Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@geet yeah he ws shy he looked drunk as if really disturbed by disturbance nai 😉bis his eyes r really intense bettr to avoid eye contact here in dat iv his eyes were very intense ..scene ka asar hai
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what are these two?? five year olds ??

These two are such a adrobs..!!
Look how are they playing with that sugarcane juice maker..😆😆😆
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis is d point @renu while playing dere is cute eyelock
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did someone checked catz spoiler post ? Here credit for sharing catz
breaking news !
for friday .. suraiya is shocked on learning abt usmaan's will . she urges zain to b a part of business . meanwhile rehaan informs aliya dat she has bcum d ownr o d hotel barkat royale !
Cr.fb
Edited by Aisha.K - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as per tatasky spoiler for Friday Suri will be shock to see Usman will.she will be tell Zain to join office and other hand Rehan will tell Aliya that she is now owner of Barkat royel.
Cr-BI fb page
now I'm damn excited if ZaYa work under same roof.Zain work under Aliya how interesting it will be.Aliya will be give him back by make his life equal hell as he turn her life now.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

<div align="center">what are these two?? five year olds ??
</div><div align="center">
</div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center">These two are such a adrobs..!!</div><div align="center">Look how are they playing with that sugarcane juice maker..😆😆😆</div>

renu that is ice gola maker not sugar cane juice maker.. 😆 ya.. but here these two r really looking small kids playing with dome toys together... and there ws not an eyelock... they cant do eye lock coz if they will see in each others eyes for more than 1 second... they both will melt n fall for each other... 😉
Aisha.K thumbnail
Im so happy guys with this track🥳But still we know what aliya is going to do she would probably transfer everything to Abdullah family?Or to stay for more than 3 months to stay with zain and for their relationship she would still stay there at BV after 3 months ??Love you Mamu ❤️
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Im so happy guys with this track🥳But still we know what aliya is going to do she would probably transfer everything to Abdullah family?Or to stay for more than 3 months to stay with zain and for their relationship she would still stay there at BV after 3 months ??Love you Mamu ❤️

The spoiler surly is making me happi but .. as far as i know due to aaliya's badha wala kind heart ..she may return everything to Abdullahs..and leave from there..!!!

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The spoiler surly is making me happi but .. as far as i know due to aaliya's badha wala kind heart ..she may return everything to Abdullahs..and leave from there..!!!

i hope mamu make will something like Aliya have to accept that.becz it only way ZaYa will be together nor Aliyah will be become caretaker of Rehan kids
Aisha.K thumbnail

And for that badei wala heart zain would fall for her all over again🤣Here starts the new journey of beintehaa again starting from beintehaa nafrat to beintehaa mohabbat?😉Im damn exited ⭐️