Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ramita94

He forgot that he was supposed to stop playing with her hair πŸ˜†

You are right.πŸ˜† I'm not sure but after this scene, when aliya said "paro, let them talk and lets prepare for dinner " I saw harshad instead of zain for a second 😳
He was gulping slightly, and staring pree for a second it is very little moment. If you watch the video, just watch zain or harshad carefully. You will understand what I mean.

You know, I'm rational shipper, I dont overreact any stuff 😳

Actually I hate this mahasangam episode but there were some beautiful zaya or harshika moments. this episode was nonsense, I think they dont have time to shoot scenes properly and its scenerio was also a bit absurd. Whatever, rather than zaya, I saw mix of zaya and harshika in this episode. In car scene, pool scene... Their smiles were fake, but also includes tension and naughtiness of harshika.

By the way, beintehaa nafrat story has begun again. I hope to love this track. As you remember I said three times talaq and now I have three months time period for this show. πŸ˜† I really want to watch behind the scenes of nafrat track. In waleema episode, we were really tensed but they have fun off-screen. lip-gloss segment, praising each other 😳 We had chance to get rid of our tension with off-screen moments. And now we could also see aliya-rizwan, surraiya-zain, zain-inspector off-screen pics and videos. They were really funny but they are not enough. 😭 I'm hopeless but we are eagerly waiting some light harshika moments...

Edit: I hope ZaYa learn how to trust each other without any solid evidence. I've always supported zain, I completely understand him He loves her with beintehaa muhabbat, but I think both are suffering from lack of trust in their relationship. I thought they trust each other unconditionally before their suhagraat. After zubu kick-off track, when their differences of opinions started, their trust also decreased.

Love is not enough, both will be punished since they didnt trust each other. (Aliya've blamed zain in gauhar case as you remember )

I jumped from one thing to another... Sorry πŸ˜†
Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

You are right.πŸ˜† I'm not sure but after this scene, when aliya said "paro, let them talk and letprepare for dinner " I saw harshad instead of zain for a second 😳
He was gulping slightly, and staring pree for a second it is very little moment. If you watch the video, just watch zain or harshad carefully. You will understand what I mean.

You know, I'm rational shipper, I dont overreact any stuff 😳

Actually I hate this mahasangam episode but there were some beautiful zaya or harshika moments. this episode was nonsense, I think they dont have time to shoot scenes properly and its scenerio was also a bit absurd. Whatever, rather than zaya, I saw mix of zaya and harshika in this episode. In car scene, pool scene... Their smiles were fake, but also includes tension and naughtiness of harshika.

By the way, beintehaa nafrat story has begun again. I hope to love this track. As you remember I said three times talaq and now I have three months time period for this show. πŸ˜† I really want to watch behind the scenes of nafrat track. In waleema episode, we were really tensed but they have fun off-screen. lip-gloss segment, praising each other 😳 We had chance to get rid of our tension with off-screen moments. And now we could also see aliya-rizwan, surraiya-zain, zain-inspector off-screen pics and videos. They were really funny but they are not enough. 😭 I'm hopeless but we are eagerly waiting some light harshika moments...

Yeah I just loved that scene the way he played with her hair. Actually I just found this image on google. Can I ask you a question how do you paste Screenshots here I mean do you have to transfer it into some other format? πŸ˜•

I just went back and watched the video and yeah I'm rational aswell I don't want to try to make things out of nothing. I have to keep reminding myself not to go overboard with shpping. But I love the way Harshad gulps. Gulping is a sign of nervousness. He did it in the rain scene aswell before Aaliya brings her pallu up. ☺️

The mahasangram was okay I agree some stuff didn't make sense and in some ways it wasn't needed they just had one to fill in the free Saturday. But atleast we got zaya scenes, I ROFL at when people said they are doing PDA. I'm like they just have confessed their love what do you want them to do? πŸ₯±

Oh I didn't know you also said talaq aswell. I'm sure now you are in your Iddah period (so am I) and in these three months you will reconcile with Beintehaa fully and become shaddi shuddha πŸ˜†

Yeah I also hope we get bts and IV's. But Pree has only said she's giving 2 IV's and even in BTS she dislikes the camera filming her. So I don't know but kuch na kuch toh milega. πŸ‘πŸΌ

By the way tumhara asli naam kya hain? πŸ€”
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Edit: I hope ZaYa learn how to trust each other without any solid evidence. I've always supported zain, I completely understand him He loves her with beintehaa muhabbat, but I think both are suffering from lack of trust in their relationship. I thought they trust each other unconditionally before their suhagraat. After zubu kick-off track, when their differences of opinions started, their trust also decreased.

Love is not enough, both will be punished since they didnt trust each other. (Aliya've blamed zain in gauhar case as you remember )

^^

Yeah I guess there is trust issues aswell but then again they can trust eachother but they can't be blind to what is actually happened. Zain isn't going to trust Aaliya if he sees her name on the complaint report and she is missing for 7hours. I agree with you that before their suhagraat they had more trust like when Zain said any woman will come and prove what you've said is wrong and I'll believe her. Then after with the lady who was stealing he believed her. Aaliya also was hiding stuff from him aswell causing only herself problems.

So I think they have a long way to go
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
989945 thumbnail
Why r they romantically seeing offscreen aswell πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Manjra kya hai??hmmm..they Wer supposed to only dance not see eachothr like this naπŸ˜†
989945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

He forgot that he was supposed to stop playing with her hair πŸ˜†

Lolz he forgot to stop playing wid her hairs..
Well the whole merger epi was jumping..
Well if u notice..wen harshika I mean zaya r shooting alone or away frm original cast.. Their ivs is lil different.. If u see the date wala iv,merger iv wid sanaya..
HmmmπŸ˜‰
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preehar

Why r they romantically seeing offscreen aswell πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Manjra kya hai??hmmm..they Wer supposed to only dance not see eachothr like this naπŸ˜†

d boy in blue is lil shy bt girl in green is naughty πŸ˜‰jst see d pretty eyes of bth
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Blue boy.. green girl pretty lagte hai mainu...
i swear iss pic me couple lagte mainu... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

<div align="center">"Bas bache aagyai hume kahani sununaiye..*pree moves closer * aur ye meri jo madam hai..*hun* enki dil thoda naram hai bachon keliye"hunhu*tho ye bachon ke sath bachi bangayi ..!!..Aur"
</div><div align="center">"Ek nahi das khahani sunaneki koshish kar rahi hu bachonko.."</div><div align="center">
</div><div align="center"></div><div align="center">
</div><div align="center">Sorry tee i didn't get that SBS wali seg link ..got this one so made on it ..!!!</div>

here too.. boy blushing and girl confident... haaye.. boy to blush kar karke tomato ho raha hai and girl is like telling him to stop blushing and control himself.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ so sweet!!
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ye scene tho muje kisi bhi angle se onscreen wali nahi lag rahi hai ..what do you guys think??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geet0910

here too.. boy blushing and girl confident... haaye.. boy to blush kar karke tomato ho raha hai and girl is like telling him to stop blushing and control himself.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ so sweet!!

Onscreen hi nahi offscreen bhi ye phattu man hai ..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†