Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow ! Such A Touching End To The Story !!
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Again a brilliant part by you...👏
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
These men may have killed each other in war, brave soldiers gave life in battle fighting for respective kings but see the irony, their lifeless bodies burned in same cremation, blended and ended in same ashes.
How wrong I was. This world that shoved him away with despise has given him the title of "Daanveer," they won't leave him before having its requital to the fullest. He has to offer every bit of his breath, existence, emotion, heart even his soul. Giving everything only, he may finally attain his freedom.

Finally, two cold eyes brighten with a glimpse of smile, "I am betting on a lost battle, where either I lose or I lose. Still I will die in this war, undefeated. They took honor of a warrior's life from me, I won't let them snatch the glory of warrior's death."
I only asked one thing. Why her love for me came so late, just before the battle? But I wasn't expecting an answer. She came with an expectation, I promised her to leave her four sons, alive."

These are my favorite quotes from the update

I loved the way you have written Abhimanyu's death...yes he must have been in the same turmoil
"I don't want future to know me for my Digvijay, but for my daan, and my friendship."

"Don't touch her, let him sleep." I never knew such anger, such austerity could come out of my voice.

"You did your duty third Pandav, only if the arrow penetrated his chest, I wouldn't have any complain. He didn't deserve an arrow in his back."
"Right comes along with duty, Mother. You can't claim even a bit of God's blessing once you discard it."

"Your husband was a great human being. His story will inspire many in future .." I wasn't listening much only observing the speaker, Yadav-Sresth Krishna. Many say he is the avataar of Vishnu, indweller, omniscient. Today I really want what they is true. No, not because he was saying kind words for my husband. But because I want him to read my heart, those unspoken questions, complains I have to God, to all, to this world.

This too is a wonderful para

"Forgive me Pavan-Putra, Dharmaputa is most virtuous man, his nobility is imperishable. But this sinner deserves to earn the little virtue of doing the pyre of my husband. Let the friend of Sutaputra do the cremation of the Aditya-Nandan." Said the queen of Anga.

I soo want to believe this happened truly...

The flame rose up and up towards sky, towards the Sun as like it is trying to return in its ultimate adobe, like it is praying to be one with amorphous omnipresent.

oops it is giving me goose bumps, what lines are these and the Rabindra Sangeet Aguner Porosmoni very well fitted here and yes again it left me in tears though you tried hard not to make us cry, still can't help it..Its Karna's death and his wife has said very rightly

When did his wish is fulfilled in this earth! I can clearly see in future, he won't be remembered for his daan or for his archery but for his tragedy first.

Irony but very true...

So existence of Karna's wife gone with his pyre, may be that's why Shivaji Sawant sir has written in his legendary novel Mritunjayi that at the Karna's wife jumped at his pyre...

...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its simply brilliant 👍🏼 👏

Words fail me to express how I felt after reading the concluding part of this beautiful emotional story of karna & his wife.

I loved the part where Karna was telling to his wife about Abhimanyu, how Karna saw his lost son Sudaman in Abhimanyu. He did his duty as a warrior but lost another battle by being part of his nephew brutal killing.

I also loved the part when Karna's wife gave the right of lighting the funeral pyre of Karna to Duryodhana and the entire convo between Pandavas, Kunti & Vasudev. Very well written and good choice of words.

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending Sayanee di.The way he told Vrushali about Abhimanyu- it did touch my heart.
Uff and this is one of my fav song-
Aguner poroshmoni choao prane,
E jibon purno koro...

Do also post the bengali version of it.
Edited by Yajnaseni - 10 years ago
obefya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U make my heart bleeding again Sayanee.. soo touching 😭

"Don't touch her (him?), let him sleep." I never knew such anger, such austerity could come out of my voice.

"He is my son, don't I have this much right on him?" She said.

"Right comes along with duty, Mother. You can't claim even a bit of God's blessing once you discard it."

None of her sons came to stand by her."

Since I just read shanti parva sect VI where Kunti said to grieved yudhi her excuse that she looked like hv tried her best for returning karna to pandava.. I sooo desparate to read any OS with her punishment in it!!

