We Will Miss You- A farewell to Usmaan Abdullah

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

"Maamu ki Bhanji ke bina Maamu ka beta bilkul adhoora hai!"

Yes Beintehaa is a love story

A love story of Maamu ki bhanji and Maamu ka beta

A love story of two people whose life Maamu shaped so carefully as though they were glass dolls

A love story where he held the two hearts together

A love story which he wrote, from the beginning!

He was not just any other character to us.

He was OUR Maamu jaan

We smiled when he made ZaYa smile

We thought when he spoke

We cried when he was hurt

And we are mourning for his death

He is a character that became as much a part of our life as ZaYa

A character which we will NEVER forget!

Usmaan Abdullah, a man who was no one 20 years ago. A man from a middle class family in Bhopal who moved to Mumbai to make his dreams come true. And today, he is the Emperor of the Barkat Royale chain of Hotels. Betrayal form a friend and loss of his little daughter certainly caused him pain. But he did not let it reach his brain. He confined it to his heart. That is what makes this man who he is

A man of values

A man of dignity

A man of his words

A man any man will look up to

Usmaan Abdullah

Some people say its difficult to get a husband who knows and understands you yet loves you immensely.

Most would know you and understand your thoughts but might not love you because of your flaws while some would love you so much that they don't see you

But Usmaan Abdullah is one of the few who knew as well as loved Suraiyya.

He knew she hated Bhopal for a wrong reason

He knew she gave Aliya a tough time at BV

He knew she took to wrong ways to get Aliya out of the house and insult bhopaalis.

But still, he loves her.

He did not go against her.

He stopped her. he tried to make her understand. He gave her time.

But he still loved her.

He tried with all his might, to stop the police from dragging her away.

He knew she was not a perfect lady but she was his wife.

I bet if the forum was not full of Zain's dewaanis, each girl would have prayed for a husband like Usmaan.

Who in today's world would remember and care for a sister who was no more close to his financial status? A sister whose brother-in-law kidnapped the greatest happiness of his life! A sister whom he had not seen directly for 15 years! But Usmaan Abdullah is not just someone! He loved his sister and still does.

He sent Zain to Bhopal to help this very sister in her daughter's marriage.

He got Aliya and Zain married for the health of this very sister's husband.

He may have been away from her for so many years but was always near her

"Paas na hote hue bhi saath hona" is what Usmaan saab did

Shabana and Usmaan are undoubtedly the BEST siblings of Beintehaa

A father is not only one who loves his kids beyond limits but also the one who corrects them at each stage. Usmaan is a perfect example!

Fool is what we should call a person who question's his love for Zain, Fahad and Barkat.

He loved Fahad enough to accept his 2nd nikah but not blind to simply accept the betting fiasco. He was angry, rightfully so. but he gave him another chance. He let him correct his mistake... just like an ideal father should do

Barkat, his long lost daughter and his love for her could push him to writing 51% of his property in her name. but it could not make him believe any xyz' thing she says about anyone else unlike his wife.

Zain was his life. His pride. But the same Zain was not spared from a slap when he seemed responsible for the mishappenings in Aliya's life.

He was Zain's hero. His darling. His role model.

He married a girl he hated for him.

He was ready to give away his share of wealth for his respect.

The very thought of his loss had shook Zain.

And all this not just because he was his father.

He gained that position in his heart by his deeds.

He is indeed the best father ever seen on TV

He lost his daughter when she was barely 2.

The kidnapper was his sister's brother-in-law.

But he loved this one girl as his own daughter.

So much that her husband referred to her as his niece over any other relationship.

He was everything to her.

Her teacher

Her mentor

Her guide

Her sasur

Her maamu

She shared every feeling of hers with him. she took his advice at every turn in his life.

She agreed to marry Zeeshan without even seeing him just for because her maamu told her.

She lived with a guy who hated her, because she had his support

She realized her love. It was he who stood by her.

He was there for her whenever she needed him.

And whats more?

His last word.

It was not his sons or wife or anything!

It was his bhaanji

Maamu ki bhaanji

"Aliya"

I doubt if I need to say more!

Every other character that came in claimed that they will bring ZaYa closer.

Oh and they did. They pulled them closer when they were already walking towards each other.

But it was this man who stood by them and pulled them closer when they were walking away from each other. He turned their hate into nothing

The nothing into something

And that something finally turned into such a beautiful relationship called love

I had never believed about a little boy with wings wjo shoots people with his arrow and they fall in love.

But I will say that if that boy ever existed, then he had taken to disguise all these days. He was non other than our own Usmaan saab.

He was, is and remain the Cupid for ZaYa. Even though he is not present with them physically, his blessings will keep them together.

Even if all the threads holding them together is cut off, He will remain with them as the lone bond holding these two souls united

Now this is one question for which I have no solid answer!

Why was he special?

Because he was the only sensible being in the chudail villa?

Because he was Zain's darling?

