Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! It would feel as if Barkat and Zubair track never happened. 😆

Shivani exactly, everything that happened in BI so far was meant to happen, it didnt just pop outta nowhere, it all has a purpose which comes into play, Zain will regret his actions and his words its just a matter of time. If Usman was a man of his words so was Zain, and Usman had faith that Zan would take care of Aliyah and im sure he will.
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was awesome to go through this thread with awesome posts and awesome comments <3
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shivani exactly, everything that happened in BI so far was meant to happen, it didnt just pop outta nowhere, it all has a purpose which comes into play, Zain will regret his actions and his words its just a matter of time. If Usman was a man of his words so was Zain, and Usman had faith that Zan would take care of Aliyah and im sure he will.</font>

That's the beauty of this show... They've never put something for the heck of it.. And being an Indian drama I'm surprised that the script is still so crisp and tight. Touchwood! Also the best part is CVs do go back and pull things in the loop which have been said before..

Zain will come around, he has to. Only fear of mine is that he does so before it's too late. The track is good and I'm all excited but it's such a long journey that I already feel drained... don't know if that made sense..
..Zainab.. thumbnail

The entire song summarizes their journey... what we have seen so far and what we are yet to see. You can visualise their whole life within that song. Beintehaa defines ZaYa...

Aaliya always wanted someone who would love her the way her father loved her mother...unconditionally. She was all set to marry a man her parents chose for her. Zain didn't believe in the concept of love and wasn't even waiting for that someone special. But destiny had other plans for these two. Despite their protests they got married to each other. It wasn't hatred then, it was a strong dislike for being forced into a relationship you never wanted to have in the first place. Gradually that dislike changed into friendship and they became a team. A bond so strong that could fight against all odds. Where you promise not to hide anything from the other. Where you had unshakable trust. And the relationship didn't seem forced anymore.

Jaane kaun ho,
Par ho tum kahi,
Hai dil ko mere yakeen.

Na hai Ibteda,
Na hai Intehaa,
Hai meri daastaan woh hi.

Tera Sukoon ya Junoon tera,
Teri Khushi ya tera Gum,
Jo bhi jiya woh jiya maine,
Jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya,
Beintehaa...

They laughed, they cried, they cared, they hurt...for each other...with each other. And they fell in love.

The odds have always been against them, but they've always had Mamu's guidance to bring them back to each other. And now without Mamu they are lost again. It's not just destiny and their own family members playing games with them. It's also about them finding their way to each other again, which they will eventually. To me the following lines have always indicated about a sad phase where there are tears and hopeless wishes, with them pining for each other...

Man Ko Behlaaye,
Behkaaye koi Khwaish khamakha,
Palkon pe aaye Sapnon ki,
Kyun baarish khamakha,

Kabhi jo tha mera dil,
Hua gairon mein shaamil,
Rehta Hai kahaan.
Abhi se Haal hai aisa,
Na Jaane hoga kaisa,
Jo yeh ho gaya...
Beintehaa...

Beintehaa has always been about ZaYa and it will remain about them only. It's not just a story but a saga of them coming together against their wishes, becoming friends, falling in love, losing each other and finding their way back to each other... Loving each other selflessly without any expectations and without any boundation. Beintehaa...

Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,
Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,
Hoga Ishq woh,

Naa ho koi Ummeedein,
Koi Bhi shartein naa ho,
Hoga Ishq wo,
Beintehaa...

PS- Lol.. Call it telepathy or what.. I was just listening to this line on loop just now. Beintehaa mohabbat ya beintehaa nafarat... it's all with you...

Girl you went all out, but definitely greatly said. The best thing about ZaYa is that they didnt fall in love with the looks, or really have that big of a physical attraction. I mean yes in the beginning beginning they did like the looks of each other but it wasnt more than that. These two fell in love with each other when they got to know one another, when the found out that the other isnt half as bad as they proclaimed them to be or the other isnt as selfish as sought out to be. Basically what they thought of each other was the complete opposite and when they found out is when they fell in love, that is exactly why i love ZaYa it was all about who the person really was.

Exactly, as soon as things are bit calm they will have a chance to re-think that happened between them and hopefully will try to solve it, I want Zain to really sit there and remember his and Aliyahs FBs and all that she did to the family and than to question to will she really file such a complaint that too of him and Mami who she never even complained about no matter how far Mami went at times?

Soon everything will begin to come back and their redemption track will begin first Nafeesa has to be revealed, that will be the first step of everything.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Res! :D

Imma go out now, so I'll be really late!

a very thought provoking comment you have here
..Zainab.. thumbnail

That's the beauty of this show... They've never put something for the heck of it.. And being an Indian drama I'm surprised that the script is still so crisp and tight. Touchwood! Also the best part is CVs do go back and pull things in the loop which have been said before..

Zain will come around, he has to. Only fear of mine is that he does so before it's too late. The track is good and I'm all excited but it's such a long journey that I already feel drained... don't know if that made sense..

Exactly, I love how every scene always has its purpose.

In that case, remember when Zain told her if he cant support her and fails in believing her he will not have the right to be called her husband more, that feeling for Zain is going to creep up to him real soon.

