Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah i wnt pree in gown straight hair light make up nd pink lip gloss nd pree will be ready to kill wd her looks
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beintehaa Lover! @sonjakaur1

AALIYA'S INNOENCE TO BE PROVEN!!! pic.twitter.com/XojCqJYf3p

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Where you heard that :D

Tantrum queen(!) pree and arrogant(!) harshu, what a perfect couple πŸ˜†

In each case they are together, how ironic! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† didem.. loved ur reply... wat a perfect couple!! Really... yaar so much work n no rest makes anyone chid chida... and we all knw hw much hard work they r doing... even if he is rude n arrogant jodi achhi hai dono ki.. tantrum queen and rude king!! πŸ˜† i love their pair... maybe becoz media made pree a tantrum queen.. so he thought y not compete with her in this too?? So he became rude king to match his tantrum queen!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R13vdiTyy8w
or
awsme vm made by someone i dnt know
loved it
its harshika vm
do watch

divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know she's worn so much of anarkalis but i would really like 2 see pree in this dress...its just my opinion

but more than this...i would like to see her in a western gown tooπŸ˜‰
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Let's see what she wears on Saturday I really want to see her a different look and all. Last time she was in holiday she had some time to get ready but she still came in her Aaliya look. Atleast this time she shouldn't wear Aaliya's clothes πŸ€ͺ
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
actually i expected her to wear western cloths last time...since she was on vacation & cuming from home, but no she had to become aaliya there
i gonna have little hopes coz im sure they'll be shooting that day too, so im gonna keep neutral...but i bet she'll luk good in whatever she wears
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First of all,will she attend ITA? I feel Harshad wl attend with Suchitra,Vivek and Gunjan mata...bt Pree?
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

First of all,will she attend ITA? I feel Harshad wl attend with Suchitra,Vivek and Gunjan mata...bt Pree?

Why she won't attend it she is nominated...she is upset with media tat doesn't mean she will nt attend any award function may be she won't nay bytes bt will definitely attend it...n wish she wear sum western outfit...thinking of tweeting her for ths .
Only Harshika n suchi will attend it n nt those gang boys nt needed...thy will nt even get the invitation
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashis

</div>
<div>

Why she won't attend it she is nominated...she is upset with media tat doesn't mean she will nt attend any award function may be she won't nay bytes bt will definitely attend it...n wish she wear sum western outfit...thinking of tweeting her for ths .

Only Harshika n suchi will attend it n nt those gang boys nt needed...thy will nt even get the invitation

I fearfull ri8now...evn Megha didnt say anything