Bye bye my chudails n vampires..I am helpless..

ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yah...m qutting IF...forever...i never expected to say this...but yes..it is because my parents have restricted me from coming online on ANY website...
I dont have time to say more...no time to explain...

And i just returned from an eid trip...will be watching BI after 1 and half months...so i ONed my TV...
And SURPRISE SURPRISE...the first words i hear...from zain...after such a long time...is talaaq...
SERIOUSLY??????????????????
What is going on...plz explain me...I havent catched up yet...and this was so not expected...😳I was in a shock of leaving the forum...and cried the whole night...here tonight i got time...so just thought of informing that i didnt die...m still alive...
this is a RES for all first posts in FF and all stories...
(call me a cheatercock for this...but yah..i win)
And i wont be able to continue my SS or FF at all...I myself am not able to digest this...I have 70 PMs here...sorry i wont read NOW...but
PLZZZ keep sending 'em...all ur stories...if i ever get time...i m gonna read 'em all...

Is this is a dream...i m actually quitting Indiaforums...CAN'T BELIVE IT YAAR..!!
Plus my exams...now this promo...and no IF...i have no words to describe my feelings...
so helpless!! All my friends...Guyz I had an awesome time with u ppl...like I never ever felt like how i feel on IF...You ppl are like my family here...and this is really hard for me to bid bye to u ppl...!! But dont send PMs asking the reason of me quitting...u wont get the answers...
so in advance...congratz for becoming a rockerz..on ur birthdays...and every achievement...
I just love u guyz...
Some VERY close ones..MY BF-Avi...Begum..buttercup..BQ..Sahar di...PreeTee...Divi...Aneesha di...Shiri...Sumi...SahebA di...My appi...hina...kameeni..madie...Eemani...Hermain...sanika...
and ALL u guyz...I just love u ppl and I love BI..!!! Plz pray that i m at least allowed to see BI...Plz...

I m really helpless...dont have ANY option but to QUIT...Mein kya karu...parents think this is snot for me...talking online with friends and all...and thus...i have to go...

I really wished i never joined IF...this hurts...typing this...and seeeing that promo og talaaq..my head is phating now...I cant tolerate this...

I just want to *hug u all*...A TIGHT one...i know i promised to many i wont ever leave IF...but kya karu yaaar...no option!!
MAY BI AND HARSHIKA have a great future..keep voting guyz..
i will miss u all...soo much..i cant write more...i dont have the strength

@mods-plz dont close this...\
@all-i m still the dayan ok?

EDIT..
Umm..i forgot to ask...will this forum be active..after 8-10 years? i mean my plan is to marry a person who will allow me to access IF...No..i m not joking......if it is...then i will be back...and yah..i will keep coming to the forum...
Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mamu died 😭
Zain has beintehaa nafrat for aliya
zaya-lover20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

Yah...m qutting IF...forever...i never expected to say this...but yes..it is because my parents have restricted me from coming online on ANY website...

I dont have time to say more...no time to explain...

And i just returned from an eid trip...will be watching BI after 1 and half months...so i ONed my TV...
And SURPRISE SURPRISE...the first words i hear...from zain...after such a long time...is talaaq...
SERIOUSLY??????????????????
What is going on...plz explain me...I havent catched up yet...and this was so not expected...😳I was in a shock of leaving the forum...and cried the whole night...here tonight i got time...so just thought of informing that i didnt die...m still alive...
this is a RES for all first posts in FF and all stories

yaar dont do this.. I mean you cant quit just like this i m here eagerly waiting for your update on your ss i guess i m in love with you.. This is now become my daily routin to check your ss wether you update it or not and now you are saying you are quitting foreverr this is not fair please dont go please ;(
ZayaShiz thumbnail
updated...
Umm...maybe if i can..i will complete that ONE ss...but will update very late😊
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bi me jatke kya kam the jo tune ek aur diya.😭😭...will miss u nd ur ss😭...take care ...god bless u dear...
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Umm..i forgot to ask...will this forum be active..after 8-10 years? i mean my plan is to marry a person who will allow me to access IF...No..i m not joking......if it is...then i will be back...and yah..i will keep coming to the forum...
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
i will dil se pray ki tumhe phirse forum aane ki permission mil jaye ..aur aaj to mera birthday bhi he to ye rhi meri pehli wish...(sun rahe ho god ji.).😳
ZayaShiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

i will dil se pray ki tumhe phirse forum aane ki permission mil jaye ..aur aaj to mera birthday bhi he to ye rhi meri pehli wish...(sun rahe ho god ji.).😳

Thank u sooo much Ruhi..!!🤗And happy birthday..!!🥳
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
thanks dear🤗...meri koi bhi wish aaj tak khali nhi gyii😉
ZayaShiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

thanks dear🤗...meri koi bhi wish aaj tak khali nhi gyii😉

U r welcum..hope ye bhi na jaye