Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok i wil ok wid talakh track bt i wont tolertate alya's nikah wid rehan..no way😡 Bt its obvious they wil fit Rehan & his 2 bachas in dis track Aur kya ho skta ha ..dis is too much now hmare patience ka yeh reward mila 😭
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If zain divorces aliya then aliya shud kick him n not marry him again
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
if divorce happens
then finished
I can't tolerate this
hardly I accepted mamu's death
but no chance of accepting zaya's divorce
I will say bye bye to beintehaa and rangeela
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't know what to say anymore. I was still keeping positive after the latest promo since Zain said talaaq only twice. But these tweets indicate otherwise :( I watch this show for Zaya and Zaya only! Even if they have a nafrat track, atleast I can see them together onscreen but if they get divorced, there's no hope. Damn this is so disheartening :( also shows that the producer, whoever it was that confirmed that there was no divorce, was lying the whole time

I refuse to see Aliya with anyone else but Zain!! I would hate to give up on this show so soon
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

avi if talaaq will happen.. then aaliya will hv to marry sumone and consummate before she cn remarry zain.. 😭 thats the procedure in muslims.. so we dont want talaaq only..

No its NOT! The remarriage - Halala procedure is after the THIRD talaq! I am sure the information i got was not wrong! They can actually Marry the same person TWICE! I will give you the video link(Pm you) in a few minutes!

That is why im all excited!
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We were putting faith n patience coz ee thought divorce is not gonna happen.. but nw its happening... nw sum ppl r still sure aaliya wud nt marry rehan.. sumday soon u will cum to knw she is marrying him.. then wat wud u say?? U wud still b excited to see aaliya rehaan marry?? Sorry i wont b... 😭 i cant jhelofy this typical divorce and rm crap.. shown in every second serial . 😕 😡
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm trying to be optimistic but no doubts that Pree and Megha's tweets especially Megha's is really scary.
But hopefully if the CV's show talaaq it will be according to the religion itself and not myths.

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lol did Pree just delete her tweet 😕
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

No its NOT! The remarriage - Halala procedure is after the THIRD talaq! I am sure the information i got was not wrong! They can actually Marry the same person TWICE! I will give you the video link(Pm you) in a few minutes!

That is why im all excited!

But avi in shows n movies they only show husband saying talaaq thrice n its counted as divorce.
Even in pakistani serials.
Though in shia cast talaaq is only given legally,not verbally
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm really trying my best to be positive..hope some miracle happens and this talaq doesn't happen..!!!*praying hard*
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago