Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘Excellent.You have made me emotional Sayanee.I really feel proud of ur understanding of Karna and his wife.You have done a magic with your words and it feels like you are writing from their minds.The reaction post VH is sooop perfect.U revealed the whole regret guilt and shame of HIM through his wife's eyes just so convincingly.Also his cool attitude prior to the K-K daan...I feel proud of you Sayanee.You really KNOW him.I feel this will be the BEST work on Karna in the current time.Despite being a true Karnali you have kept a perfectly unbiased nature while describing crucial events.And the sentence "In my entire life I treasured only 2 things my love and the pride on my love"left me in awe.And the bestest part was "Nothing makes a woman unchaste but the eyes of the society do"
Take a bow dear for your outstandingly brilliant piece of work

Edited by vaikartana - 10 years ago
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is sheer brilliance πŸ‘ ... read all the 3 parts one after another!... what a treat! ... every part just gets better and better!!

loved how you conceived the sequences and tied them beautifully to varying situations! ... you have written it with a lot of sincerity and honesty ... that's the beauty ... one just gets absorbed and engrossed!! ... the pace is just outstanding

loved how you chose the"Forgotten" one in the epic to tell the tale!! ... eagerly awaiting for rest to follow
can't wait to hear from Bhanumati his "female friend" either
guess the most interesting one will be Draupadi's version of the tale

lovely once again ... and thank you for making it "Fiction" but true to the epic!! πŸ€—
Raghuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sayanee,
Brilliant stuff. The tone, the pace and adept placing of scenes, intervened with Sarcasm (KK daan) so beautiful . Please keep going , I am sure there are many admirers waiting for your next part 😊
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Just have no words to express my feelings..
This is truly brilliant my dear friend..

An untold saga of sacrifice..silent cries and agony..

Loved the last line the most -World finally taught him to laugh on his tragedy. πŸ‘

This has made me selfish .. I want to just read more n more of this man from view of this unknown woman who had this privilege of being so close to him... Keep writing...

yogini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no words are coming for your praise

awesome
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
speechless.
sotti kichu bolar nei
superb writing.
& rabindra sangeet er choice tao darun.

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res , quite busy will comment later on :)
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its amazing... I m speechless ...
It's too good and I dont know have words to explain its brilliance...

Claps for you ... πŸ‘
Will give detailed comment later 😊
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this update left me speechless!!!!
society always sees him as a person of lower caste rather than praising him for his skills. he was a warrior whom no one can defeat. Pandava's win the war because Shree Krishan was there with them or else it was impossible for them to beat great warriors like Karna, Dronacharya, Bhishm & even Duryodhan too!
Raghuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Imagine what could have happened had both mamashrees not present ? Would we have heard or known about MB ? πŸ˜‰