Because he was Aliya's loving maamu?

Because he got ZaYa closer?

Why?

For me, its just because he was who he was.

I've no words to express what any BIian feels for him.

The only thing we can say is

We will miss him having fun with the kids

We will miss him stopping Suri darling from harming Aliya

We will miss him teasing zain

We will miss his hand over Aliya's head

We will miss his guiding words

We will miss his presence

We will miss HIM

We love you Maamu

And we will miss you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pic credits: Renu and Kiret
Tags n written stuff: meπŸ˜›

Thank u so much Renu for helping meπŸ€—
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ye kya?Tumne Mujhe Rulaya?😭😭😭
I dont know how will i digest this!Mamus gone? I am not able to!

He was a distinct personality! A character he had that no one ever had-has-can have!

He was the reliable person!Aliya's only support!Zain's only mentor! Who has all values of life.or should i call that 'experienced'.If there was a Best Character of Beintehaa Award then it goes to mamu!

Har qadam pe Zain aur Aliya ka saath diya unhone! Maybe the Best 'Mamu' and the best 'Father' the best 'Husband' the best 'sasur' was him.

Mamu cannot be brought back! And without his guidance Mamu ka Beta and Mamu ki bhanji will have a tough time!

What has happened now is irrevocable!I cannot bare this!

A BIG thanks to Naved Aslam sir for portraying his character Perfectly!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘That he remains in our hearts forever!And will remain as the soul of Beintehaa forever!Because it was because of him the story of Zain and Aliya was created!

We Love You Maamu!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all a very well written post πŸ‘
i agree with everything , Usman ji was an all rounder - he was not only a good husband and a father but a good brother and mamu . the fact that he still was worried about her sister and bhanji even after becoming rich shows his nature of being down to earth. he indeed was raised with good values and the same values can also be seen in his kids.
despite of the flaws in his wife he still continued to love him but also checked her when she was wrong. he was a guiding light for not only Suraiya but also for Zain and Aliya. they both could freely discuss about their issues because they knew that Mamu would always have a solution to their problems. he is rightly called a "Superhero"
his unconditional love for Aliya and also his concern for her sisters family was indeed a treat to watch. For aliya he was her last resort because she knew that this man would always be by her side to protect him. but without her mamu life will not be a bed of roses for aliya/ zain and aliya will have to face a storm, but them coming out of this storm will only be a victory for Usman ji. Since this time Zaya will have to find their way on their own without their cupid's or superhero's help!
its sad that the Cv's decided to end this character since for me he was the heart of the show-a pillar of support for everyone. His positivity, wise words, neutral take on issues and also him playing cupid for zaya will be missed.
barkat villa will always have this one major element missing -Usman Abdullah
RIP Usman ji - a great father, husband, uncle, grandfather,brother but above all a great human being!
thank you CV's for giving us a wonderful character, thank you naved ji for bringing this character to life since its only because of your acting that we are sitting here grieving for a ficitional character. also i have never cried for a fictional character but in his case i just could not stop. please take a bow Naved jiπŸ‘
i wish Naved ji all the best in his life. i hope he finds success because he surely deserves it

Edited by -bazinga- - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aur kitna rulayegi mujhe.??? 😭
Very well written πŸ‘
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good post..really we will miss u mamu..😭
FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so touching!Am crying now!!
We will miss Mamu a lot...I wished Friday's episode and that promo was a bad dream!
Very nice post!!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Take a huge bow for this astonishing , mindblowing , perfect and lovable post. I loved each and everything you have said about Our dear mamu n how many roles he has played just being the person he was n will remain. The question at the end n your answer would be my answer too undoubtedly. You know when you said that every one will look up to Mamu it formed a image in my brain of the time when Aaliya will be expecting n zaya would choose to have mamu's picture in the room so that their baby would like the "exact copy" of mamu :)
maria-rock thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice post...it makes me senti...tears in my eyes...😭

USMAN ABDULLAH...our dearest MAMU JAAN we will miss you alot...

You always alive in our heart...

all credit goes to man himself NAVED ASLAM Saheb...

the actor..what a classy personality...he have...

INSHA ALLAH we see him back soon...

but im still confused and stunned how can they kill so important character like that...and broke many hearts...and given false hopes of his recovery...😑

i watch every single episode with hope that one day USMAN Mamu will recover and im able to listen his dialouges and see his chrismatic acting but all are destroy by wrong decision...😭😭

lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post...will miss him badly...
Seems Cvs have a wonderful track ahead...
Looking forward...for the coming episodes...
But its really hard to accept his absence in the show...
Usmaan was the strength of Zaya...
Unke bina...zaya ka kya hoga...Suraiya is again gonna get upper hand...
This is gonna be a tough time for all BI fans...I hope Cvs give us wonderful episodes and also bring the positivity back soon...
Before its too late..Aliya be able to prove her innocence...Lets hope for the best...