Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Many people are believing in those spoilers well i dont but even if it happens he saves her from goons and then he should attack zain by saying about the incident about goons and aliya how will zain feel ??😉Separation track may continue but zain would try to protect her at times but wont show that attitude🤔
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish aliya live with zain in BV.atlest we could get their scene.now we have to jhelofi aliya with papi and his kids uff Allah give me strength to see all those.plz cv's bring nafessa true out soon and make ZaYa together again.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Many people are believing in those spoilers well i dont but even if it happens he saves her from goons and then he should attack zain by saying about the incident about goons and aliya how will zain feel ??😉Separation track may continue but zain would try to protect her at times but wont show that attitude🤔

i wish it happen next time when goons again attack aliya zain protect her not papi.
Aisha.K thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

for now i jst cant stay positive.. i have my personal experience.. wenever i try to stay positive.. negative happens.. i ws positive abt this track too until yesterday divorce really happened... then i realised that abt serials too i cant stay positive coz here also negative happens... so its better if i stay negative here too.. coz if really negative happens i wont get disheartned sooo much as i m now... if positive happens i will b very happy... same is the case with harshika shipping with me.. 😕 thanks a lot for hugs.. 🤗 but it will not help me... 😭

I understand that actually happens as same happened with me about this talak thing😆But then i think about harshika hardwork and just start watching the show without depression and stop believing spoilers😃
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i wish it happen next time when goons again attack aliya zain protect her not papi.

😆 for this u want aaliya to b attacked by goons again?? 😆 😆 beintehaa goon attacks on aaliya.. 😆 😆 u cracked me up dear... thanks... otherwise i ws feeling depressed.. 😃
Aisha.K thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Remember at ILU party what zain said to those goons to protect her😆Btw whatever i said above i dont actually want that to happen i want her to stay at BV😳If aliya would leave how will things get better between ZaYa so consider that spoiler to be false😆I just want that her innocence to zain should get proved soon by rehan or anyone but SOON !
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes i aisha.. i will also bear this track anyhow jst for harshika... but if they try to sideline zains or harshads character jst to fit rehaan and show him a real hero... then i wud not b sorry to leave this crap show... 😡
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They should not sideline Zain character
Aisha.K thumbnail
Arrei geet chill he will help zaya to get back together and would jump into bawdi then🤣We actually dont need rehan even now as i wished problems between ZaYa were solved by themselves But chalo anything for harshika <3 maybe we are thinking story would get worse now but unexpected surprise is there for us <3
-Minion- thumbnail
if they sideline Zain character then i will throw atom bomb on farhan sir for sure.