Thanks to bring those part 🤗

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
"I can clearly see in future, he won't be remembered for his daan or for his archery but for his tragedy first"
So true these words...
What a beautiful and heart touching end Sayanee.. An Emotional rollercoaster ride .. still with all adequate amount of emotions.. Its like those tears in eyes which never come out.. Some things in your last part just hit straight heart and makes you realise perhaps as you said ..Tragedy more here.. What can you say... destiny.. or selfish needs of world around him..everyone just took last bit of daan too that he can offer...
"Today he is going to do the last act of donation. He will give the only thing he has left with, his something like life."
i loved how you drew comparison between abhimanyu and Sudaman.. and wasnt he so right in this statement..
"I may lose my son in his hand. At least Arjun won't know he is killing his own nephew." "
He wasnt fighting the war only at battlefield... but so many inside too...😭
Loved the end too.. Loved how you gave proper respect to dury-karna friendship..
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Ghastly sound of burning skeletons is breaking the silence of cremation. Mourning of tired mothers, wives and children has resolved into sob. Only dying fire of pyres are getting alive with changing of corpses. In the mass murder only people who are busier than soldiers are the chandalas burning bodies the whole day and heaping up the tattered corpses whole night. These men may have killed each other in war, brave soldiers gave life in battle fighting for respective kings but see the irony, their lifeless bodies burned in same cremation, blended and ended in same ashes.

Very nice part dii⭐️

After my first visit to Hastinapur after Sudamaan's death, this is the second time I came to Hastinapur accompanying my husband. I never saw him so tired, so dejected before those days. He always wanted a fair chance of displaying his talent. This war was his opportunity to prove many things to this dismissive world. No more disguise, no political deception, valor and power will choose the worthy one. But the man I was seeing, didn't want to prove anything anymore, only doing his duty. The arrows shot from his bows still have the fire, but the fire inside him was not enlightening him anymore only burning his soul gradually.

Bold: Very nice line⭐️

That night he spent the whole night looking at sky. May be searching that very start of may be waiting for His God to rise. I make the question again knowing there will be no answer. A moment of silence, hundred emotions came and went on his face. Finally, two cold eyes brighten with a glimpse of smile, "I am betting on a lost battle, where either I lose or I lose. Still I will die in this war, undefeated. They took honor of a warrior's life from me, I won't let them snatch the glory of warrior's death."

He didn't ask anything, his smile showed he understood my plea. He sat near the river, I followed him. "You remember Sudamaan every day. Every day you bring out his dresses, toy bow arrows to set them again." I was surprised that he saw, but Sudamaan's name on his mouth flabbergasted me most. He wouldn't talk about him since he burned his body. Today, after decades he is talking about our long lost son. I look at him, the cold stoic warrior wasn't there only found multilayered emotions playing on the canvas of his face. He resumed his words without turning at me, "A few days ago commander Dronacharya planned a Chakraujhya for trapping for Arjuna but a young boy, from Pandva side entered our solder-made labyrinth. Fearless, brave the beautiful boy entered the main arena riding on the chariot. For a fraction of time I felt my Sudamaan is coming across the time. Same eyes, same face, so beautiful. If Sudamaan were alive, he would have been of his age now. May be little older than him but would look like him. You should see him once, what a great warrior he was. Alone handed he fought with so many of us." He was getting excited while praising the boy

" As per commander's order I had to break his bow, I did what a solder must do, followed the order. I knew his death was only matter of time. I saw how priece Duryadhana and others started their sadistic exhilaration around the boy's body. Standing by side of the boy's corpse I felt the futility of my life, only aimed to become master of killing art. And, see where it led me to a world that witness a father who recently lost his son doesn't afford little place to shed two drops of tears manifesting the inner burning in reprehensible brutal manner. Bhanumati was always right, bravery of warriors are just an illusion, deep down it gives the world nothing except a diabolic butchery of humanity. Forgiveness is not an option in this world, that day Arjun's son was killed today I may lose my son in his hand. At least Arjun won't know he is killing his own nephew."

Abhimanyu's death veru well portrayed

When did his wish is fulfilled in this earth! I can clearly see in future, he won't be remembered for his daan or for his archery but for his tragedy first.

