Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

nteresting yaar.

Did you remember RR-BI cricket match? Harshu've said we are very good friends. And now Pree said we arent close.
Two possibility :
1. Aftrr rumors they are careful.
2. Harshu had one-sided close friendship.

One more thing: When reporters asked harshu do you have girlfriend, he said that I dont have time to love. We are shooting 18-20 hours, how can I have time to dating?

Now, before reporters asked she said: I have no boyfriend luckily. After 12-13 hours shooting it might ruin our relationship

I just wrote my observations. Shipping part is yours. Good luck!

u knw dey switch dere answers a lot abt bonding b/w dem d answers dey give is according to d ongoing situations lyk if fans r happy dey give happy answers lyk we gell well nd all nd wen media is at bonkers dey say we r friendly wd each oder ..so dis switching of answers is lil confusing nd yes dere is one lyn which is common wenever dey r askd abt bonding wd each oder wen askd to pree she says dey r friendly nd gtng to knw each oder nd harsh he says we r gr8 friends nd pree is through professional .
so conclusion is
1. dey dnt wnt fans to keep high hopes abt dem
2. dey definately dnt wnt to disclose anything abt dem wnt to keep it private
3. it cn be one sided feeling .nd u guys knw who is one sided i'm talking abt
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@muskaan somani.. i didnt mean to hurt u dear.. i m sorry if u felt bad.. but i ws jst feeling low in shipping.. i appreciate ur positivity genuinely.. πŸ‘ .. but sorry dear if my negativity in watever way offended u... sorry...
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Baingan

She has specifically mentioned we r nt g8 pal dat means dey don't want to reveal anything.

Even Harshad has said he is single.
She has mentioned in BI team Harshad ,NS and the team r close.Why should she take Harshad's name . she is a jounalist she knows the media very well.
Ofcourse now too early to reveal.Monaya revealed last day of the show
One of the fan gave pree on her B day the album of harshika/ZaYa, Harshad saw and said this dey should have send 2 like this pree said i will keep dis in my roon in the set ,the same thing happened with monaya, Mohit said i wish dey could have send 2 like this.
After G she is very careful.

exactly dear...
and i all the quiz interviews the way harshad answers over pree is just so adorable
and if u guys r not forgetting the way pree let harsh hold her...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³in jhalak and all dance sequence❀️
and many offscreen stuffs clearly shows that they r "GOOD FRIENDS"
AND IF ABOUT KNOWING EACH OTHER IS I THINK
THEY VERY WELL KNOW
REMEBER COLORS INTERVIEW ON 5 THINGS THEY KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER
HARSHAD MADE ME GO LIKE...MAN R U IN LOVE WITH HER SINCE DAY 1πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
he notices all minute things starting from her fav color to her fav drink ...
"OBSERVER"πŸ˜‰
there r many things that convinces me that they r very good freinds its just that
they r not wanting any of the news channel surrounding them and
making an issue
otherwise it will become
odd from them 2 shoot together may beπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by muskaan_somani - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeh 5 things u knw abt each oder kb hua ?aisa kaun sa iv tha?
geet0910 thumbnail
My only confusion is if its just one sided how cum pree did such an intense sr so perfectly if she is not even close to costar?? Just on the basis of terrific understanding u cant b so comfartable with a person who is not close to u condition that u r just so very much professional n senior in this industry... but pree is just a newcomer.. if she was just professional in sr scenes.. then i think if i wud hv been jury member i wud have given all the awards to her only just on the basis of that hot n passionate sr scenes which no new comer can do it with so much ease with just a costar... who is not even a frnd..
muskaan_somani thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

@muskaan somani.. i didnt mean to hurt u dear.. i m sorry if u felt bad.. but i ws jst feeling low in shipping.. i appreciate ur positivity genuinely.. πŸ‘ .. but sorry dear if my negativity in watever way offended u... sorry...

ohhh please dnt be sorry dear...please dnt be...come on i m just trying my level best 2 keep everyone shipping and not to think any negative.
u r right at ur place 2 dear and i m no hard feelings at all
just be happy and leave everything 2 destiny because we r helpless we cant make them fall in love forcefully...
we can only dream and wish that they do..
and we never know...
and i m not at all hurt...y will i be loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
muskaan_somani thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

yeh 5 things u knw abt each oder kb hua ?aisa kaun sa iv tha?

colors old interview😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pree has said before i was nt knowing Harshad , now i kno him very well
They in the set most of the time both r single intend to mingle.
They will nt reveal anything.But something is cooking.
Both of them knows theirs fav color fav drink .The way they look at each other , eyes speaks.
Both have said dey r best friends.
geet0910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan_somani

ohhh please dnt be sorry dear...please dnt be...come on i m just trying my level best 2 keep everyone shipping and not to think any negative.
u r right at ur place 2 dear and i m no hard feelings at all
just be happy and leave everything 2 destiny because we r helpless we cant make them fall in love forcefully...
we can only dream and wish that they do..
and we never know...
and i m not at all hurt...y will i be loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

oh thanks very much.. i m relieved now... i thought u didnt reply to my post to u so u felt bad.. but nw i m relieved... πŸ˜›
muskaan_somani thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

My only confusion is if its just one sided how cum pree did such an intense sr so perfectly if she is not even close to costar?? Just on the basis of terrific understanding u cant b so comfartable with a person who is not close to u condition that u r just so very much professional n senior in this industry... but pree is just a newcomer.. if she was just professional in sr scenes.. then i think if i wud hv been jury member i wud have given all the awards to her only just on the basis of that hot n passionate sr scenes which no new comer can do it with so much ease with just a costar... who is not even a frnd..

c here u goπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›