Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

@Nandini I don't say anyone childish because of asking me to write a book .. I said it coz she was like you have to write .. I don't wanna listen anything .. you must write .. now you know y Karna AT members are calling her most childish member .. she was just like that with her demand😆

because I know u more than anyone in this forum and I know you can write, and I also know that you r lazy, you don't think about writing...that's why I was insisting...
love_chitra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh a very nice os..
i never a karnanian..but k he is not a villain..
people mistaken him to be an evil person..
even in mahabharat..they showed his positive side..
in this os..i saw the positive side of karn
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Hii dear, the person with the cutest user name here 😳

hey sayanee! 🤗

firstly my apologies, hadn't seen this one before! ... i absolutely love the way you flatter me with my DP 😳 ... thanks sweets!!

Thanks for this long comment .. you felt it honest n engrossing .. I am pleased .. this is a big thing for a writer to achieve

you have an amazing flare for writing, the essence of your writing as a reader i would say is... you are so aware and mindful of your readers ... you create a world with your writing weaving details so intricately that they start forming the fabric of your story!!

n Big Big thanks for commenting on the "Forgotten" word .. I selected this word after considering many words ..

the word "Forgotten" remained with me the entire time, its just apt!! ... you are an amazing story teller!!

keep reading n reviewing😊

sure... i'd love too!!

Word Count: 1

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Marvelous.
The way you write is so rhythmic. The sweet language you use in writing always makes your works a bliss to read.
I won't say anything about Karna's character but I will comment about his wife. I love the way you portrayed the lady who got omitted in the epics.
She has a beautiful mind. She is a devoted wife a loving mother. She welcome her life with him knowing she won't be as respectful as the other empresses of the epic.
and the lines you used went really well with the theme of the story.
well dome Di.
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Sayanee I ...I am speechless . I mean what to say

God I want to give you a hug and cry 🤗 That's the only emotion I am feeling right now.

You are a spectacular writer and whatever I say will be inadequate ,

The bonding you portrayed is awesome I wish the CVs had shown 1 percent of it.

You have portrayed Karna the way he should be portrayed

You should write a novel Sayanee

Thank you Nandini for your lovely comment
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye chokri upadate karrr 😡

I m waiting for so many days...😡
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hieee...😊

You are Paanchu Dii's Best na? She mentioned u once😊... glad that I found your Os😃
Can I call u Dii too😳...If you dont mind!!

Sorry for commenting being a stranger but couldn't resist as u wrote on my hero😳
I comment on all your parts collectively
Its Brilliant👏👏

Parts I feel the best:
I remain unsaid unnamed in the epic still I am the one with whom the most magnificent man of the era shared his life. Historians couldn't find any verification of my identity; Vyasa didn't think of mentioning me in his epic. Give me any name Vrushali, Supriya, Padmavati, Ponnurvi I can be anyone. Charioteer's daughter or a princess this is irrelevant for wife of a man who lived striving with his societal identity forever. Let my identity remain in oblivion that will be poetic justice to me.

Really, It doesn't matter who is she, what is she...I will always love her as she stood by my hero

"HE was a beautiful mind if not necessarily flawless. Filled with love, respect, sympathy, empathy, pain, anger, vengeance, remorse, jealousy; a mighty warrior with vulnerable heart, could be won with little love and respect, could be broken with a word of dishonor."

You expressed him beautifully👍🏼

To poor proletariats of this country he was like human birth of God as opposed to most of the royals of Hastinapoor who considered him as devil reincarnated.

So True

I liked these parts too

Divinity wasn't what he desired; death wasn't what he feared. Only thing he craved for respect as a human, acceptance of his talent. Only thing scared him was humiliation.

never ask me for judging Prince Duryadhana. The whole world can judge him but I have no right to do it. Whatever he is I am not ungrateful. I will rather embrace hell serving him than going to heaven ditching him

Their friendship is so eternal and True.

Huh you can't. Don't you know we are not allowed to touch the deity? Only the boys with chati can do it.

It polished my hatred for the mean Society😡

Its not any religion to be blamed but the eye of society is corrupted😡

Now stretch your hands in sun," kids did the same and sunlight kissed their little palms. "See God is touching you, showering his blessing. He enlighten the whole world, touches everyone you, me, every living being here. God reaches and blesses all and who can't, he is not God." Two little boys stairs at the blazing sun following their fathers eyes and my eyes only admired the man as bright as Sun ray, the human with undying spirit, untainted in numerous curse. I silently closed my eyes to thank the almighty, he bestows everyone with someone to love but he let me take pride in my love.

Very good lines...

"So are you jealous or angry that I may marry another woman."

My tears stared drenching my eyes, I just mumbled, "and you will forget me. I heard she is fire born, radiant like fire." My insecurity comes out.

For few moments I only hear his laughter, "so my wife thinks woman's beauty will change my love." He paused, "Fire only burns, why I will ask for more burning when I have found its redress after long wait.

Aawn... so sweet😳

"I was wrong, scriptures are wrong. Nothing makes a woman unchaste but the views of society do. I am not lowborn, Panchaal princess is not unchaste, but the eye of society, only the base of our culture."

TIHS IS THE BEST LINE

I always understand his heart but his mind was out of my reach.The only person I guess had its key was his friend- not prince Duryadhana but Bhanumati, prince Duryadhana's wife I, sometime only envied Bhanumti for being the friend I couldn't become for Him

Bhanu is so cuty I love their Sakha Sakhi relation.😃

He nodded. "I was so stupid. Why didn't I just get rid of it? You don't like it but other women may like it. Or you can make ornaments out of it.."

