Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
TBH i just say wait and watch the show, cause we really dont know whats going to happen
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously i'd rather prefer the show to go off air instead of watching Aliya and Rehan's marriage! Yuck 🤢
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the CVs somehow convey the laws of Islam on divorce..Coz an ordinary viewer would not know anything! They need to make it clear how reconciliation is still possible, if they want to hold their viewers!
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im gona wait n c wt they are gona show i hope the makers them self been muslim they will not take D and M root
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m nt muslim i don't know anything about T.
I don' want T to happen with ZaYa.Don't mind seperation but nt T.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I remember reading Farhan's statement when asked about BI being inspired from Humsafar and he said "to an extent but ZaYa have their own trajectory".. As they keep on saying that this was suppose to happen by March end with Mamu's death and all and ZaYa were to separate then divorce is definitely not happening.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I hope the CVs somehow convey the laws of Islam on divorce..Coz an ordinary viewer would not know anything! They need to make it clear how reconciliation is still possible, if they want to hold their viewers!

The producer itself is a muslim.. he must be knowing the rules... and it is very very complicated... I asked my uncle friend who is a muslim and what he told me left me
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
once again, i just say just wait and watch we need to know exactly whats going on before we predict
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seema maam said Zain not going to leave Aliya till they never give us false hope,i believe Farhan sir would not do this to us.mamu going to die sooner or later but as this story about ZaYa makers know very well divorce would not going to work for us.i'm still waiting for episode.let's hope for best.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
People will find dis funny or crazy but I have already lost 5 kgs since 2-3 mnths coz of BI.Reason is excitement.9 pm is dinner time & hv not bn having dinner properly & now since a mnth coz of all dis rumours n divorce drama.And today I dnt know wot will happen to me.Praying hard for positivity