FF: Forever and Always........part 43 in new Thread

aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

PROLUGE

"Hey Love!!!!"

Geet turned back to witness his deep eyes full of love for her. It felt amazing how he loves her a little more every day. They just started with their college yet the depth of their love always overwhelms her. Who says teenage love is weak and impulsive? Theirs were not.

Watching Geet stand and smile made him smile as he knew Geet was lost in him. He smiled endearingly and held her hand softly in his.

"Geet sweetheart!!! Where are you lost?"

Geet realized her absent mindedness and gave a cheeky smile in response.

"I need to leave Geet."

Geet's face was distressed at the thought. He was going to some other city to represent their college for inter-college quiz competition. Geet was no doubt proud of him. But she will miss him. He had been her best friend, companion, guide everything.

Geet whispered softly," I love you. I am going to soo miss you."

He smiled as he absorbed the feel of being loved and brought her near. He kissed her on her forehead and said in a deep voice," I love you too Geet. Don't miss me. I am always there in your heart. You will find me in the drizzling of rains, soft murmurs of winds, vast expanse of sea. Good bye dear."

He proceeded towards the departure gate to board his flight with others of his team. They were supposed to go for Bangalore.

Geet returned back to college. Yet her heart was not in peace. She felt something was wrong.

Meera came running inside her room. Something about her stance made Geet shudder. Meera stared at Geet trying to figure out the right words. How do you figure out words to give such news?

Geet asked in a tensed tone," What is it Meera? You are freaking me out."

Meera watched her trying to gauge her state of mind and said in a very soft voice," Armaan's flight crashed Geet. None survived. He is no more Geet."

The moment passed yet nothing changed. Geet did not cry, not even a word escaped her throat. She just stared unblinkingly.

And that day on 3rd February, two souls died. Armaan, the star student of XYZ Engineering College, lost his life in a flight crash along with many others. But Geet Handa died with him as well. Nobody ever saw her smile again. She was a living dead from that day...

Guys I am back with a new attempt. Depending on response I will make it FF or else SS. I know that this might be similar as many SS and FFs are there similar. But I will ask those who have issues to directly contact me in case they find the topic is similar to their FF or SS as I don't want any kind of issues regarding this. All I can say is this is slightly different from others...

I never thought I will be making another thread for this one...So thank you all for all the love and support...
Edited by aditi_2010 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_2010 thumbnail
cutestar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread 
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
update soon 😊
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congo shongo for new thread..
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats, waiting for update
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread
-Lehar- thumbnail
congrats for the new tread

eagerly waiting for the update
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread. Happy friendship day
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for all the likes and comment for the previous part and also the congratulations for the new thread. It is due to all the love and support from you guys that I have come so far because honestly when I had started writing it had been a small story finishing within 15-20 parts. So thank you all. Here is the next part. I am sorry that I am again late but between my studies for higher education and ill health I did not find time to write.😭 Please do press like and comment. They mean a lot to me. those who wants pm please add me as buddy.

PART 22

Geet was not sure when she woke up. It was definitely early in the morning. Last night's conversation with Meer came back in her mind and thugh Meer had assured her that she wasn't mad at Geet, Geet knew better.

The hurt was too evident in Meer's voice. She just hoped that someday Meer will be able to forgive her. Tears rolled down her eyes unknowingly until she felt another hand wiping them off softly.

Pari was standing with a worried expression on her face.Geet looked up only ti start rying more as Pari hugged her tight in her arms.

Pari:" Okay Geet, you are completely freaking me out! What's wrong?"

Geet:" I am a bad fried."

Pari:" No sweety, never.. You are a wonderful frined I am so lucky to have."

Geet:" I hurt Meer."

Pari:" Not that I should but what is wrong exactly? Only if you are comfortable sharing it."

Geet:" I am not sure if you will be hurt or not but I did not tell Meer about my friendship with you. It has nothing to do with you but the thing is she is not over Yash yet. And somewhere I did not want her to know about it. Maybe I was wrong but hiding this fact seemed like the the right thing to do. But right now I feel like a traitor. You know she is hurt and I am sad that I hurt her.But Pari, believe me when I say this that I am not sorry for being your friend."

Pari took a deep breath and said aoftl," I understand Geet. Even though I know I had absolutely nothing to do with her break up with Yash I understand her pain. And you are one of her closest friend. You being friend with me will hurt her and it will take her a little time to accept it dear. "

Geet:" You understand right that I don't regret being your friend?"