"Just say will you be happy if I take it off my body," he said. Was there a hint of pathos in his voice? I turned to see his face. No, he is wearing a broad smile on his face. He can't be serious. I know him he can't fake a smile before me.

"Yes I will be the happiest if you do so." I replied in a fake tone.

"you didn't like it but see there were huge admirer of my armor. Today Indra, the king of Devas arrived in disguise of a beggar to beseech it. Finally someone will value it.

His take on his Kavach kundals is so well expressed

Like they are just ornaments...Kavach hi toh hai!! not a big deal

his bravery was not defined by the kavach and kundals he wore. They were not his badge of honour,' He fought with his capabilities, not with accessories

(Sorry for long comment and Grammar along with spelling mistakes😳)

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sayanee really sorry that I couldn't comment earlier.
How do I tell u how much i loved it? You put almost my image of Karna into beautiful words. Emotions flowed through gracefully. The hint of possessiveness in Vrushali, the family man in Karna
, tragedies he faced, his guilt was depicted so beautifully. And the last part sent shivers down my spine. Update soon, really soon.
On another note I am writing a POV of Kunti as I was highly disappointed by Star-Bharat's deciption of her. And I gathered from your posts in CVS story distortion thread that even you were highly disturbed by it. I am posting the link. Do read and comment if you are interested..

Continue your story really soon.
582445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

Hieee...😊

You are Paanchu Dii's Best na? She mentioned u once😊... glad that I found your Os😃
Can I call u Dii too😳...If you dont mind!!

Sorry for commenting being a stranger but couldn't resist as u wrote on my hero😳
I comment on all your parts collectively
Its Brilliant👏👏

Parts I feel the best:
I remain unsaid unnamed in the epic still I am the one with whom the most magnificent man of the era shared his life. Historians couldn't find any verification of my identity; Vyasa didn't think of mentioning me in his epic. Give me any name Vrushali, Supriya, Padmavati, Ponnurvi I can be anyone. Charioteer's daughter or a princess this is irrelevant for wife of a man who lived striving with his societal identity forever. Let my identity remain in oblivion that will be poetic justice to me.

Really, It doesn't matter who is she, what is she...I will always love her as she stood by my hero

"HE was a beautiful mind if not necessarily flawless. Filled with love, respect, sympathy, empathy, pain, anger, vengeance, remorse, jealousy; a mighty warrior with vulnerable heart, could be won with little love and respect, could be broken with a word of dishonor."

You expressed him beautifully👍🏼

To poor proletariats of this country he was like human birth of God as opposed to most of the royals of Hastinapoor who considered him as devil reincarnated.

So True

I liked these parts too

Divinity wasn't what he desired; death wasn't what he feared. Only thing he craved for respect as a human, acceptance of his talent. Only thing scared him was humiliation.

never ask me for judging Prince Duryadhana. The whole world can judge him but I have no right to do it. Whatever he is I am not ungrateful. I will rather embrace hell serving him than going to heaven ditching him

Their friendship is so eternal and True.

Huh you can't. Don't you know we are not allowed to touch the deity? Only the boys with chati can do it.

It polished my hatred for the mean Society😡

Its not any religion to be blamed but the eye of society is corrupted😡

Now stretch your hands in sun," kids did the same and sunlight kissed their little palms. "See God is touching you, showering his blessing. He enlighten the whole world, touches everyone you, me, every living being here. God reaches and blesses all and who can't, he is not God." Two little boys stairs at the blazing sun following their fathers eyes and my eyes only admired the man as bright as Sun ray, the human with undying spirit, untainted in numerous curse. I silently closed my eyes to thank the almighty, he bestows everyone with someone to love but he let me take pride in my love.

Very good lines...

"So are you jealous or angry that I may marry another woman."

My tears stared drenching my eyes, I just mumbled, "and you will forget me. I heard she is fire born, radiant like fire." My insecurity comes out.

For few moments I only hear his laughter, "so my wife thinks woman's beauty will change my love." He paused, "Fire only burns, why I will ask for more burning when I have found its redress after long wait.

Aawn... so sweet😳

"I was wrong, scriptures are wrong. Nothing makes a woman unchaste but the views of society do. I am not lowborn, Panchaal princess is not unchaste, but the eye of society, only the base of our culture."

TIHS IS THE BEST LINE

I always understand his heart but his mind was out of my reach.The only person I guess had its key was his friend- not prince Duryadhana but Bhanumati, prince Duryadhana's wife I, sometime only envied Bhanumti for being the friend I couldn't become for Him

Bhanu is so cuty I love their Sakha Sakhi relation.😃

He nodded. "I was so stupid. Why didn't I just get rid of it? You don't like it but other women may like it. Or you can make ornaments out of it.."

"Just say will you be happy if I take it off my body," he said. Was there a hint of pathos in his voice? I turned to see his face. No, he is wearing a broad smile on his face. He can't be serious. I know him he can't fake a smile before me.

"Yes I will be the happiest if you do so." I replied in a fake tone.

"you didn't like it but see there were huge admirer of my armor. Today Indra, the king of Devas arrived in disguise of a beggar to beseech it. Finally someone will value it.

His take on his Kavach kundals is so well expressed

Like they are just ornaments...Kavach hi toh hai!! not a big deal

his bravery was not defined by the kavach and kundals he wore. They were not his badge of honour,' He fought with his capabilities, not with accessories

(Sorry for long comment and Grammar along with spelling mistakes😳)

Thanks dear for this Looong comment .. I love long comments n I loved it .. I am really happy that you liked it .. yaah I am Panchu's best friend from our school days n u can call me di😊

PS: got ur PM .. will read it whenever I get time
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: panchaali

oye chokri upadate karrr 😡

I m waiting for so many days...😡

+1Angry

Word Count: 1