Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pd_am thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautifully written...👏
In fact, I should say BRILLIANTLY written...👏
Honestly, I am not exactly a Karna admirer, for various reasons, and reservations, but I must say, you made me feel a lot about him, through your writing...
The starting is BRILLIANT...Indeed, the names of so many characters are lost in history, and epic.
I was skimming through the pages as a new member, and the title drew me to read it...I was wondering which 'wife' you were referring to...

I would like to say this...n please note, I am quite a critic about Mahabharat writers, but what made me comment here, is ur unbiased approach towards all the characters...
I loved how you made Karna realize his mistakes, and his wife understand it. You did not try to defile any other character of the epic, owing to your admiration towards Karna, which is something I admire from the bottom of my heart. Usually, authors tend to make villains out of characters of Mahabharat, who were not friends of the protagonist...But you showed an unbiased approach. I believe, almost every character of the epic has a perspective...noone was completely bad or great. U brought it out well. I wish there were more writers like you, who could deal with the characters with such an unbiased mindset.
I loved the subtle sarcasm with which you expressed Karna's wife's thoughts on the society...
It is so heart-touching...

And the ending was awesome...👏

Your unbiased approach and subtle sarcasm, mixed with the right emotions, and brilliant writing style forced me to comment here...In fact, the first thing I read here is ur OS, and that also in such a short time...and came up to comment immediately!! Brilliant work...

Keep writing...👏

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all in 1 go...
Superb writing and the wife's POV awesome.
bhas1066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls pm me the link to your blog. ur articles are so expressive and beautifully written!!!
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pd_am

Beautifully written...👏
In fact, I should say BRILLIANTLY written...👏
Honestly, I am not exactly a Karna admirer, for various reasons, and reservations, but I must say, you made me feel a lot about him, through your writing...
The starting is BRILLIANT...Indeed, the names of so many characters are lost in history, and epic.
I was skimming through the pages as a new member, and the title drew me to read it...I was wondering which 'wife' you were referring to...

I would like to say this...n please note, I am quite a critic about Mahabharat writers, but what made me comment here, is ur unbiased approach towards all the characters...
I loved how you made Karna realize his mistakes, and his wife understand it. You did not try to defile any other character of the epic, owing to your admiration towards Karna, which is something I admire from the bottom of my heart. Usually, authors tend to make villains out of characters of Mahabharat, who were not friends of the protagonist...But you showed an unbiased approach. I believe, almost every character of the epic has a perspective...noone was completely bad or great. U brought it out well. I wish there were more writers like you, who could deal with the characters with such an unbiased mindset.
I loved the subtle sarcasm with which you expressed Karna's wife's thoughts on the society...
It is so heart-touching...

And the ending was awesome...👏

Your unbiased approach and subtle sarcasm, mixed with the right emotions, and brilliant writing style forced me to comment here...In fact, the first thing I read here is ur OS, and that also in such a short time...and came up to comment immediately!! Brilliant work...

Keep writing...👏

Thanks a lot for the lovely review .. really really appreciate it
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This story is so beautiful... 😳 ...love it from the core of my heart.. 👏