Pari:" Of course Geet, I understand. You just have to give Meera some time to accept it. I am sure she will understand too. Now get ready before MK decides to be mad for you being late."

Geet shook her head and started getting ready for another day in office. This is going to be a long day for her truly.

Maan was noticing Geet for quiet few days no. She has lost her usual bubbliness. Geet is always been quiet but now it is like silence is brooding and it is almost like she is in war with herself. It is Friday and Maan took it as an oppurtunity to have a chat with her.

Maan called up Geet at the very last moment in the pretext of working to his cabin so that others will leave the office at 6pm.

Vicky:" I don't get it Geet. What is with this last moment work? It is Friday for Christ sake? You might have some plans."

Geet:" I don't have any plans Vicky. Don't worry. Have a nice weekend."

Vicky:" Umm Geet, what is going on with you? I have noticed that you are not being yourself for past few days. Is everything fine?"

Geet:" Yeah Vicky. Just some health issues. "

Vicky:" Did you visit a doctor Geet? It is not good to neglect your health issues."

Geet:" Don't worry so much about it Vicky. I will go and visit MK. You get going. Meet you on Monday."

Vicky:" Bye Geet, take care of yourself."

As Vicky left Geet walked towards Maan's cabin. For some reason she had a feeling that this evening Maan and her will not be talking about something that is not really work related. She tentatively knocked on the door to Maan's cabin.

A firm come in' greeted her as she stepped inside. Maan gestured her to sit and then again he was immersed into the file he was reading. Geet observed him. It had been a few days she really had talked t Maan. He was truly a good person and Geet was glad that she met him. He had helped her in more ways than one. In a way she is more alive because of Maan's words and support. Somewhere she can relate to Maan more than she can relate to any other person.

Maan looked up and softly," Geet give me just ten more minutes. I am almost done with this file."

Geet asked him to carry on and said," Maan, just don't worry. I can always wait."

Maan was startled a little by her informal tone. Geet rarely uses such informal tone in office. But he had a job to finish so he did not bother thinking about it. Once he was done he looked up. His eyes met Geet's and there was something in her eyes that was foreign to him.

Maan cleared his throat and said," Geet, what is up with you from past four days? You are not being yourself?"

Geet looked up. So he did notice. But she did not want to speak about her problems today. Every single time they talk it has always been about her isues. Today she did not want to talk about it.

Geet:" Maan, I don't want to talk about it please."

Maan sighed loudly. He knew that making Geet talk would not have been easier. He asked softly," Geet, do you have any plans for today evening?"

Geet:" Nah! No plans. I will just go back to hostel and maybe watch some Hollywood chick flick. I am alone for this weekend since Naina will be staying at your place and Pari is with Yash who has come to visit."

Maan took her hand in his and said," Then let's go out. We two have been crushed under the pressure of project and since both of us don't have any plans let's go out."

Geet:" Are you sure Maan that is the only reason you want me to go out?"

Maan:" You told me you don't want to talk about it and I respect your wishes Geet. Come on, let's go. It is going to be heck of a traffic since it is Friday night."

Maan came out along with Geet. He asked his driver to leave and then both of them sat inside the car. Once they were out of the office Maan asked Geet randomly," So Geet have you ever been to Bandra  Bandstand?"

Geet shook her head in negative and said," The only places I have been are in south Bombay. I did not really have much time to visit other places."

Maan:" Bandstand is really a good place to sit and talk, maybe even sit in silence. You have already been to Marine Drive but let's see if you find it as peaceful as I find it."

Geet:" I am sure I will love it. After all it is recommended you."

Her musical laughter filled the car. Maan smiled and spoke:

Maan:" I take it you did not see the Bandra Worli Sea link as well?"

Geet:" Nah!"

Maan:"Comeon lady. Fasten your seat belt. No matter how many times you drive through the sea link, your first time is always the best."

Geet gave a cheecky smile as the tensions of the week, the work pressure, the stress due to having a fight with Meera all evaporated into a nothingness...

True to his word Maan drove towards the sealink. He showed Geet the Hazi Ali which once again Geet pointed out that she had not visited.

It was fun driving with Geet. She and Maan were falling into a comfortable silence. Maan took the left turn to take the sea link and Geet looked outside. On an impulse she rolled down the windows letting the wind burst across her face. Her hairs started flowing in random directions getting tangled and unmanageable but she was totally enjoying the drive and laughed out heartily. Her laughter was infectitious and soon Maan found himself smiling with her. Maan paid the tolltax and they both entered Bandra.

