New IshRa OS: An Unnamed Bond

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone. I am back with another OS.
This one is a bit more intense.
I genuinely dont know how it has shaped up.
I am relying on you all to give me some genuine feedback.
And besides this is the first time i was unable to find a title to my OS hence the title name.😳

You know the drill. LIKE if you like.
And leave a comment to add cherry on the cake!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Banner by Aicchu

An Unnamed Bond

A cool spray of breeze tickled Ishita's face. Reaching up she rubbed her nose and opened one eye and realized that the room was dark. Her eyes snapped open and she glanced at the clock. It was 1:30 a.m.

Raman!! He was not back yet. Ishita had been waiting for him and didn't know when she had dozed off. She was completely worn out. After her accident, all her appointments were pending and she had worked nonstop for a whole week once she had recovered, coming home later than usual. And after what happened the previous day at the clinic, she was today more drained than usual. She could not sleep at all the whole night. And hiding the incident from Raman was making matters worse.

Ishita shuddered with disgust. But it was not time to think about that. Raman was not home and she was now worried. When she called him in the late afternoon, he literally barked that he would be late and not to wait for him.

-         Kahan gaya yeh insaan? He is not even picking his phone.

A tensed Ishita walked out to get a glass of water when...a white blur to her left caught her eye. She let out a loud gasp at the sight of him and immediately covered her mouth with both hands. Raman!! She rushed to his side. Raman was there fast asleep in a chair near the dining table.

Slowly she inched closer and noticed blood droplets down his shirt. Her hand reached out towards his swollen lower lip. Raman stirred a little. A shocked Ishita gasped:

-         Raman!!

Ishita yanked her arm back when he winced in pain. He was now fully awake and was looking at her with so much anger.

-         What happened to you Raman? How did you get hurt? Are you drunk? You had an accident?

-         Shut up! Leave me alone!

A concerned Ishita dragged him inside their bedroom, discarding his protests, made him sat on the bed and shut the door. She rushed to his side.

Pushing her away, Raman hissed leaving Ishita shell shocked:

-         Don't touch me! Yes I am drunk. Kya karoge? You will start your lecture?

He was clearly very upset and MAD.

-         Calm down Raman. Kya hua? How did you get hurt?

-         Tum mujhe batao kya hua? How did I get hurt? You hurt me Ishita.

What was he talking about? Ishita had no time to dwell on it because the next minute he was like a charging bull ready to fight to the end.

-         Tum nahin janti Ishita? Huh? Or you don't want to tell me what happened in the clinic yesterday?

Realization finally struck her. He knew! Oh my god! How? From whom? Raman smiled coldly at her and said with a hint of hurt in his voice.

-         Why did you hide it Ishita?

-         I didn't want to create another ruckus at home Raman.

Ishita replied with a small voice. Ishita tried to explain that it was better that way. Already things were going out of control with Simmi rebelling against each and every one...but Raman was out of himself. He closed the distance between them and grabbed her arm and threatened her:

-         If you are Mother Theresa or Gandhi ki beti, it is none of my business. If somebody tries to harm my family I will beat that person to pulp. Today I broke that bas***d's mouth and bones and if still he doesn't learn his lesson...

-         Raman please! Why did you bother? He is not worth it!

-         But you are worth it! Biwi ho tum meri. And I will kill this Parmeet if he dares misbehave with you.

He was LIVID.

She was TOUCHED by his words.

She knew that his temper would escalate if he found out that Parmeet took an appointment with her, using a fake name and faking an emergency knowing very well that Sarika would be gone and Ishita would be alone. Ishita was shocked to find him in her cabinet with a sick smile on his face.

"Ishita Ji I missed you on the ramp at the party the other day and wanted to see how was your hand" he had said sickly, moving his hand to touch her wrist. A livid Ishita had refused to get intimidated and had immediately told him to back off with a dental wax knife.

-         I would not hesitate to slit your wrist if u dare touch me with your filthy hand.

She had immediately pressed the security button and within minutes the security guard was there and Parmeet had no choice but to retract and go away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was very angry. Ishita knew that it would not be easy to pacify him but she also knew that he was no longer the Raman she got married to. She knew how to get her Ravan Kumar under control when he would blow a fuse. Her loving ways had never failed her.

-         Raman please calm down. You are hurt. Let me tend...

-         DON'T. TOUCH. ME. Mind your own business.

-         To look after you is my BUSINESS Raman and right now you need me.

-         I don't need you.

-         I am sorry.

She was holding her ears and was looking at him with that expression which has been creating havoc to his heart these days. Her gaze went to his swollen lips and she moved her hand to touch them. Raman winced in pain and questioned her in a harder tone,

-         What are you doing?

-         Sorry.

