Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

koi baat nahi di...I m sorry ki meri wajah se aapka day bigad gaya...🥺...this day is not happy for me at all...but hope u have a really good time..!!

I luv u loads di..!!🤗Mein kabhi kabhi try karungi aane ka..!!
P.S.-keep sending me CC ke links...in case i return in future..

Don't say sorry choti, i understand what your going through, if its hard for me then its really hard for u , of course i will, i know, one day u will return, i will always wait for u🤗 love ya.
Edited by zainaliya-12 - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dost-e-Avi!! Me tumhari intezar karrahi thi lekin tum to kehrahi ho ke IF chodke jaarahi ho?😭 to hamesha nein tumhareliye wait karti rahun?mene ye kabhi nahi socha ke me tumse baat nahi karpaungi.Vo bhi frienship day ke din yum jaarahi ho?
Sorry.mein tumhe kabhi nahi bhulungi.Ache se padhayi karo apna sehat ka khayal rakhna . Mummy papa ko disappoint mat karna.Din bhar BI ke bare me mat sochna padhayi keliye bilkul ache nahi hai.
BI mein mamu is dead.First of all RizAt engagement was called off so ZaYa had a fight cuz Gauhar was pregnant because of Rizwan and Aliya supported her.But Rizwan was a victim so Zain supported him.ZaYa ke beech MU hogaya.And Suri caught Aliya red handed while giving Unani meds to usman and slapped her.Before that Zain was drunk and he told Aliya that tumse nikah karna meri zindgi ki sabse badi galti thi.Aur Aliya ko chot lagi after holding him so that he does not fall. shalam decided to give a complaint against SurAin and aliya se dhoke se sign karvake they kept the paper.is tameshe ke beech eid ke din nafeesa ne aliya ki sheer korme me zeher milake dediya.aliya suri ko dene jaarahi thi air usne nahi piya kyuki usse laga aliya be zeher milaya usme.and aliya ate that.shalam decided not. To submit those papers and put that in dustbin.But nafeesa secretly. Took those papers and submitted them.
Police arrested Suri and Zain in front of mamu.they were beaten up in the police station.zain had married off RiZat and Aliya comes to know of that and goes in search of them.
Zain ko lagta hai ke Aliya ne complain kiya and he hates her now.Now Aliya finds out that zain and suri are arrested and goes to release them.After going home they find out that usman is in critical condition.and he dies.
Zain thinks Aliya is the reason behind manus death and the talaq promo is for Monday.
Happy Friendship. Day!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously will miss ur writings ..dear..but then exams are also important and ya definitely... Bi forum...will be active..after 8years also ...hope...so
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow!
so thats the gift i get 4 friendship day?
Thank u so much dayan!
kabhi socha nahin tha ki itna special gift milega!
get lost!
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for such a beautiful Eidi GKD..This is the best eidi i have ever got..I Hate you & IDC.. do what ever you want to .. ..just Get Lost ..!!!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shizaaa 😭 I was gonna PM u about the update but u are going. I will miss u 😭
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww I will miss you Shiza😭 you were the best partner in crime for my meme posts!! Good luck and all the best to you in life!
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YEH kya ?????
daayan thum jaa rahi ho... lekin kyu ???????
plz ,atleast try to come once in a week or a month, but don't take this long gap yaar wo bhi 8-10 years, paagal...
this is not fair sis ... 😔
your kameeni will miss u alot re ,
luv u
Edited by crazygirl4arvi - 10 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dayan ab mera kya hoga...???
Main ab akele shipping karungii...?? never main shipping quit kar rhi hun...aaj friendship day aur yeh mera gift...???👏 I am speechless😭 bahut kch bolna chahti hun par bol nhi paa rhi hun...my worst friendship day ever...!!
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shiz...
No plz ..
Stay...!!
Aise kaise??
I mean.. Yeah i knw.. Parents banning IF..
I've gone through it 3 yrs back
I knw how helpless u feel 😭
But tere baqair yeh forum suna hojaayega...
Aur mere gutter updates mei itna lamba lamba review kaun dega? 😭 😭
Shiz mat jaa yaar...!!
I'll miss u 😭 🤢