As usual the Friday traffic was brutal in Bandra link road and it took some time before they reached Bandstand. Maan pointed out Shahrukh Khan's Bunglow Mannat and Geet watched it from outside. After he had parked the car Maan took Geet and went near the sea. Though it was little dark and rocky but Maan helped Geet out. Once they found a suitable rock they both sat down looking out towards the vast expanse of sea. The patrolling boats seemed so small from far, like tiny dots of light.

It was thankfully low tide and the weather was pleasant. After days it was clear sky making it possible for them to have that outing.

Maan was silent yet his presence was comforting. When did they become so close that even in silence they could feel comfort in each other? Geet's mind was confused. Maan read her confusion in her eyes and asked softly," What is bothering you Geet? You know right that you can speak to me about just anything?"

Geet noded her head but did not speak. Maan however did not stop himself from questioning this time.

Maan:" Geet, is it about me? Is that why you are not telling me?"

Geet:" There are many things going on Maan."

Maan:" Geet, you can tell me because I feel like I am one of your worries."

Geet:" I don't know how to say this."

Maan:" How about you just tell everything."

Geet:" Okay... see I don't know how you do this. I mean you handle your emotions so easily. But I, I just ruin it. From the day I got to know about your feelings it's like I changed about how I look at you. I can't tell but I think I feel differently."

Maan:" How differently?"

Geet:" I am not sure how to explain. I mean I have worked with you even when we had been friends but now...now I feel so aware of you. "

Maan:" Is that disturbing you Geet? Am I being over bearing in any way?"

Geet:" No, not at all. I mean I am really thankful to you for being there for me. But something is wrong with me that I can't handle these emotions. How can you handle things so easily?"

Maan:" I can handle things because I am much older than you Geet. You are young so of course it won't be easy for you to handle emotions. As a friend should I tell you something?"

Geet:" What?"

Maan:" Just feel what you are feeling. There's nothing wrong in it. Don't pressurize yourself to feel anything or stop from feeling anything. Let your heart lead the way."

Geet was reminded of Armaan. He had always been the one to help her sort out her emotions... She was hit by a memory of past...

Armaan was aware that Geet feels something for him. His feelings for Geet had long changed and as they were approaching the middle of school year his resolve to bare his heart was getting stronger. They were in class twelfth now. It is slowly becoming a now or never situation.

Geet would now and then blush when he would comment about something or flirt with her. A blushing Geet was a sight to behold. But today Geet was sitting alone being her grumpy self.

Armaan:" Hey Geet, what's up?"

Geet:" Nothing Armaan. Absolutely nothing."

Armaan:" You are grumpy. It can't be for nothing can it?"

Geet:" I don't know what to say."

Armaan:" Try. We had been best friends since forever. You know every embarrassing story of my life and I have known yours. None of them had ever made me judge you.  So tell me, what is bothering you so much Geet?"

Geet took a deep breath and said," I think I am having feelings for someone Armaan. I am not sure if he returns those feelings. I don't want to lose his friendship just because these stupid feelings have crept in my heart. I am confused as to what to do?"

Armaan pretty well knew who these feelings were for. His Jhalli Geet had no idea how much head over heels he is in love with her. Clearing his throat he said softly," Geet, I am not sure how to say this but don't ever be afraid of feeling something. Don't think so much. Just feel what you have to feel. Who knows he might also have same feelings and is simply trying to fight it just like you..."

Geet smiled her perfect dimpled smile and hugged him. Even though it was strictly a non-passionate hug between two friends they both were totally aware of each other.

Geet was swept back from memories as she heard Maan calling her. Maan said in a soft but firm voice," Geet I havealready told you this. But here I am telling you again. My feelings are my feelings.  You don't bother about them. But if you at all feel something then go on and feel it. I promise to be always just a friend of yours until you want something more or something less about this relationship. I believe I keep my promise Geet."

Geet shivered under his intense gaze but said softly," I don't think I would ever want to be not a friend of yours Mr. Khurana."

Maan smiled his devastatingly charming smile and said," I will hold you onto your promise Miss Handa. You should always be careful with your promises."

Geet smiled and said," I definitely will keep that in mind Mr. Khurana."

Maan smiled but became serious again. He asked again the question Geet had been avoiding the entire evening," Jokes apart Geet. Tell me what is really bothering you because I believe there is more to it than the equation between us."

Precap:  Raat abhi baaki hai...

And to all my lovable friends here:

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!😊😃