Frequent Posters

582445 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sania_58

speechless.

sotti kichu bolar nei
superb writing.
& rabindra sangeet er choice tao darun.

thank you .. Robindronath Thakur er to sob emotioner jonno gaan ache .. I felt ei gan tar theke apt r kichu hobe na ekhane

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

Its amazing... I m speechless ...
It's too good and I dont know have words to explain its brilliance...

Claps for you ... ๐Ÿ‘
Will give detailed comment later ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you dear .. will be waiting for your detailed reviews
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

this update left me speechless!!!!

society always sees him as a person of lower caste rather than praising him for his skills. he was a warrior whom no one can defeat. Pandava's win the war because Shree Krishan was there with them or else it was impossible for them to beat great warriors like Karna, Dronacharya, Bhishm & even Duryodhan too!

Pooja thanks for this brilliant comment .. I agree with your each word .. y wasn't you in this forum .. I knew from the day of my FF writing that your thoughts are just like mine .. I remember your comment on my FF Mrityunjai - some love stories never die .. I guess in chapter Beyond Reasoning your comment was so fresh n straight forward .. you should have been in this forum re .. love yaa .. loved your comment๐Ÿ˜ณ
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

I must thank you for writing this for all of us to read. Majestically intense and amazingly incredible update! Totally loved itโค๏ธ... I don't want to choose a particular part as I love the story as a whole. Now I hardly can say another word more than I'm left speechless.

thank you Jamy for saying such lovely words .. it was a lovely comment .. I am landing on cloud no 9 now๐Ÿ˜ณ ..
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely sayanee.. You will be starting a blog of your own..โญ๏ธ
You are not that lazy after all.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cotswolds

Sayanee, Panchaali .. I am gonna miss nokzok of you too and diala saansu maa trying to control you two.

N I am gonna miss Cotty corner sooo badly .. It was the BEST thing about MB forum .. truth is many times I felt so irritated with the forum that I used to thing I will completely ignore this place but your writing always bring me back here .. wanna read more from you .. will you be inactive after the show is over??

You two are a riot and pray that u two always stay bff..

Thanks for this beautiful wish .. we r all time BFF n per-time Sautans .. always falling for same fictional characters n actors .. anyway don't want the same in real world

Sayanee you are a brilliant writer.. Why did you not write here early on ?๐Ÿ˜ญ Your all os are rocking with so many beautiful, meaningful one-liners.

I was not writing because I wasn't sure about how members here will react .. I don't like to be fake or force myself to write what I don't believe in .. obligations make me disinterested .. for the same reason I stopped writing FF with what I started in IF .. but Panchu just ate my brain to write something .. I started with Mama shree n she was like now enough with Mama chaha come straight to Arya๐Ÿ˜† ..

but now I an happy that so many loved it here .. n thanks for telling about one-liners .. I love reading n writing them .. n this is special becoz it is coming from king of one liner๐Ÿ˜†
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

will you be inactive after the show is over??

Thanks for this beautiful wish .. we r all time BFF n per-time Sautans .. always falling for same fictional characters n actors .. anyway don't want the same in real world
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I was not writing because I wasn't sure about how members here will react .. I don't like to be fake or force myself to write what I don't believe in .. obligations make me disinterested .. for the same reason I stopped writing FF with what I started in IF .. but Panchu just ate my brain to write something .. I started with Mama shree n she was like now enough with Mama chaha come straight to Arya๐Ÿ˜† ..

but now I an happy that so many loved it here .. n thanks for telling about one-liners .. I love reading n writing them .. n this is special becoz it is coming from king of one liner๐Ÿ˜†

Sayanee that I have seen here is always speaks her own mind with little regards to established protocols.. ๐Ÿ˜†
We must be thankful to panchaali then for forcing you to write..

Seriously, your one liners are so good that I wont be surprised if they make entry into quotations.com or if your newspaper offers you to start a new column featuring quotes of sayanee's day.
582445 thumbnail

Lovely sayanee.. You will be starting a blog of your own..โญ๏ธ

You are not that lazy after all.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Actually I have created a blog almost one year ago n did nothing with it till date .. yaah I am not that lazy at least I created one what say๐Ÿ˜†
582445 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†I am a content writer who writes boring business/medical/technical articles re.. if they give me write quotes on Sayanee's Day it will be like - Sayanee's day out with search engines .. Sayanee and prisoner or title loan, Sayanee in web designing land ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago

582445 thumbnail

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: srishtisingh

sayanee u handle story with such maturity and many of lines just touch heart! really great read

thank you Srishti๐Ÿ˜Š
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

We must be thankful to panchaali then for forcing you to write..

She is now after me for a book .. she behaves like a kid .. Books aise thodi hi bante h

Huh you never try!!! and you tell me kiddish!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜กI made you write for our Aarya..see how happy everyone is!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ when did I say you finish writing the book within a day???? I just said start writing a book. Arey will you write after becoming a senior citizen!!!!! What if your book comes out after my death ๐Ÿ˜ญ [ becoz you are so lazy may be you will start writing your book after my death only considering it's my last wish]๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am a content writer who writes boring business/medical/technical articles re.. if they give me write quotes on Sayanee's Day it will be like - Sayanee's day out with search engines .. Sayanee and prisoner or title loan, Sayanee in web designing land ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sayanee please don't remind me, I too write content on these same boring topics, feeling like sleeping..yawn yawn...

Word Count: 1