Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
After marriage they used to hate each other ! There was no love ! These days we can see hatred in zains eyes but he loves aliya as well ? So in the upcoming episodes we get scenes where zain might hurt aliya but we would see that love in his eyes that was not before ? Wow how amazing its going to be
Aisha.K thumbnail
Remembering that picnic scene where ZaYa hugged and that version of BI at BG @ManKoBehlaye
Edited by Aisha.K - 10 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m not feeling to do anything.. not took even my lunch.. not feeling like to ship.. nor do anything... 😭 i m in a state of total depression. 😭 i dont see any hope which u guys r feeling... i m day by day getting convinced on all the rumours which came previously abt the show... y i m thinking the cvs will surely show rehaan as hero and aaliya will marry him... 😭 cvs destroyed the one n only show/serial i watched with so much dedication... God unhe kabhi maaf nhi karege.. jhoothe log... 😡 😭
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Harshika have such beautiful hands... 😳

Credit:twitter
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: geet0910

I m not feeling to do anything.. not took even my lunch.. not feeling like to ship.. nor do anything... 😭 i m in a state of total depression. 😭 i dont see any hope which u guys r feeling... i m day by day getting convinced on all the rumours which came previously abt the show... y i m thinking the cvs will surely show rehaan as hero and aaliya will marry him... 😭 cvs destroyed the one n only show/serial i watched with so much dedication... God unhe kabhi maaf nhi karege.. jhoothe log... 😡 😭

mera bhi yehi haal hai
Aisha.K thumbnail
Oh geet dont get depressed by all this and just keep calm and watch BI🤗How stronger ZaYas bond will be after separation and at the time of their reunion think? Zain wont do this type of mistake ever in his life i believe😃Think positive may be rehan will help ZaYa to get back together again !Rehan loves his wife and how will aliya marry someone else when she loves zain and that beintehaa??Leave it and enjoy old episodes guys whoever is sad by all this🤗
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya_arshi

true...they have two best gene trait...they're just flawless
once i kept on staring at aaliya's pretty hands pausing the episode...its just too pretty
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its high time for aliyas look change
I m sick of her anarkalis
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya_arshi

Ya they have beautiful hands
They are perfect for each other 😉
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Oh geet dont get depressed by all this and just keep calm and watch BI🤗How stronger ZaYas bond will be after separation and at the time of their reunion think? Zain wont do this type of mistake ever in his life i believe😃Think positive may be rehan will help ZaYa to get back together again !Rehan loves his wife and how will aliya marry someone else when she loves zain and that beintehaa??Leave it and enjoy old episodes guys whoever is sad by all this🤗

for now i jst cant stay positive.. i have my personal experience.. wenever i try to stay positive.. negative happens.. i ws positive abt this track too until yesterday divorce really happened... then i realised that abt serials too i cant stay positive coz here also negative happens... so its better if i stay negative here too.. coz if really negative happens i wont get disheartned sooo much as i m now... if positive happens i will b very happy... same is the case with harshika shipping with me.. 😕 thanks a lot for hugs.. 🤗 but it will not help me... 😭