Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapjunkie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: preehar

Aren't u all overreacting!!

C'mmon it's a story n a well written story,everything is written, the hatred at the beginning for being tied together without their will,bt slowly getting in friendship n getting to knw eachothr, than getting into love n promises of doing unconditional love... N than suddenly a situation arises wen he isn't bliving her innocence n all the unconditional love is hanged!! Everytime they wouldn't hav
hav any farishta to tell them what is right n what is wrong!!otherwise when will they b matured in the relationship n stick by the words n promises of unconditional love..
This is all learning phase for zain to realise his mistakes of what he done without knowing truth n blindly allowing the situation to take over his beintehaa love for his wife, it's learning for aliya to not b impulsive n to do things after atleast informing her beloved close ones...
So all this is to make them realise all their folly in their attitude towards their life n handling things..
N regarding what will happen,m sooo looking forward too..damn excited..
N bangon for epi, was awesomely acted by harshika n suchi ma'am, I could see only them.. N the rain scenes was damn good... Amazingly shot n directed!!! :-)super excited m!!!bring it on... I have faith on farhan sir... He had written an amazing story... N will stick at bad times too!! :-)
Like someone beintehaa fan said in.twitter :if u can't stay with the beintehaa show wen it has sad phase,don't b with it in good phase either...
So,Farhan sir! Harshika rockzzz😊
(no offence)

I couldnt agree more - its a story and now they need to realize feelings for each other and not be impulsive - on their own - with no one to guide them... they will mature as characters...

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys i found a good news
http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/family/marital-relationships/174391-divorce-islamic-procedure-aamp-rulings.html

Basically zain has 3 months to patchup.
And if aliya wasnt prego but was on her period then also divorce will be nullified
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I second @Microprocessor
We all love Beintehaa and that's why we are still watching it and have even accepted Maamu's death. But because this is a muslim based show, they have to show things correctly. Even me being a non muslim reading about and hearing about the complexity of divorce has made me feel that Zain and Aaliya will have to go through many struggles. And after what I saw today which is opposite of what I've read it feels like there is no chance of reconciliation unless pregnancy or iddah.

This is not like some other indian drama where religion is not given much value and people can divorce and remarry as many times as they want. Religion surpasses Love here. As much as Zain and Aaliya love eachother once there talaq has officially happened they cannot come back together easily.

lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

C'mmon it's a story n a well written story,everything is written, the hatred at the beginning for being tied together without their will,bt slowly getting in friendship n getting to knw eachothr, than getting into love n promises of doing unconditional love... N than suddenly a situation arises wen he isn't bliving her innocence n all the unconditional love is hanged!! Everytime they wouldn't hav
hav any farishta to tell them what is right n what is wrong!!otherwise when will they b matured in the relationship n stick by the words n promises of unconditional love..
This is all learning phase for zain to realise his mistakes of what he done without knowing truth n blindly allowing the situation to take over his beintehaa love for his wife, it's learning for aliya to not b impulsive n to do things after atleast informing her beloved close ones...
So all this is to make them realise all their folly in their attitude towards their life n handling things..
N bangon for epi, was awesomely acted by harshika n suchi ma'am, I could see only them.. N the rain scenes was damn good... Amazingly shot n directed!!! :-)super excited m!!!bring it on... I have faith on farhan sir... He had written an amazing story... N will stick at bad times too!! :-)
Like someone beintehaa fan said in.twitter :if u can't stay with the beintehaa show wen it has sad phase,don't b with it in good phase either...
(no offence)

well said yr...👏
I am super excited for the coming episodes...
This is the turning point in Zayas life..
As u said...Its the time to stick on to the promises & differentiate right & wrong..with out the help of any farishta...For the time being...Zain is shattered by his dad's death...In anger he said the words Talaaq...That doesn't make any sense...Soon the Misunderstandings will be cleared...he will realize his mistake soon...
Pls stop over reacting...Just watch the episodes & stay calm...All is well...
Zaya will be always together..

Harshika & suchitra were amazing yday...Hats off...
Beintehaa rocks...Keep faith in Cvs ...
Edited by lachu.sree - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

(no offence)

well said u sau i agree wd u
nd guys we r telling to trust cvs coz dey knw dat its a muslim based shw dey hve always kept d muslim religion intact so people saying divorce r complicated process in islam i knw it is bt if d story is written lyk dat to definately dere mst be something or some solution to it too as farhan sir knws its a muslim shw nd keeping dat in mind if he hs written taalaq in story den he would hve thought something nd den written it nd zaya will be togeder as dey r leads so jst relax nd think dat if story is written dat way den surely some oder alternative or twists mst be dere too .beintehaa never takes d muslim law lightly dey hve always gvn d religion importance so if divorce thing is written den surely keeping d religion in mind it is written pls jst dnt jump into conclusions..nd farhan is a muslim he knws d complexities of divorce /re marriage in islam so still he hs written it i think dere is more intersting thing coming up in future of beintehaa ..i'm excited fr d coming story
harshika/zaya/beintehaa rocks😛
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes zain said T 3 times in anger.He lost his dad and without knowing the truth he is blaming Aalia for everything.
Precap- Rehan says like this 3 times telling T , T cannot happen.I feel rehan will calm down Zain and will find out from Aalia's abbu . ammu about signature and they may bring nafee's name.
When Aayat called her ammi , rehan traced the call in a few mts the same here ,rehan can trace the call and #.
Rehan will prove Aalia's innocense.His abbu also supports Aalia.
Zain will feel bad for his impulsive behaviour and nt trustng Aalia.
This track seems to be intersting.
As long as ZaYa seperation does nt happen i m happy.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This guy i tell you ..kya jarurat thi uski hath bechmein hilaneki???😆😆

BJ here you go..!!!

Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The dialogue written in this siggy is one of my fav dialogues from Aliya !
"Kabhi agar tumhari zindagi sei gayi bhi toh kuch lei kar nahi apna sab kuch tumhei dei kar jaaogi yei vaada hai mera"
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They take turns to stare at each other..!!!😳😳

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

This guy i tell you ..kya jarurat thi uski hath bechmein hilaneki???😆😆

BJ here you go..!!!

are! they are "good friends"..
itna closeness toh banti hai😉