Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
It was very nice.
Karna's wife's emotions are depicted so well.
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sayanee, i have read and re read it so many times.. yet words fail me to describe how i feel..elated?? dejected? remorseful?? do not know what it is exactly.. may be a mixture of all.. this Kavach Kundal daan is the best thing that could have happened to him yet the worst thing that did happen to him.. what is mortality if it does not earn us immortality?? Yet, the human mind refuses to accept that a man was singularly singled out for all the very worst that life could have given and fate could have dished out..
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

It was very nice.

Karna's wife's emotions are depicted so well.

thanks Viji for your lovely comment
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sayanee.. More interesting povs yet to come. Eagerly awaiting your magic with words.
Panchaali.. U said you do same job as Sayanee?

. Do you work in same office, same cubicle ?

I have a nagging feeling that you both have same aadhar identity card..
Its a case of split personality disorder..πŸ˜†
Edited by Cotswolds - 10 years ago
582445 thumbnail
@Cotty .. she used to be my colleague for long .. you didn't know that?? We are school friends n then were colleagues too
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry Nadini your last wish will never be fulfilled...

and soon you will addressed as childish for making such wish...
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cotswolds

Sayanee.. More interesting povs yet to come. Eagerly awaiting your magic with words.

Panchaali.. U said you do same job as Sayanee?

. Do you work in same office, same cubicle ?

I have a nagging feeling that you both have same aadhar identity card..
Its a case of split personality disorder..πŸ˜†

such question is not expected from 007 of Karna AT

Whole Ramayan ended and u r asking Sita kiske Baap hain πŸ˜†

yep Sayanee and I r buddies from school and then we used to be colleague for a very lone time πŸ˜ƒ
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Now what type of googly is this?

Why is it a childish wish?

dunno what's wrong with the wish of her readers...but if u tell her to write a novel she will say to u that u r being childish...πŸ˜†

actually Sayanee is super lazy...πŸ˜†

She wrote it after my nagging for a long time, she said strict "NO" then I included Riti and cotty (cotswolds) in my team, finally she wrote...πŸ˜†
582445 thumbnail
@Nandini I don't say anyone childish because of asking me to write a book .. I said it coz she was like you have to write .. I don't wanna listen anything .. you must write .. now you know y Karna AT members are calling her most childish member .. she was just like that with her demandπŸ˜†
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

Sayanee, i have read and re read it so many times.. yet words fail me to describe how i feel..elated?? dejected? remorseful?? do not know what it is exactly.. may be a mixture of all.. this Kavach Kundal daan is the best thing that could have happened to him yet the worst thing that did happen to him.. what is mortality if it does not earn us immortality?? Yet, the human mind refuses to accept that a man was singularly singled out for all the very worst that life could have given and fate could have dished out..

πŸ‘πŸ‘
you said it so beautifully Sukanya .. what is mortality if it does not earn us immortality - brilliant .. really HE was singled out for bearing all pain n tragedies life can throw still he stood still .. that's why destiny had to end his spirit when his wheel is collapsed in mud .. tragedy of Human spirit not only of a human life .. A beautiful metaphor of Man vs Destiny .. destiny can kill but not win .. Mortality claims immortality with work not with time