After nursing it, she knelt down; she slowly lifted his hand and cleaned the small cut. Her touch was so light and comforting that Raman even forgot to blink his eyes. He was mesmerized by... her beauty in its simplest and purest form...by the rhythm of her long eyelashes while she was blowing softly on his wound. Raman could not resist as the trails of hair brushing over her cheeks blocked his view like a dark cloud that covered the brightness of the moon. He freed his other hand slowly and touched her cheek unintentionally, clearing up the way for his hungry eyes. Ishita felt a shock wave ran through her spine with his touch and looked at him.

Every time he looks into her eyes, his heart starts to race. He had been keeping everything within him. She was messing his life and heart in a marvelous way. He was afraid of his growing feelings for her. He was dying to tell her that she was special. Raman realized that he was now fiercely protective of her and... dependent of her. He had not been able to think straight these days especially when it came to her. This is why he had lost his cool when that bas***d had told him that he went for check up at Ishita's clinic.

Raman had a business meeting with some business associates when he bumped into Ashok and Parmeet in the same hotel.

-         Saley Saab, what a pleasant surprise! Kal Ishita ji ki darshan hui aur aaj aap!!

Raman wanted to break his face right there when he had uttered Ishita's name but had controlled his impulse and tried his best to concentrate on his business deal. But Parmeet was barking aloud at the bar.

-         I tell you Ashok ji, she is the best dentist around. Her hands are magical. One touch and aapke sare dard gayab! Never had a visit to the dentist been such an enjoyable experience for me. I would suggest that you take an appointment too, you would...

He never ended his sentence. He was pulled from behind and had himself punched in the face.

Raman's glare at Parmeet was fierce.

-         Stay away from my wife otherwise I'll cut you into pieces and feed the crows.

He had turned on his heels but was stopped by Parmeet's sneers. Raman knew he should not give in to the provocation but it was about Ishita, his wife...

-         Saley Saab Aap ke biwi is such an amazing dentist that once you go to her, you will never want to go anywhere else.

Losing all control of himself, Raman had strode over to him and grabbed his neck ready to choke him to death. It took many pairs of arms to control a furious Raman. Parmeet had no choice but to run away with his tail in between his legs. Raman had stayed there at the bar till he was stoned drunk.

How he landed home in such a state?

All he knew was he wanted to get to her, to his wife, because she owed him an explanation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regaining his senses, he moved his arm away from Ishita's hold in an attempt to go but Ishita stopped him and told him what happened at the clinic. He was mad and roared a "I will break his teeth" and pointing a finger at Ishita he said:

-         Aur tum! Agar tum ne mujh se koi bhi baat chuppaya na, I swear, teri bhi daant torounga! Aur bhaar mein jayega teri dentistry!

Ishita made a small face but could not suppress that little amused smile and replied naughtily to lift up his mood: Haww!! Mujhe bhi maro ge!

He glared at her but she was flaunting her white teeth to him and he ended smiling back to her. She slowly moved her hand and placed it on top of his. He sighed and entwined his fingers with hers, fixing his gaze on her.

-         Ishita I know I can be very rude at times but...I care much more than I show. You mean much more than I ...Mein jataata nahin par mein..

He was embarrassed. Being vocal about his feelings was not his cup of tea. And this woman was not even trying to understand and make things easy for him. Was she enjoying seeing him struggling for words?

Little did he knew that Ishita's heart was flip flopping listening to him. She knew that if she had to put a term on her feelings for him, she would be stuttering like the one liner expert was doing right now. All she knew was she feels protected when he is around.

An unnamed bond was bounding them together. What was it between them? She knows her heart beats quicken whenever he comes closer to her. One smile from him... one gentle touch...one sweet word... would melt her inside like an ice cube melting from the heat. She has felt an urge within him many times as well... a need for her... though he has never revealed it. His eyes would tell her that he cares for her, long for her while he would speak of something else.

Was he was testing her? If not was he trying to ignore what his heart was screaming to him just like her?

Finally she completed what he was trying to say in a light and calm tone while her inside was like a thunderstorm:

-         Yes I know. Kharoos dikhte ho par ho nahin. Upar se rough and tough ho par andar se soft and mushy ho.

They both smiled lovingly at each other both knowing that it was not really what they wanted to tell each other but... never mind...there would come the right time when both would have to put a name on this bond they share.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well Written & Lovely thot .. well executed ... loved the fact that u stuck to the shows characterisations ..  Edited by redwine1 - 9 years ago
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...thats just simply fabulous...
Loved it totally
dreamy-sa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved it. wonderful story

Edited by dreamy-sa - 9 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

First one to comment on my OS. Thank u very much Samantha
MissMystery thumbnail
Beautifully written! I loved it! πŸ˜Š
omshreejaanu thumbnail
[QUOTE=redwine1] <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Well Written & Lovely thot .. well executed ... loved thefactthat u stuck to the shows characterisations ..</font>
[/QUOTE

Thank u for ur encouraging comments. Yeah I tried my best to make it an IshRa style romantic moment because these two as I like to say they have redefined romance 😳
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved itπŸ˜ƒ
fabulous hunπŸ‘
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Thank u for reading 😊
omshreejaanu thumbnail