Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

"Usman Abdullah'
Is there any BIian who doesn't love him?? the answer is a big fat "NO"..because he is the best of the bestest..after him we can never ever find such an amazing character neither in BI nor in any other show...gonna miss you like hell mamu..your are the best ..we love you ..and will be loving you forever and ever...!!!!!!
Bang on post vinu ...tu kithani bhadi hogai...a proud ma'ma i'm..!! *Tight hug*
And about the "Thanks" note .. you can talk to my hand ..O-K???

thanku BRM
aap bhi palak ban gayi! kahin woh jhalak chodke aap ke ghar toh nahi aayi?
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinu127

thanku BRM

aap bhi palak ban gayi! kahin woh jhalak chodke aap ke ghar toh nahi aayi?

nahi Bj..philal tho wo tere ghar aane wali hai tuje chanta jo lag vana hai..!!!!

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post vinu...u took me down the memory lane...cried reading ur post it's emotional one..bt hats off to u ... hv courage to write ths abt our dear mamu..who is nomore with us.
He is the one character I love besides the leads out of all the shws I hv watched till date..no side character has impressed me or touches my heart the way usman Abdullah is...i so wish I hv mamu lk him who treat his bhanji lk his own daughter ...a father lk him who love his children so much support them at every step n at the same time shw them the right path where thy r going wrong.
More than his wife he knws his children well as we say a mother knws her children well bt here the case is reverse...he knw wht is best for them wht keeps them happy take a right decision for their lf..for fahad he is against his second marriage bt suri let it happen against his wish n the result is all three r nt happy shazia n nafeesa always fight with each other fahad has becum sandwich b/w them.
Zain though he hate aliya so much n same as aliya bt usman knw thy make best couple n noone other than aliya cn take care of his son make him a responsible man...she is best for him n so as zain ..n both has realized ths also bt nw again after his death their relationship is nomore the same its again has turned into hatred ..the ques is will zaya be able to remember the things which usman has teach them n fulfill his last wish n always stay together..or get separated as the hand which is always there on their head is nomore there.
Suri though she is most of the time is wrong bt still usman didn't let his love for her changed cuz of ths he always love his wife respect her n when she is wrong told her she is wrong n nt support her in it..ths is called true love n nt the one where u knw the other person is wrong n still supporting him/her.n Aliya is same as her mamu always stand for right .
He is the best in evry relationship always give his 100% to it
..naved sir has potrayed ths character very well...done full justice with it..going to miss him a lot ...going to miss mamu a lot...
n the ques u hv asked at the end of ur post as to why usman mamu is spl dn't knw the answer bt knw one thing he is spl for me n will always be.
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aahhh!! You just brought tears in my eyes!! 😭 can you write any better then this it was brilliant piece...
Loved eacn every word you said about our Maamu... 😭 Never really seen such loving and attractive charater in any show seriously... I'm just not saying i really mean it... From Dil Se...❀️

How close and how special bond he share with each member in the family...
How worth was he i feel now nothing is left in the show as he was my most favourite character because i'm from lucknow i speak urdu how i enjoy listening to him 😭 How i'm gonna miss uufff!!
Really can't describe in words...😭 What cvs has done they could have kill Anyone why maamu 😭
Which bond i like most of them all with maamu was Aliya the "Maamu-Bhanji" bond was so real i find it more cute and lovy then zain-maamu sachiii i guess he love more his bhanji because Aliya hai hi aise..you just can't resist ... An Aliya she too was most close to Maamu then her parents she love him more then her parents because he was the reason of zain 😭...

How i'm gonna miss him the most is "Maamu-Bhanji" bonding will we ever get... I want cvs to show like Aliya imagining maamu or in dream she is talking to her maamu..

She is the one who will break down the most sorry as zain is his son but i guess Aliya gonna most hurted because maamu was the one person who always supported Aliya no matter what is the situation ... Now i feel like moe ZaYa i loved maamu-Bhanji scene 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ’”
Amazing post... Just love loved it... Miss my most favrt bond ❀️ "MAAMU-BHANJI" ❀️ 😭
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U just brought tears in my eyes...
Very well written...
Usman was man of his words...
We will all miss u...
😭
vinu127 thumbnail
saare replies main kal subah dungi...
mumma shouting now..😭
bye
Good Night
ZaYa dreams
and Happy friendship day againπŸ€—
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Beautiful thread! πŸ‘
Will miss Naved Aslam as Usmaan Abdullah! 😭
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Ye kya?Tumne Mujhe Rulaya?😭😭😭

I dont know how will i digest this!Mamus gone? I am not able to!

He was a distinct personality! A character he had that no one ever had-has-can have!

He was the reliable person!Aliya's only support!Zain's only mentor! Who has all values of life.or should i call that 'experienced'.If there was a Best Character of Beintehaa Award then it goes to mamu!

Har qadam pe Zain aur Aliya ka saath diya unhone! Maybe the Best 'Mamu' and the best 'Father' the best 'Husband' the best 'sasur' was him.

Mamu cannot be brought back! And without his guidance Mamu ka Beta and Mamu ki bhanji will have a tough time!

What has happened now is irrevocable!I cannot bare this!

A BIG thanks to Naved Aslam sir for portraying his character Perfectly!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘That he remains in our hearts forever!And will remain as the soul of Beintehaa forever!Because it was because of him the story of Zain and Aliya was created!

We Love You Maamu!

i agree... he is a person who is actually woth the tag of "experience"
he was the only one who took wise decisions without getting impulsive.
how i wish we could travel back in time and not let maamu die..
his death is a huge loss not only to BV but every BIian too
and Naved sir will remain our Superhero Usmaan abdullah 4ever in iur hearts
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bazinga-

first of all a very well written post πŸ‘

i agree with everything , Usman ji was an all rounder - he was not only a good husband and a father but a good brother and mamu . the fact that he still was worried about her sister and bhanji even after becoming rich shows his nature of being down to earth. he indeed was raised with good values and the same values can also be seen in his kids.
despite of the flaws in his wife he still continued to love him but also checked her when she was wrong. he was a guiding light for not only Suraiya but also for Zain and Aliya. they both could freely discuss about their issues because they knew that Mamu would always have a solution to their problems. he is rightly called a "Superhero"
his unconditional love for Aliya and also his concern for her sisters family was indeed a treat to watch. For aliya he was her last resort because she knew that this man would always be by her side to protect him. but without her mamu life will not be a bed of roses for aliya/ zain and aliya will have to face a storm, but them coming out of this storm will only be a victory for Usman ji. Since this time Zaya will have to find their way on their own without their cupid's or superhero's help!
its sad that the Cv's decided to end this character since for me he was the heart of the show-a pillar of support for everyone. His positivity, wise words, neutral take on issues and also him playing cupid for zaya will be missed.
barkat villa will always have this one major element missing -Usman Abdullah
RIP Usman ji - a great father, husband, uncle, grandfather,brother but above all a great human being!
thank you CV's for giving us a wonderful character, thank you naved ji for bringing this character to life since its only because of your acting that we are sitting here grieving for a ficitional character. also i have never cried for a fictional character but in his case i just could not stop. please take a bow Naved jiπŸ‘
i wish Naved ji all the best in his life. i hope he finds success because he surely deserves it

thank u
yes... he was so grounded that neither wealth not emotional strain could make him loose his values or love...
as far as Zain and Aliya are concerned, he WAS, IS and WILL BE their super hero forever.

and we can't thank navedji enough for bringing this fictional character to life and making it legendary

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Will miss Usman Abdullah ...Perfect Brother Perfect Husband Perfect Father and a Perfect Hotelier