Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay probably posting on the forum the last time!

I dont really think anyone will listen to us! I hv done my part, given feedbck everywhere! But I'm sure it will just not help!

SBB was correct! CVs took us for a ride! PH n channel plain were playing up hiding the truth!

I started watching the show because of the story which was abt Zain and Aliya! Maamu was their connecting bridge but they did knw how to reach each other too! There in was the beauty of the show!

I never wanted to watch a show where the female lead is divorced and remarried a 100 times and I will not see that nonsense in BI either!

Zain was,is and MUST remain BI's sole hero! There should be only one lead pair Zaya! But the shoulds n musts hv now all been turned down by all, channel,ph all! So I guess i hv 1 option left... Cant watch REHAN Aliya crap! That's not what I signed for!

I'll watch it this week though, cz i believe this week Zaya will be der be it love or hate, it will be Zaya! & Zain will be sole hero! From d next week... Well, i was happy in no tv zone before BI for abt 2yrs!

Ppl shayad phir mil jaye chalte chalte! Stay happy! :)
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Titlee, I dont think you should give up just yet. they havent even been divorced properly, As to what I believe they arent divorced yet and their marriage can still be saved.

Rehan will not be a third angle at all, rather i see him as helping hand for ZaYa. In the precap he told Zain that its not considered divorce just by yelling it like that. Zain is not in his senses he just came back from 7 hours of hell and comes home to find out that his super hero died, and in all this to Zain Aliyah has been shown the culprit.

I am sure things will begin to make more sense once Nafeesa is revealed more than anyone I wanna see what Suraiya has to say about this
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
only thing sbb dnt say was mamu death bt thr were article saying zan wl tell aaliya to go away from his life n all oh god just don't want rehaan crap thtz all im nt found f this grumpy guy too he's attached to aliya witnessing the whole thing wht of he tks her home n later on ask her y dnt u bcme mom f my grand kids seeing her bondng with them
cannot trust this shalam couple too they did such a big mistake which is da sole reason fr everything they might gve her responsibility to grumpy n rehaan n go thanking them own family left them bt u guys r carring for her instead f repenting
zain has done sooo much for aaliya rather than aalya hs done fr him during zubbu incident hw he supported her no one would do tht shabana n ghulam just coz f tht small injury made a complaint n zain too