Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

582445 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Raghuji

Imagine what could have happened had both mamashrees not present ? Would we have heard or known about MB ? πŸ˜‰

Without Mamasrees Krishna wudn't be God .. no Kurukshetra .. so no Mahabharata will happen as a result no ⭐️Bharat .. no forum fight .. all cool all fine .. PEACE ALL THE WAY

Verdict: Kangsha Mama n Shakuni Mama are responsible for all forum fights, debates and wonderfully written warnings my MODs .. hail Mamasrees

but y commenting this here??

Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must thank you for writing this for all of us to read. Majestically intense and amazingly incredible update! Totally loved it❀️... I don't want to choose a particular part as I love the story as a whole. Now I hardly can say another word more than I'm left speechless.
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! I remember reserving post and vanishing!
Today I read part 1 of ua OS!!! Am in short of words to describe!
Its a beautiful piece of writing!!! May be I should call a deep emotional one!!!
His wife I believe is the luckiest woman on this world! The luckiest one ever lived!!! To be the wife of Karna!!! ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Lemme pick up some fav lines from ua OS!

For your love, I am willing to be a sinner in everyone's eyes

I am willing to be maligned in all kinds of stains

I will embrace the path you walk upon,
I will spread my veil where you lie [in dirt],
I will immerse myself in your melody

This Poem is truly brilliant!!! Her love towards Karna can be felt in these lines!!!

I remain unsaid unnamed in the epic still I am the one with whom the most magnificent man of the era shared his life.

The above lines.. So so true...

"The society loathes you, its contempt is an honor to me."

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ am convinced his wife has indeed said this!!!

Slowly a tears form in his eyes, slowly a smile illuminated his face, slowly the distance between us is eliminated and our lips touched each other's.

Reading this.. I got so emotional!!! 😭 I could virtually imagine the tear coming from his eyes!!!

I won't be donning the moral garb, obeying any sermons

Let my breast bear the sign of the murky trail that love treads.

The above lines!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have written it so perfectly.. so divinely!!!

Will read other parts and give my comment! 😳

582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

Brilliant loved it, now I feel you should really write a book on Karna, I am not sooo good with words like you...

An OS with him and I am living n dying with HIM n you are asking me for a BOOK?? limit your desire Panchaali .. with your this expectation you may lose Karna to me πŸ˜‰ .. or makkhan mat maar .. meri pati [Karna] sirf meri hianπŸ˜†

and its your Bad luck that Kavita Kane Maam came with Karna's Wife novel before you wrote it...

I know you did not read it and yes I read it, and I feel proud to say that yours is better, no not praising you coz u r my BFF..it's true re...😊

Channe ki jhar is not a good ride to enjoy .. don't try to put me on it .. I am absolutely fine with my Arya .. not going to fall into your trap😎

My fav lines from the update, actually there are many, but these are most fav...πŸ˜ƒ

"So are you jealous or angry that I may marry another woman."

My tears stared drenching my eyes, I just mumbled, "and you will forget me. I heard she is fire born, radiant like fire." My insecurity comes out.

awwwn 😳

In my entire life I treasured two things - my love and pride on my love. These are my priceless possession and I won't let him spoil them in his hatred.

It's the pride of love, and I love the line sautan πŸ˜ƒ

"I was wrong, scriptures are wrong. Nothing makes a woman unchaste but the views of society do. I am not lowborn, Panchaal princess is not unchaste, but the eye of society, only the base of our culture."
THIS IS THE BEST LINE OF THE WHOLE UPDATE πŸ‘

I always understand his heart but his mind was out of my reach.
The only person I guess had its key was his friend- not prince Duryadhana but Bhanumati, prince Duryadhana's wife.
Duryadhana for having my husband more than me, I don't envied Panchaal princess as many of you think. I, sometime only envied Bhanumti for being the friend I couldn't become for Him.

another Sakha Sakhi relationship, I adore Bhanu veryyy much, she is a cute girly, notorious Princess, I mean a true Princess..I just love her more than Friendship with Karna πŸ˜ƒ

Lets see how my Bhanu [well my pen my creation right] comes out .. she is forming in my brain
He nodded. "I was so stupid. Why didn't I just get rid of it? You don't like it but other women may like it. Or you can make ornaments out of it.."

"Just say will you be happy if I take it off my body," he said. Was there a hint of pathos in his voice? I turned to see his face. No, he is wearing a broad smile on his face. He can't be serious. I know him he can't fake a smile before me.

"Yes I will be the happiest if you do so." I replied in a fake tone.

"you didn't like it but see there were huge admirer of my armor. Today Indra, the king of Devas arrived in disguise of a beggar to beseech it. Finally someone will value it."

That part is very well written, in the novel Kavita Kane Maam also had shown that Karna is making fun after donating his armor, as if what's so big deal..armor hi toh hain vai, life thodi hi hain!!! but you have done it so cleverly and perfectly..loved it.. πŸ˜ƒ

Write a book soon, I am sure it will become a best seller one...then we both will go for a vacation with that money πŸ˜ƒ

Vacation is a great idea .. if manual labor wasn't must for writing I would have written so many books nowπŸ˜† yaar reading is a great job it can be done lying but writing .. oouch I have written a looong comment .. my hand is aching .. good night haan
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

Hey! I remember reserving post and vanishing!

