Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: iturkhahs

Beautifully Expressed ... it brought 😭😭😭 in my eyes

Thanks dear --- sorry for making you cry, i wasn't trying to write emotional, just intense -- don't know what happened, everyone is crying now!😭
-supri- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is amazing yaar...its really deep... and emotional too .. 😭 😭 😭 nd loved d convo in the end...if im allowed to read between the lines ??πŸ˜‰
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: supri1607

is amazing yaar...its really deep... and emotional too .. 😭 😭 😭 nd loved d convo in the end...if im allowed to read between the lines ??πŸ˜‰

Thank you sweets! Yes, you are definitely allowed -- that is the beauty of literature πŸ˜†-- you are allowed to interpret it with your own perspective -- and tell me what you make out of it!
catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! What a great analysis
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: catalan

Wow! What a great analysis

Thanks a lot, dear. Yeah, you can call it an analysis! πŸ˜†
-supri- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Thank you sweets! Yes, you are definitely allowed -- that is the beauty of literature πŸ˜†-- you are allowed to interpret it with your own perspective -- and tell me what you make out of it!

😳 yes thats literature for u...its not the story or anything else u read..its ur attitude and ur interpretation regarding the facts... and on a lighter note i love him pampering arjun he does it quite a lot !! πŸ˜† i dont blame him really
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice & emotional one. Well written πŸ‘πŸΌ
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

Very nice & emotional one. Well written πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks dear!πŸ˜†
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh wow did i really miss this. i loved itπŸ‘. you described arjuna's emotions so well. he feeling sorry for his elder brother yudi because he dint get what all 4 of them had. his feelings for karna inspite of his son being killed by the opp camp. every line is so meaningful

and the last part was😳
"His friend sits beside him, consoling him with his own comforting silence and aloof smile, gazing at the sunset, waiting for the blanket of darkness to engulf them in its cold embrace. Somewhere, temple bells are making beautiful tinkering sounds in great distance, cold breeze of air stroking their skin reminding him of the still wet tracks of tear going down his face. He feels it drying up though, and it assures his heart somewhat. At least he still has this Man right next to him and he knows it in his heart that he always had and he always will - in this life or another."πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i just loveee these two Parth-madhav😳. the way they can just be there for each other & that is enough for them. just loved how you descried it, the purity in their bondπŸ‘

would like to know what was in your mind when you wrote the part after that. the convo between madhav & parth. it looks like there is more to it.

Edited by naq5 - 9 years ago
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written, Arjuna's emotions have been describes so well 😭 great job!