It cant be too late, he has too and Aliyah cant give up, if Aliyah gives up than they are done for good.

That is the only bad part, the wait, we just have to wait and watch
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣as always that's Zainab for you 🤣🤣
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ROFL I was wondering when you would say something like that. 🤣
I was gonna update today but my mom dragged me out -_- and idk if there's any point in updating now... :P

But I really love your post. 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

WOW!! just WOW Zainab!

I'm left speechless here. you penned it all so perfectly, so beautifully.
I agree with each and every single word !
and yes I LOVE the fact that the producer is sticking to his guns and Beintehaa hasn't gone anywhere. i really wish people who have quitted can see that. And yes that line jo bhi kiya tujse kiya..you are so right it's always been just them! I see Rehan only involved in cases where evidences will be needed to bring out the truth etc..but nothing more.

I wonder now how Rizwan and Aayat will fit in all this..i mean Zain hates Shalam and Aaliya now..and in his position rightly so..but i don't think he hates Ayaat as she's not involved in this whole thing..also Ayaat now being the wife of his best friend..I wonder how that will come into play. I'm sure now there must be another reason that the CVs made Rizyat's marriage happen. OMG imagine how it'll affect Rizwan when he'll find out that his sister was behind Zain's condition! How will Ayaat react when she finds out that Nafeesa ruined Aaliya's life? There's all these questions now...I hope we don't have to wait too long to get these answers. the wait is killing me!!

I am scared because now Zain is going to listen Suraiya which we all know what a terrible terrible mistake that is... but yes now no MKB and no MEZ😭 we are going to have to toughen up...we are too spoiled from all the romantic scenes that our hearts became all mushy now😆

I hope the CVs keep surprising us and I hope that this track does wonders for the show in terms of the storyline and the characters and the trp !!😊

Well said about Rizwan and Aayat, that marriage did not happen for the hell of it. It serves a purpose and I can see Rizwan turning on his sister because now Aaliya is not just his best friend's wife, she is his sister in law and I can't see him supporting Nafeesa no matter how much he loves her. Whatever Nafeesa did hurt a lot of people and now Rizwan has a responsibility towards others.

I know what you mean, I fear just how far Zain will go to hurt Aaliya because now Suraiya has full control over him but I'm hoping Aaliya shows her fighting spirit and does not make him walk all over her. It may also be helpful that there are some neutral people on her side, like Rizwan, Aayat, Rehan and maybe just maybe Fahad.

*Fingers crossed* I'm hoping this track works for TRPs too especially since the intensity has returned to BI, just keep focus on ZaYa and there should be no worries.

Shivani exactly, everything that happened in BI so far was meant to happen, it didnt just pop outta nowhere, it all has a purpose which comes into play, Zain will regret his actions and his words its just a matter of time. If Usman was a man of his words so was Zain, and Usman had faith that Zan would take care of Aliyah and im sure he will.

I agree with you Z, when you look back everything is connecting. It wasn't about fillers or going off track, everything is coming together now. Zain will surely repent but before then he is going to inflict more pain upon himself and Aaliya.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

WOW!! just WOW Zainab!

I'm left speechless here. you penned it all so perfectly, so beautifully.
I agree with each and every single word !
and yes I LOVE the fact that the producer is sticking to his guns and Beintehaa hasn't gone anywhere. i really wish people who have quitted can see that. And yes that line jo bhi kiya tujse kiya..you are so right it's always been just them! I see Rehan only involved in cases where evidences will be needed to bring out the truth etc..but nothing more.

I wonder now how Rizwan and Aayat will fit in all this..i mean Zain hates Shalam and Aaliya now..and in his position rightly so..but i don't think he hates Ayaat as she's not involved in this whole thing..also Ayaat now being the wife of his best friend..I wonder how that will come into play. I'm sure now there must be another reason that the CVs made Rizyat's marriage happen. OMG imagine how it'll affect Rizwan when he'll find out that his sister was behind Zain's condition! How will Ayaat react when she finds out that Nafeesa ruined Aaliya's life? There's all these questions now...I hope we don't have to wait too long to get these answers. the wait is killing me!!

I am scared because now Zain is going to listen Suraiya which we all know what a terrible terrible mistake that is... but yes now no MKB and no MEZ😭 we are going to have to toughen up...we are too spoiled from all the romantic scenes that our hearts became all mushy now😆

I hope the CVs keep surprising us and I hope that this track does wonders for the show in terms of the storyline and the characters and the trp !!😊

Exactly, the way he was standing there confused and worried when the Haiders walked in and Suraiya didnt allow them to go further. Im sure he will side Aliyah as he knows the truth. Either its going to be Shazia who reveals Nafeesa or its going to be Rizwan but for Ayat as something might happen.

Nafeesa needs to go through the same pain Aliyah is going through right now, what she did is inhumane. I cant wait to see Suraiyas reaction when she finds this out.

Yes Zain will hurt Aliyah and listen to his mother however I also know somewhere he wont go extreme as he wont be able to, he just cant for he loves her.

Right MKB is a bigger question mark for me than anything.

HOPEFULLY the TRPS do rise, fingers crossed man.