Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i hope mamu make will something like Aliya have to accept that.becz it only way ZaYa will be together nor Aliyah will be become caretaker of Rehan kids

hope something like is written in the will..!!!!!!!*fingers crossed*

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

And for that badei wala heart zain would fall for her all over again🤣Here starts the new journey of beintehaa again starting from beintehaa nafrat to beintehaa mohabbat?😉Im damn exited ⭐️

@Bold :Kya faida???girke bhi kya faida?? even if he fall for her again.. he is going to show out the hatred for her...hiding the love deep inside..!!

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She would always try to save her relationship remember people after their marriage they used to hate each other but aliya believed that someday things will change between them and since mamu has transfered everything to her she may accept it for mamu ! Zain may continue hating her but then aliyas innocence may get proved phir kya hoga we all know😉
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aliya will give Zain order how interesting it will be watch but hope CV'S don't spoil our all excitement(finger cross)
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

@Bold :Kya faida???girke bhi kya faida?? even if he fall for her again.. he is going to show out the hatred for her...hiding the love deep inside..!!

don't worry after Aliya prove innocent he again will go on his knee for her.
Aisha.K thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

Arre see even now he hates her but he loves her he cant ignore😆But when aliya will be proved innocent then all that hidden love inside him will burst out😆He would repent on everything he said ! May be intense SR part 2 then😆...after aliya will forgive himBut i dont want her to forgive him easily this time🥱
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
"Ene lagtha hai ki mei maaza kartha hu ..ye muje khabhi seriously lethi hi nahi..!!"

"nahi nahi"

On shippu's request ..!!

Aisha.K thumbnail
Guys he destroyed their room yesterday so what about those 30 love notes?😒I still wonder what could be written on those notes🤓
-Minion- thumbnail
after make us cry everyday if CV'S don't give me ZaYa 2nd SR i will throw atom bomb on them.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That means akki bhai's prediction and his spoof spoiler really turned out to b true!! 😛 i m damn excited nw!!