Hmm its irony but true😭

"Don't touch her, let him sleep." I never knew such anger, such austerity could come out of my voice.

"He is my son, don't I have this much right on him?" She said.

None of her sons came to stand by her. Only Arjun spoke slowly, "Forgive me Bhabhi Sri."

Even in grief a smile in my face, "You did your duty third Pandav, only if the arrow penetrated his chest, I wouldn't have any complain. He didn't deserve an arrow in his back."

"Your husband was a great human being. His story will inspire many in future .." I wasn't listening much only observing the speaker, Yadav-Sresth Krishna. Many say he is the avataar of Vishnu, indweller, omniscient. Today I really want what they is true. No, not because he was saying kind words for my husband. But because I want him to read my heart, those unspoken questions, complains I have to God, to all, to this world.

The east sky is getting scarlet, reflecting the color of Kurukshetra, entire Bharatbarsha may be. Princess Bhanumati helped prince Duryadhana stand on his feet to do the last ritual. Second Pandava groaned, "that sinner doesn't deserve to burn my brother's body. Only Dharmaputra has the right to do this ritual."

"Forgive me Pavan-Putra, Dharmaputa is most virtuous man, his nobility is imperishable. But this sinner deserves to earn the little virtue of doing the pyre of my husband. Let the friend of Sutaputra do the cremation of the Aditya-Nandan." Said the queen of Anga.

Nobody uttered anything more. Yadav-sresth and Dharmaputa Yudhisthir silently nodded. Duryadhana added the holy fire in the pyre. The flame rose up and up towards sky, towards the Sun as like it is trying to return in its ultimate adobe, like it is praying to be one with amorphous omnipresent.

I had tears while reading it 😭

Excelent writing di👏

"Purify my life

with the purging touch of fire

Purify my life

With your blessings of blazing fire

Take unto you my mortal form

Make it a lamp of your divine abode

Let the flame of my song glow through night and day

The slightest of your touch on the dark frame of night

Let it spark a new star one after another

To illuminate the darkness

Let my vision be cleansed from all darkness

Whither alights my gaze may it see the light

Let my pain be ablaze and rise above despair"

Hmm Karnas wife too had an end with her husband😔

Word Count: 1

582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Ah. You finally did it. Reserved.

yaah finally I did😆
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

😭 😭 😭

Sayanee its brilliant.⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ I actually dont know which words should I choose to express how I felt after reading this.You said it all so perfectly.His inner conflicts and regret after he came to know the truth.How shattered he might have felt.😭😭😭You told the truth a warrior's courage is an illusion.They are also human beings of blood and flesh.They are bound to have human emotions.And the way he spoke of Abhimanyu and his pain in having to play a part in his death.People usually neglect HIS feelings and speak like he did it all woth pleasure🤢The way he said I am betting a lost war😭😭Still people believe he didnt regret and work towards repentance.😕I felt bad for Duryodhan.As you said waging a war with half minded warriors is like accepting defeat before the actual one.
And then the last part 👏👏👏I felt proud of the Queen of Anga.This is the way I want his funeral to happen.I want everyone who wronged him to grieve and feel ashamed on knowing how great a sacrifice he did.I loved the what she said to Raajmaata onher shameless claim.And Krishna...I wish he could hear and understand the unsaid questions and conplaints.Wronging a man in all possible ways and then call it destiny or whatever
Yes you said it right.The world called him Daanveer and inturn took anything and everything from him.And also it is sad but truth h.He is remembered for his tragedy first😭
Loved it my dearest Karnali.Once again take a bow.This is the best story I read on Karna.It portrayed him the way he was not in the way we want him to be.And kudos for that.🤗
PS:How long should we have to wait for the next series????😛

thanks Vani for your wonderful reply .. this made my day .. n I really don't care what people said, I only thought what a Man like him could have been gone through .. see I don't think he did any wrong in Abhimanyu's death as in war field you have to FOLLOW the ORDER .. it was always a law of war field .. n still it is same but the human within him will have are revelation that how war is no place to show bravery .. this is a human massacre NOTHING ELSE
next series .. hehehehehe😆