Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A person who unleashed so much evil in the holy month of Ramadan is hardly likely to remember anything except her sole aim in life to get rid of Alia😒
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ i so agree with you...
she is just overpowered by her ego..everytime!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Highly doubt it, this is a woman who plotted to seperate ZaYa while Usman was alive so now that he is dead it makes it next to impossible for her to respect his wishes. Suraiya is going to do to what she wants but Aaliya is going to have Usman's words live on, she will surely remember what he told her and not give up on her marriage so easily.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope bth respect usman saabs wrds lets wait n watch i cant see suri doin this
Edited by Harshika4Life - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow thank you sooo much for this post I really had no idea about this particular dialogue of mamu I really hope that she would but I don't think she would even remember it unless we see a scene where mamu is in mami's dream n reminds her.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice point vinu suri should respect his words if she truly loves him n respect him bt I dn't think she will so may be its zain who keep his words
Cv's I dn't think thy will keep in mind such minor details which though r very big if we luk at it bt if thy really focus on such minor pts lk the one u mentioned then its really gud otherwise has to take wht is being served to us
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Usman saab said to suri after, suri threw zubair out of the house and Zain asked sorry to Aalia on behalf of suri, that day after all this usman told suri Aalia is a very good girl u will know , after words.
CV has forgottn Zain's B- Day ,wat they will remember ,
Now maan is also left.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just like all of u..i too doubt it😒
this could have been used to stop the divorce if at all the CVs did not suffer from Amnesia :/
lekin joh log zain's bday bhool gaye, woh yeh kya yaad rakhenge?!