Today I read part 1 of ua OS!!! Am in short of words to describe!
Its a beautiful piece of writing!!! May be I should call a deep emotional one!!!
His wife I believe is the luckiest woman on this world! The luckiest one ever lived!!! To be the wife of Karna!!! ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Lemme pick up some fav lines from ua OS!

For your love, I am willing to be a sinner in everyone's eyes

I am willing to be maligned in all kinds of stains

I will embrace the path you walk upon,
I will spread my veil where you lie [in dirt],
I will immerse myself in your melody

This Poem is truly brilliant!!! Her love towards Karna can be felt in these lines!!!

I remain unsaid unnamed in the epic still I am the one with whom the most magnificent man of the era shared his life.

The above lines.. So so true...

"The society loathes you, its contempt is an honor to me."

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ am convinced his wife has indeed said this!!!

Slowly a tears form in his eyes, slowly a smile illuminated his face, slowly the distance between us is eliminated and our lips touched each other's.

Reading this.. I got so emotional!!! 😭 I could virtually imagine the tear coming from his eyes!!!

I won't be donning the moral garb, obeying any sermons

Let my breast bear the sign of the murky trail that love treads.

The above lines!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have written it so perfectly.. so divinely!!!

Will read other parts and give my comment! 😳

Thanks for this wonderful comment dear .. will be waiting for further reviews coming from you .. anyway I can't take the credit of the poetry as it is originally written by Rabindranath Tagore .. I felt it wud be apt n put its English translation .. I can't even think of writing these lines .. 😊
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Vacation is a great idea .. if manual labor wasn't must for writing I would have written so many books nowπŸ˜† yaar reading is a great job it can be done lying but writing .. oouch I have written a looong comment .. my hand is aching .. good night haan

I will kill you 😑

if you don't write a book on Aarya

anyway reading and while reading dreaming about Aarya and then completely thinking his wife is only and only I- is my job, you are the writer πŸ˜‰
582445 thumbnail
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sayanee, Panchaali .. I am gonna miss nokzok of you too and diala saansu maa trying to control you two.
You two are a riot and pray that u two always stay bff..
Sayanee you are a brilliant writer.. Why did you not write here early on ?😭 Your all os are rocking with so many beautiful, meaningful one-liners.
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sayanee u handle story with such maturity and many of lines just touch heart! really great read
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Yes you have to write it...for the sake of all Karna admirers, I am sure you will portray him in a way, which no one ever have seen

He is my only desire, my wait for him down the ages, through the night and day... 😳

yes yes your wait from time of pre-Historical era .. tera dinosaur zamane ka pyar .. I know ..

its started before the time, adi ananta Prem hain meri 😳

Well if I ever lose Karna means it will be last day of my existance, coz he lives in my breath...

Nautanki SalaπŸ€”

No its not, I wrote every word right from my heart, it's my unconditional, irrevocable love for Aarya 😳 tum nahin samjhoge,..kabhi dil se pyar jo nahin ki..πŸ˜›

Oh Aarya you and your big heart, which resulted so many sautans 😭

haan tu bass BIG heart ke ek kone mein baithi reh .. I am taking Him with his heart along with everything elseπŸ˜‰

yaap you take him but my Aarya knows I am ready to die for being that small part of HIS golden heart...so even if you take him he can't be in your arms while his heart is beating with that small part..😳

Channe ki jhar is not a good ride to enjoy .. don't try to put me on it .. I am absolutely fine with my Arya .. not going to fall into your trap😎

you are a cunning lady, finding faults in my praise also 😑 surely Dushaan is your business partner😑

Parner NO .. Employee YESπŸ‘πŸΌ

But his brain is influencing you a lottt😑 but his writing wish wala brain is not influencing you!!!😑

But even Dushaan wants to write..seee

Anyway you have to write a book..I don't know...otherwise I will kill you for sure...it will be a grievous sin if you don't write.. isn't it your duty to open our Aarya's mind to all his admirers??? I think it is..I could have tried it if I was a blessed writer like you Sautan...though my love for HIM is no less, still my words and expression in literature is limited..coz I m basically Science graduate

With this logic Satyajit Rey sud never make a film n Amish must not write a book .. use your brain Sautan .. unke heart ki insignificant konepe baith ke sochti reh .. let me be in his arms .. good night

Hey r u throwing me a challenge!! to write a book on Karna!!!!!

(When you know I hate to lose challenges)😑

you can't do it, then you will ditch the readers.. Yes I can definitely write book on Aarya, but I am a better reader πŸ˜†and you are a better writerπŸ‘πŸΌ

btw when I stay at the corner of his heart, he thinks only about me, so you be in his arms, you know the heart is only mine😳

Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago