Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
wow this is simply brilliant. i loved ur ending..it indeed was thought provoking.
yogini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry for late

but your work is too good
very nice writing skills you have
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i think i am about to cry
Raghuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SayAnee,
As usual amazing post. Your creative liberty is absolutely fine 😊

Right comes along with duty, Mother. You can't claim even a bit of God's blessing once you discard it."

Can you please explain this further ?
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome piece of writing ... Your creative liberties are brilliant 👏
I loved Abhimanyu - Sudaman part... Sudaman was a fictional character written in Mrityunjaya (that's what people told me here, before that I used to consider him as a part of story) but i loved how a father in Angaraj searched for his son in Abhimanyu ...

You rightly said people remember Karna more for his tragedy and then comes his glory & Danveerta...

You're amazing with words... The way you wooed this story from his wife's POV is so beautiful and it touched my heart...
Lovely work. U deserve 👏 👏
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghuji

SayAnee,

As usual amazing post. Your creative liberty is absolutely fine 😊

Right comes along with duty, Mother. You can't claim even a bit of God's blessing once you discard it."

Can you please explain this further ?

thanks for your comment Raghu ..

About the line, it is always said that right can't come without duty .. if you are not doing your duty for someone u can't have any right on him .. if you see Indian constitution, there are Fundamental Rights along with Fundamental Rights .. These two things are very close ..

Children are God's blessing .. the woman has abandoned her own son for keeping her image intact can't demand a bit of her son, one who rejects the Blessing of God, can't claim it again

I tried to explain what I wanted to mean .. I hope this explanation helps
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

First thing I would like mention is your creative liberty of making the right thing happen at least in a story.👏

What touched me the most is Abhimanyu-Sudamaan and the way his Daanaveerata is forgotten by all. It is so true. Everyone only remembers his tragic life. But he was the only one who lived a life in a true sense. He might have lived a life for others. But that was for himself too. How many can do the both at a time? what can I say more? That this story could never have been more better! I'll fail unless I find new adjectives to describe what I'm feeling after reading the last part. Only a big round of applause- 👏.👏.👏.👏
I don't know why but I'm feeling happy reading this story. May be I'm the only one!

I am soo happy that you felt Happy .. I didn't want to elaborate the tragedy of Karna, portrayed only his wife's POV on it .. Thank You for this wonderful comment Jamy
Raghuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sayanee,
Agreed, but do you mean to say it is always duty and right ? .
I think mother's love is beyond the barriers of so called rights etc.

That's why in vedas it is Mathru devo bhava first - refer sikshavali, father, acharya,adithi all come later.

We know Kunti wasn't a great mother to Karn, but a mother is greater than anything and everything in the universe. So, when Karn comes to know real mother, her wishes/orders take utmost priority.

You might not agree with what I say, IMHO Karn should have heeded to his mom's wish 😊

Edited by Raghuji - 10 years ago
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghuji

@Sayanee,

Agreed, but do you mean to say it is always duty and right ? .
I think mother's love is beyond the barriers of so called rights etc.

That's why in vedas it is Mathru devo bhava first - refer sikshavali, father, acharya,adithi all come later.

We know Kunti wasn't a great mother to Karn, but a mother is greater than anything and everything in the universe. So, when Karn comes to know real mother, her wishes/orders take utmost priority.

You might not agree with what I say, IMHO Karn should have heeded to his mom's wish 😊

I am sorry Raghu I really n strongly DISAGREE here .. I despise to call a woman like Kunti a "Mother" .. I strongly believe Woman becomes Mother not Giving Birth but Giving LIFE .. A woman who abandon her child in high current of river just to have the "PERFECT STATUS" in society CAN NOT be a Mother.. I could have been sympathetic to her if she herself gave Karna to someone for adoption, I wud have been okk .. I have said it before,

There is a difference between a helpless mother leaving her child in an "orphanage" n a woman leaving her child on road or near vat or something .. Kunti's act was like the later one

Radha was Karna's TRUE MOTHER .. unfortunately Kunti was the woman who bought Karna in this world .. Karna may have a soft corner for Kunti but I don't think his wife will have .. at 1st chapter I gave a hint how she felt about Karna's then unknown mother

However, few days ago I was stunned to hear same things from my Jemma (my TaiJi) .. she too feet the same way about Kunti n I was so surprised seeing her hatred for Kunti .. An elderly woman like her can see things from a mother's POV .. n I felt those words were enough for me

Finally, yes I agree doing duty is must for having right over someone .. the woman is throwing her child on the road can't come back with her claim of love over her child .. can she??
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Wow ! Such A Touching End To The Story !!

thanks Radhe for your comment 😊

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

Again a brilliant part by you...👏

thanks Pooja .. happy that you enjoyed 😊