Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Talaaq was the base story line?😕 I wonder why the CVs made us fall hopelessly in love with ZaYa then! I really don't want to believe that talaaq could happen...but the confidence in Megha and Pree's tweets makes me think otherwise
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chalo now I can stop watching this show...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would like to say to everyone who said this talaaq is the high point of the show...

Sorry darlings... You are completely wrong... It is the low point.. This will take you to gutter...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I don't understand though, is how is this the 'highlight' of the show? I mean by now I'm sure they are all aware of how much and to what extent people love Zaya. Splitting up would literally be the death of the show, not the highlight!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think base of storyline is about ZaYa journey from stranger to lover where Rehan fit in this.channel and farhan sir know that we aren't going to support divorce then why they will show it to ruin show?
i hope and praying all those tweet is for promotion but plz Pree better not do this type scarey promotion in future plz.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS 😊 Am sure divorce won't happen,separation may be. As per colors tweet and we know this already that this is the toughest phase in Zaya life and how they'll overcome it..so the base line story starts from here where there is no Mamu as a guiding light. I'm still positive and not ready to throw in the towel yet😊
there are only two muslim based show on air... Even the other didnt show such complicated things...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jheez people, Divorce or not, ZaYa were bound to separate sooner or later the story cant go one with them always united and the show needed drama. Its better for them to get separated for Usmans death, think about it nothing separated them and Usmans death something that extreme was needed.

FOR the LAST time They are not going to get divorced. Watch and give feedback to the show.

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i think base of storyline is about ZaYa journey from stranger to lover where Rehan fit in this.channel and farhan sir know that we aren't going to support divorce then why they will show it to ruin show?
i hope and praying all those tweet is for promotion but plz Pree better not do this type scarey promotion in future plz.

Channel dont listen.. They didnt mind killing of a fav character and show a leap... Even in that there is no third angle shown...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is a high point, climax in the show for ZaYa are finally getting separated.