally in love till the arrest happened... There were no problems with them...

but zain just went through huge turmoil, he is extremely hurt, angry most importantly he is under a huge MU..which i understood should not be there and his mind is clouded and he cannot take any logical decision...if they show in the correct way .. they are not divorced..

Hmm thanks...

I guess we'll just get to know if it actually happened tomorrow...

Btw, congrats on becoming a Goldie :)