THEY DESERVE!! THEY SHOULD BE REWARDED!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I know its gonna be so heart wrenching episode!! Bt I m looking forward for the excellent performances made by whole BI team!!
Just by looking at segments pics...v can make out the hard work out dere!!

REALLY THIS THING I M SAYING FROM MY INNER CORT OF HEART...IF THIS ALL AWARDS SHOWS COMING UP DOESNT GIVE ANY AWARD TO PREETIKA RAO N HARSHAD ARORA...EITHER DEY SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES OR V VIL KILL OURSELVES!!! THEY REALLY DESERVE!!! ATLEAST BEST COUPLE/JODI AWARD OR BEST DEUBANT AWARD FOR BOTH!!! THEY REALLYYY DESERVE!!!
I DUNNO IF SUCHI MAM N NAVEED SIR ARE NOMINATED OR NOT, IF YES THEY TOO DESERVE!!
INFACT OVERALL BEINTEHAA NEED TO GET BEST SERIAL AWARD!!! BI HAS SHOWN BEST IN BOTH ROMANTIC N EMOTIONAL SCENES!!!

Guys I know with the current track, v r so sad!! Bt remember lyf is full of ups n down!! They working so hard for us specially zaya/harshika!!! They need our support, v need to show dem our love!!
Plus be positive...iI really have a good hope n feeling...soon v vil see positive phase in BI.

I m just imagining hw hard it is to stay for cont more then 10 hrs in such a emotional mood.. hw they cntrl...hw they poured those emotions conti for bunch on hours!!!
Hats off to u whole BI team!!
I remember in one of the IV, preetika said *dere was one scene in wich she need to cry ...coz her nikkah was broken...and she literally cried in real!!! Dat was her best scene*
I think so dis tym again these ppl have cried in real for this scene sequence of death!!

No offence to anyone!!
Its just my inner feelings I brought it out!!
Guys I think v should tweet or msg those ppl responsible for giving awards dat pree n harsh deserve!!!
N our responsibility ...voting! ! So keep voting!!
Fingers crossed!! :)
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Marvellous post n completely agree with I am really looking forward to the phenomenal episodes by each n every character will do justice beyond our expectations. I am very positive n yes they deserve all their awards n I am doing my best in voting :)
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Great post!👏
Exactly! They deserve all the awards in which they're are nominated!
People please vote! The ITA (Telly Awards) is going to held this saturday! So hurry up! Keep voting untill the voting closes! I want Harshika and the other cast to win atleast an award! They HAVE TO win!
iman_harshika thumbnail
@priyakna and @zaya_arshi
Thanks guys!!
Guys I have one request...I have deactivated my twitter account a lonnng back..!!
If u ppl have twitter account (or others in this forum) ...please can u ppl do 1 favor for me...tag pree,harsh n whole BI team with my post!!
Coz I know twitter vil be full of sad jungle!! So I want to show dem ...v love dem n vil be always wid them!!
Sorry if u ppl mind!! :)
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Thanks guys!!
Guys I have one request...I have deactivated my twitter account a lonnng back..!!
If u ppl have twitter account (or others in this forum) ...please can u ppl do 1 favor for me...tag pree,harsh n whole BI team with my post!!
Coz I know twitter vil be full of sad jungle!! So I want to show dem ...v love dem n vil be always wid them!!

i would have love to but I can't as I don't have a twitter account n I don't know how to use it either srry😊
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Thanks guys!!

Done! 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

iman_harshika thumbnail

Thanks alott dear!!! :)
Love u!!