Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

yaah .. I have it in Bengali .. here you go .. I have already given the English version in the OS

Ami tomar preme hobo sobar kolonko bhagi
Ami shokol daage hobo daagi, kolonko bhagi.

Tomar pother kanta korbo choyon, Jetha tomar dhular shoyon
Shetha aanchal paatbo aamar, tomar raage anuraagi

Aami shuchi-aashon tene tene, beraabo na, bidhan mene
je ponke oyi choron pore, tahari chhaap bokkhe maagi

& Sukanya .. thanks for your comment .. I was expecting your comment in my previous OS too .. but you are here I am very happy

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

I am speechless, Sayanee..it is too good.. I am so upset for the past few days.. I wish i can find something to take my mind off.. ..

Can u please post the entire Rabindarsangeet here..if u have?

I am thankful to you for this poem..Sayanee. And how apt it is!! Just how perfectly apt it is!!

I was not sure if I could read on Karna for the time being..I was so sad with everything.. but this one, this write up of yours brought back some happy moments in this man's life..which were so rare for him.. and with him I too am a bit relieved...
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sayanee.. Its a great treat to read POV of 3 ladies in Karna's life. Bhanu is very unusual, novel choice and I dont think I have to worry about Drau choice as you are not for their allegiance. It is a daunting task to present Drau's POV and congrats in advance.

Loved your first installment and clever use of Karna's kids to point out flagrant injustice that Karna met at his mom's hands. I loved your choice of words and detailing. This has all elements of a successful novel. Vrushali is independent thinking girl and questions Karna on right and wrong. 👏

Cant wait to read more.. ⭐️
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
jst completed reading da 1st part...simply fantastic...glad u write frm vrushali's pov n da rabindrasangeet "Aami tomar preme hobo sobar kolonkobhagi" is jst apt...i think sayanee ur a bengali na?? myself too...enjoyed thoroughly reading da first part...u hv written it vry beautifully...will give my feedback on 2nd part soon...
Edited by Simantini_M - 10 years ago
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Such A Beautiful OS Di !! Keep Writing !!
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sayanee thanks for the PM🤗 loved it !!
Aww Vrishali's POV!!

First Part

Waiting for the handsome king and yeah he is back 😳!
believe me when i saw Aham [Karna] for the first time , he was with Dury that time i really thought this guy looks like an hero then whe he is happily talking with an villan never knew they both were friends😆

2nd part

with kids😳 Vrishaketu seems to be an prankster😉

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Updated my comment in first page😊
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cotswolds

Sayanee.. Its a great treat to read POV of 3 ladies in Karna's life. Bhanu is very unusual, novel choice and I dont think I have to worry about Drau choice as you are not for their allegiance. It is a daunting task to present Drau's POV and congrats in advance.

Well I kindda fascinate about Karna Bhanu friendship .. that was almost an impossible thing in those days .. about Drau Karna, neither I am hardcore shipper of them not I hate this ship, I can understand y people ship them .. both are most suffered character in epic always bringing the worst of each other, can understand y in both group there are haters but my POV is completely neutral no shipping no hating 😆

Loved your first installment and clever use of Karna's kids to point out flagrant injustice that Karna met at his mom's hands. I loved your choice of words and detailing. This has all elements of a successful novel. Vrushali is independent thinking girl and questions Karna on right and wrong. 👏

Cant wait to read more.. ⭐️

wow thank u .. about Kunti I put just the natural thought process of any mother cud have n the wife I prefer to keep this woman unnamed .. wife of such important character is unjustifiedly ignored .. let people feel the tragedy .. so no Vrishali no Supriya .. she is just karna's wife

PS: thanks for coming back .. this forum NEEDs you😆

Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i never knew Angaraj Karna had two sons, thanx for letting us know
brilliantly written dear👏
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krittz

Oh! This is absolutely beautiful, Sayanee! 👏 👏 👏

You finally wrote on our Arya, and that, too, from a wife's POV. 😳
It's like you have put into words all of my inner monologues regarding our Arya.

Kriti THIS is English translation of Biswakabi Rabindranath Thakur (Tagore)'s song .. I can't even think writing a poetry like THIS .. though I am not content with the translation but this one was the best what I get in net

These two quotes describe my feelings for him so accurately that I can't even...How can I ever thank you, Sautan darling? 😭

aww .. see we feel the same for Karna .. that's y we r such great sautan sahelis

From 2nd part

^^ This is what I always thought of him! That behind that rough-tough exterior laid a sensitive heart which was capable of so much love and yet could be bruised so easily with a single degrading remark.

Also, I totally loved the way you depicted Arya's perception of God. 👏

Thank you .. considering His rebel nature and attitude that can give the society norms a damn .. I felt he must have a different concept of God . a very philosophical and novel idea .. happy you loved it

One suggestion though, I would rather you replace the Zenana with Antahpura since Zenana is a Persian word.

Thanks dear .. I know Zennana is a Persian word but this is only word I found in English dictionary which suits the meaning .. I was looking for an English translation of Bengali "Antohpoor/Andormohol" .. didn't know Hindi word

Word Count: 1

582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

i never knew Angaraj Karna had two sons, thanx for letting us know

brilliantly written dear👏

Karna had 9 sons [4 as per some version] .. thanks for commenting .. it's good to see you here😳