Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZayaHarshika

Wait..
Wiki pe i got this...

A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after two respective Talaqs and for a third time also before the expiry of her Iddat after he gives her a Talaq for the third time. But after that the separation is irrevocable.

Matlab after the third talaaq and before the wnd of iddah.. They can get back together without Halala?😕

Phew! Someone atleast! I read the same thing and was trying to explain at the AT for a LONG time! But people are like " im gonna quit " " We tweeted like hell and whats happening " They should go through the Halala procedure only after the Third Talaq!This is the first talaq only!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZayaHarshika

Wait..
Wiki pe i got this...

A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after two respective Talaqs and for a third time also before the expiry of her Iddat after he gives her a Talaq for the third time. But after that the separation is irrevocable.

Matlab after the third talaaq and before the wnd of iddah.. They can get back together without Halala?😕

yea after two talaq they can get back together marry again but after third time there is no backing point.
beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Also Zaya have married twice..
Initially as Zain and Aaliya

Secondly as Abdul and Saira

I do not know anything about Islamic marriage law and what does double marriage signify. But I think even if Zain and Aaliya divorce, the marriage between Abdul and Saira would still be there...

Edited by bitasta - 10 years ago
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Phew! Someone atleast! I read the same thing and was trying to explain at the AT for a LONG time! But people are like " im gonna quit " " We tweeted like hell and whats happening " They should go through the Halala procedure only after the Third Talaq!This is the first talaq only!

Uhmm
I'm not v sure abt "Talaaq" in islam
But i hope kuch aisa hi ho
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly guys wait and watch and do give feedback.

Exactly Zain said it twice and Aliyah stopped him the third time.

Does that mean when Zain says "Talaq" once it is considered as first talaq and when he says that for the second time it means that is their second Talaq and for the third time it is third talaq?

I thought "Talaq Talaq Talaq" once is first Talaq and the same second time is second talaq and they can still marry the same person and "Talaq Talaq Talaq" the third time is the third Talaq and they cannot marry the same person again after this?

Im Confused!😕
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitasta

Also Zaya have married twice..

Initially as Zain and Aaliya

Secondly as Abdul and Saira

I do not know anything about Islamic marriage law and what does double marriage signify. But I think even if Zain and Aaliya divorce, the marriage between Abdul and Saira would still be there...

That was Abdul and Sairas marriage and not Zain and Aliyas 😆 i dont think that marriage was counted!
beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was Abdul and Sairas marriage and not Zain and Aliyas 😆 i dont think that marriage was counted!

OK.. As I said I do not know anything about Islamic Marriage Law... Think you are right..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Avi Im not sure either, lets just watch the show and see how it all works out,

Everyone is stating different things about talaq, so lets just wait
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Yes,I am totally confused with everyones views here! Lemme stick with mine 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Does that mean when Zain says "Talaq" once it is considered as first talaq and when he says that for the second time it means that is their second Talaq and for the third time it is third talaq?

I thought "Talaq Talaq Talaq" once is first Talaq and the same second time is second talaq and they can still marry the same person and "Talaq Talaq Talaq" the third time is the third Talaq and they cannot marry the same person again after this?

Im Confused!😕

Avi, you're making my head spin 😆
Let's just watch the episode! Everything will be cleared up in the next hour.