Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys chill...
This track is better than Zain's exit from BI...

The talaaq we got to see today is not a proper one...
Legal formalities demands couple to stay together for at lest one yr...
rehan bohath hoshiyaar hey...agle hafthe he will find out the truth...
zain will come to know about Aliya's innocence...
He will now understand what his father was trying to tell him...
The regret & pain is going to make zain madly love Aliya.
Aliya's pregnancy will slowly make him forget the pain of his dad's death..
But Suraiya...already lost in badla...will cause Aliya's accident which leads to Aliya's miscarriage..
Zain pehle apne mom pe shaq nahi karega...But later he comes to know about her involvement...
and Zaya leaves BV with ishthimayi nikaah saaman...😉

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i still can't forget the moment Zain said talaq.the way he hold her face and said that the shock expression on Aliya face that moment is painful but unforgettable.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I still cannot believe Zain gave talaq to his princess Aaliya
😭
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

I still cannot believe Zain gave talaq to his princess Aaliya
😭

he lost his mind when he will get it back he will be repent.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

he lost his mind when he will get it back he will be repent.[/QUOTE
When he will get to the know the truth who will he repent
Lots of questions raises?

Word Count: 0

-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

very soon just hope he and us not have to see Aliya remarry to Rehan.

Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Ya dear I just donot want to see aaliya with rehan separation is ok and please cv make sure that truth will out soon.

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not looking forward to this week's episodes. Aaj hi poora nahin dekh payi toh agaye ka nahin pata. My head is hurting from so many theories on divorce.
But still love Harshika. Indian telly Awards !! 😛

Can't it be Saturday already? 😉
989945 thumbnail
Aren't u all overreacting!!
C'mmon it's a story n a well written story,everything is written, the hatred at the beginning for being tied together without their will,bt slowly getting in friendship n getting to knw eachothr, than getting into love n promises of doing unconditional love... N than suddenly a situation arises wen he isn't bliving her innocence n all the unconditional love is hanged!! Everytime they wouldn't hav
hav any farishta to tell them what is right n what is wrong!!otherwise when will they b matured in the relationship n stick by the words n promises of unconditional love..
This is all learning phase for zain to realise his mistakes of what he done without knowing truth n blindly allowing the situation to take over his beintehaa love for his wife, it's learning for aliya to not b impulsive n to do things after atleast informing her beloved close ones...
So all this is to make them realise all their folly in their attitude towards their life n handling things..
N regarding what will happen,m sooo looking forward too..damn excited..
N bangon for epi, was awesomely acted by harshika n suchi ma'am, I could see only them.. N the rain scenes was damn good... Amazingly shot n directed!!! :-)super excited m!!!bring it on... I have faith on farhan sir... He had written an amazing story... N will stick at bad times too!! :-)
Like someone beintehaa fan said in.twitter :if u can't stay with the beintehaa show wen it has sad phase,don't b with it in good phase either...
So,Farhan sir! Harshika rockzzz😊
(no offence)
Edited by preehar - 10 years ago
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preehar

Aren't u all overreacting!!

C'mmon it's a story n a well written story,everything is written, the hatred at the beginning for being tied together without their will,bt slowly getting in friendship n getting to knw eachothr, than getting into love n promises of doing unconditional love... N than suddenly a situation arises wen he isn't bliving her innocence n all the unconditional love is hanged!! Everytime they wouldn't hav aby
any farishta to tell them what is right n what is wrong!!otherwise when will they b matured in the relationship n stick by the words n promises or unconditional love..
This is all learning phase for zain to realise his mistakes of what he done without knowing truth n blindly allowing the situation to take over his beintehaa love for his wife, it's learning for aliya to not b impulsive n to do things after atleast informing her beloved close ones...
So all this is to make them realise all their folly in their attitude towards their life n handling things..
N regarding what will happen,m sooo looking forward too..damn excited..
N bangon for epi, was awesomely acted by harshika n suchi ma'am, I could see only them.. N the rain scenes was damn good... Amazingly shot n directed!!! :-)super excited m!!!bring it on... I have faith on farhan sir... He had written an amazing story... N will stick at bad times too!! :-)
Farhan sir! Harshika rockzzz😊

Baby in this respect you are completely right but Islamic procedure of talak is not a game. :( I completely understand them, and I dont blame zaya. I hope there is a way for them without aliya marrying another man.